Uno

"Pick up 4!" I said. Felix looked up at me and chuckled a bit before putting another card down. "Pick up 8." I grinned as he told me to pick up the cards. I looked at my hand and pulled out another pick up card, and his eyes widened as I put it down. "Pick up 12!" He started picking up the cards and looked at the camera. "See how mean he is to me STAY?" He said as he added the cards to his hand. "Baby, if I give you one dare would you do it?" "Why?" He asked, confused. "If you do it I'll take half of the twelve cards you just picked up." He thought for a moment, and finally said ok. "Make out with me just like we would if we were alone." I said, because I kinda just wanted a kiss.

He shuffled closer to me and  pulled me close, attaching his lips to mine. He started to suck on my top lol, making me slightly moan at the feeling. I could feel him grinning into the kiss. He moved his hands down to my ass and started to squeeze, making me moan again, louder.

"Ummmm... you two are still live right?" We broke away from the kiss and looked up at the door, seeing our manager. "You were practically eating each others faces off." "Sorry hyung." We both apologised. "How about you turn off the live, and sort out your... problems? You you can see them from the camera." "Wh-what?" Stuttered Felix. "How does it even pick that up?" I wondered, realising that I said it out loud. "High definition camera chan, high definition." Felix reached over to the camera blushing and we both said goodbye. Our manager left and we just looked at each other.

"Baby you know we can't." I said, knowing that Felix was going to try. "Who cares? Stuff my back. I love you chan, I'm not going to let a stupid injury get in the way of that!" "I'm not going to let you lix, you can suck me off, you can do anything, just not sex." Without saying anything, he started to palm my bulge, and suck my neck. "Ah fuck lix!" I moaned, feeling immense pleasure. My phone started to ring and felix looked over at it. "Who's calling you baby boy?" "I-I don't know lix." He picked the phone up and looked at my phone and the declined the call. "Hyunjin. Fuck him, I'm making my husband feel good." He continued and then his phone started to ring. "Hyunjin again." He declined the call and put both our phones on silent. "My pretty little boy deserves all my attention." He started to slowly unzip my pants, but only halfway. He started to grind on me making me moan louder then I have in ages, because I haven't felt pleased as much as this in months. "You like that baby boy?" "Y-yes daddy!" I moaned out, having next to no control over what comes out of my mouth.

"DON'T YOU GUYS LISTEN TO YOUR PHONES?" Yelled someone who sounded much like Minho. "Fuck! You freaking scared me! Knock next time! If I have my duck in his ass do you think I want you walking in on us?" "Felix, you're still live." "No we aren't..." he showed us his phone and as soon as he did I rushed up and turned off the live for real. "You're welcome."