Pillow

Chans pov

"Lixxie! I'm home baby!" I said, walking in the door and taking my coat off. I hung it up and walked to the kitchen, putting all the groceries on the bench. "Lix?" I asked again, thinking it was weird that he hadn't said hello yet. "He's in your bedroom chan... you might want to wait a bit..." said jisung. "why...?" I asked, confused as to why he would think that.

"What do you think chan?" He asked, raising his eyebrows. "What is he getting changed or something? I have seen him naked before..." "not exactly hyung... just give him some time." "Why? Is he ok?" I asked, starting to panic that something had happened. "Yes it's just-" "I'll be back."

I went to the room and opened the door, seeing Felix grinding on my... pillow? He didn't seem to notice that I was there so I lent against the door, deciding to watch and see how long until he notices me.

It had been about five minutes and all Felix did was speed up. Going faster and moaning louder. He came and lay there for a moment before getting up, but before he could get very far he saw me standing at the door. "H-hey channie! How was the shop? Are you cold?" "No... I brought a coat baby... it's snowing." "Y-yeah I was just... getting out of the shower." "Ohh... so you grinding on my pillow and spraying cum everywhere is a shower is it?" I said, making him wince. "H-how did you know channie?" "I have been standing here for a while now baby, maybe you should be more careful... I wouldn't want the members walking in on something that is only for my eyes..." "y-yeah sure thing channie."

I smiled at him and pulled him into a hug. My hands landed on his soft thighs and his lips called me, making me only want the softness of his lips more than ever. Our lips subconsciously drew together like magnets, and I pulled him closer as he brought my top lip between his, sucking it softly. We eventually pulled away but I couldn't help it; I needed more.

I pushed my lips back onto his and allowed him to slip his tongue into my mouth. It was moments like these that made me feel like me and felix were connected. Of course I always felt connect to him, but it was just more... deep in moments like these. We finally pulled away, his swollen lips, freckles and big brown eyes making me smile.

"What is it channie?" Felix asked, smiling and laughing. "You are so damn beautiful lee felix." I whispered, taking in his laugh, his smile, his everything. We finally let go of each other and I went to to his closet to find him something to wear.

Once he put it on he walked over to the bed and pulled the cover of the pillow, taking both and putting them in the washing machine

Once he put it on he walked over to the bed and pulled the cover of the pillow, taking both and putting them in the washing machine. Once he came back he walked up to me and smiled, wrapping his small arms around me. I wrapped mine around his and he placed his head on my chest. "My beautiful, strong, cute, amazing Lixxie."  I said, making him blush. "Why strong?" He asked quietly. "You have been through so much Lixxie. Cancer, two times, your parents... everything. You are the strongest person I know lix,  stronger than I can even put into words.