Miss you

The car arrived and I was leaving. I was half way down the lawn when I felt a sudden amount of weight on my back. I spun around and it was chan. He jumped up and wrapped his legs around me, his head on my shoulder.

"Aww baby! I'm gonna miss you!" "Lixxie I wish you didn't have to go." He said. "Me too baby, but I'll be back soon ok? I promise." "Promise?" "I do."
The driver honked the horn and a I carefully put chan down. I pulled him into one last kiss and then said goodbye.

Chans pov

After he said goodbye he got in the car and left. Even though he had barley left I already missed him like crazy. When his car was out of sight I went inside. The others were up and hyunjin was making breakfast with Jeongin.

"Did he leave chan?" "Yeah. Just then." "You miss him already don't you." Said Jeongin. "Yes, I do." I admitted. "Well I'll cuddle you if you need a cuddle." Said Jeongin. I thanked him and went to our room.

A couple days later

My phone started ringing and I instantly knew it was felix, because I have a different ring tone for everyone.

I catapulted myself onto the bed and neatened my hair. I answered the call to see Felix smiling and blowing a kiss at me. I blew one back and we both laughed.

"Hey channie!" "Hey lix!" I responded. "How have you been channie?" "Lonely without my Lixxie cuddles." I whined. He chuckled and hugged at his phone, so it was like he was hugging me. We chatted for a while about how we missed each other, what we were doing and things like that. I told him about how when I was in bed I would cuddle his blanket pretending it was him so I could sleep at night, and how every morning I sent him a kiss. He said he felt it, and even though I knew he was just saying that it was enough for me. After a while we hung up. I went out to the kitchen and looked in the pantry for something to snack on and found a packet of Tim tams with a note on the top.

Channie-
If you find these then good job! I ordered them online for you, so have as many as you want!

P.s I love you lots and lots!

I almost screamed with joy. I got the milt out of the fridge and poured myself a cup. I bit of both ends of the Tim tam and sucked the milk through it. (This is a Tim tam slam and it's literally the most iconic thing in Australia) it tasted like Australia. That's all I could think of. Australia, and how kind felix was and how I was lucky that he liked me back all those years ago. This man had my whole heart and I didn't even feel guilty about it.