Song

FELIX POV

"What's your favourite side dish?" Asked the host. "Can I choose a meal?" I asked, mentally face palming at the answer I was about to give. "Sure!" "Then I'd have to go with channie hyung." Everyone looked at me and I noticed that chan was majorly blushing. I smiled and hyunjin discreetly slapped my hand. "What? He's a meal, not I side dish."

When we got home we all decided just to do our own thing. I went to me and chans room, and pulled out my laptop. For a while I forgot that I even had made a song, but recently at a fan sign a STAY asked if I would make any more solo songs, which got me thinking. I went to the office and started to think of lyrics and a beat for the song.

I had been working on the song for a couple of hours and it was around 11pm. The door opened and I saw chan standing there in his pyjamas. "I'm going to bed ok lix? Come in soon ok?" "Ok channie, goodnight!" I blew a kiss and he smiled, closing the door and leaving. So far I had the the beat and half of the lyrics done, so really I knew that I could finish the lyrics tonight, considering how fast I had made the rest of the song.

When I finished, I sighed in relief. I packed everything up, and by the time I looked up at the clock it was already 1:30am. I winced at the time, but knowing we had the day off, I was ok with it.

When I got to the room, I opened the door slowly, trying to be quiet so that I wouldn't wake chan. The door squeaked a little, but when I looked over to chan he was still sound asleep. I was too tired to find my pyjamas on I just pulled off my shirt and shorts and climbed into bed.

"Lix what's the time?" Chan suddenly asked, his voice going low and slightly raspy. "Shhh I didn't mean to wake you up channie, just go to sleep." "I will, if you tell me the time." "It's... 1:40." I said, glancing at my phone. "You have to come to bed earlier next time lix, your going to get sick if you don't." "I'm ok channie, just sleep now ok?" He groaned before moving closer and placing his head on my bare chest. I kissed his head and we both slept.

Chan and I woke up at the same time and immediately pulled in for a kiss. When we both pulled away I glanced over at the small table and saw my laptop, making me think. The song that I made is good, but it would be better if someone was in it with me.

"Channie?" "Yes lix?" "I made a song, and I was wondering if you want to be in it with me." "Really lix?" "Yeah." "Then I would love too. Let me get ready and then you can show me." We both went to shower, laughing because we both knew that we would want to shower now, so instead of waiting, we just showered together. When we had finished and we were dressed, I jumped into our bed and opened my laptop. Chan sat next to me and and pulled me into his shoulder as he waited for me to log in.

I opened the file and the music started to play. His head bopped to the music and when I showed him the lyrics he smiled. "Is this true lix?" "Of course it is channie! I find it hard to sleep without you next to me, and you know I can't leave you, even if I would get all the money in the world."

We ended up recording the song and we were both happy with how it turned out.

Felix is chan and chan is hyunjin