Find out

3 weeks later, chans pov

"Again? Why am I so fucking heavy! All I want is for chans to be happy with my body but instead I'm too fat!"

I was walking past mine and felixs room and I heard him crying about how he thought he was too heavy. This was so wrong. He had been loosing so much weight and it wasn't healthy, so I decided to talk to him.

"Woah lix shhh... baby it's ok! It's ok!" "H-how much did you hear?" he asked stuttering as I entered the room. "I heard that you want me to like your
Body and that you think you are to heavy." "Well it's true. I'm fat and-" "baby don't say that! You are beautiful! I love you however you are, but this isn't healthy. I can almost see your ribs!" I said rubbing his sides under the shirt. "Baby I have a serious question. What have you eaten today?" "An apple. Some grapes." "Lixxie it's dinner time! That isn't enough for a man!"

I heard him vomiting those fruits up. I noticed that he hadn't been eating as much. It finally clicked with me. He has a eating disorder.

"Lixxie I heard you vomiting that fruit up. You aren't eating and you are obsessed with weighing yourself! It's really not healthy baby. Don't think I don't notice. You have an eating disorder." "I-I'm sorry channie." "What for lix? I just want to help you ok? There is nothing to be sorry about other than not telling me you felt like this."

Before he could say something bad I pulled him in for a hug, bringing my arms around his thin waist. We stood there like that for ages, his head in my chest the whole time. I am going to help him. He will get back to a healthy weight and I will help him get rid of the disorder. I know it could take ages but it was Felix and I would do anything for him, and by that I meant anything.

A bit of a short one today but I'm tired and I have band in the morning tomorrow so I have to get up early. I play the clarinet btw. And one of my dogs is trying to get some food. My dogs are both spoodles and one is called peanut, and the other it Winnie.

I'm sorry that turned into an 'about ms' thing but I got side tracked 😂