He kept checking the rear view mirrors and keeping a tight grip on my leg, not to mention he kept checking his phone and texting, which he never does usually when he's driving.

Maybe i'm just being paranoid and he's always like this. I don't know.

"Are you okay?" I asked him and he furrowed his brows and looked over at me. "Yeah. Why?"

I just shrugged and looked forward.

"You just seem...antsy. I guess." "No i'm fine."

Lie.

He's not telling me something.

3 Hours Later

We pulled up to a nice and very small and quaint looking building that I assume is some hotel.

I smiled as I saw the flowers and fountain in the front.

I fell asleep for the last 2 hours so I don't know where the hell we are.

"I already know Mick is bitching that it took so long to get here." Harry chuckled and I hummed with a smile as I stretched.

"Mhm, I don't doubt it." I mumbled and Harry's eyes went to me with a tiny little smile.

"Sleep okay baby?"

I nodded and rubbed my eyes.

"Where are we?"

He smiled and bit his lip cheekily before someone came and opened our doors.

"Welcome to Samoset Resort." They greeted and I looked at Harry with a raised brow.

Where the fuck is this?

He stepped out and I grabbed my phone and stepped out next, Harry coming in front of me.

"Thank you." I smiled to the men that opened the door.

"The lobby is right in this building and the hotel is right here on the other side of you." The man nodded and I smiled.

I looked to my left and saw a literal beautiful hotel and that's when I turned around. What. The. Fuck.

It's like surrounded by an ocean.

"Welcome to Maine baby." He whispered in my ear from behind me.

This is like a real life dream of mine.