I would never

Felix pov

I had just got home from some practice that I had been doing at work and I was so ready to see channie and give him some cuddles. As I approached the door, I heard something. Frowning, I pressed my ear to the door.

Nghh- oh fuck daddy- fuck right there! Ahh! Oh my fu- ngh!

I knew those moans. They came from chans mouth. Has he been cheating on me this whole time? With tears falling down my face a pushed opened the door. I was about to yell at him, but instead of another man I saw him looking at his phone and fucking himself with a dildo.

Before I could confirm that he wasn't cheating I went and took his phone. There was not video, no call no nothing, except for a picture.

Lix I-I can-I thought you were cheating channie!I would never lix

Lix I-I can-
I thought you were cheating channie!
I would never lix. Never.

Chans pov

MATURE

Felix pulled out the dildo and dropped it. He sat on me and ground his crotch into mine. Rolling his hips, he put my phone on the table and started to suck on my collarbone. The grinding got harder and all I felt was pleasure and longing.

You got needy for me baby?
Y-yes daddy-
I thought you liked my size baby boy?
I-I love it daddy.
Then what size is that dildo then baby boy?
E-eight and a half.
Why such a big one if you like my size?
Daddy it is your size-
Hmmm... why didn't you wait for me?
I- you said you were g-getting home really late and I n-needed you.

He stopped grinding and I immediately bucked my hips up longing for the lost friction.

Mm... my baby boy needs punishment- I know.

He got up and went to his side of the closet and pulled out a very small black bag. He looked at me and pulled out a cock ring.

I bought this for you baby boy- I even had to go incognito.
W-why?
Why? To have fun of course.

He started to strip himself and flung the clothes across the room. When he was fully naked he slipped the ring onto me and stroked my member.

He then grabbed his own and then rubbed them together. It was unlike anything he had ever done to me before, but I was into it.

Daddy-
Mmm you like that baby boy?
Yes daddy- I-I
Shhhh...

He stopped and lifted my legs onto his shoulders. He grabbed the bottle of lube and rubbed some onto his member while squirting some on my hole. Without warning he pushed in and pounded into me.

Felix pov

Chan was enjoying the himself now but I knew he would beg me to cum. I pounded quicker and harder until he rolled his eyes back and his face was wet with sweat.

Nnnghhh! Daddy! God righ- right- wait- ahhh!

I continued in that same spot knowing that I had found his spot.

Daddy I need to c-cum!
Nope- not yet channie.

I came inside of him and pulled out, but I was not done. I took his member in my mouth and licked around the tip. I finished up and went back to kissing his stomach. His member got redder and he was sweating so hard, until I looked up at his eyes. A few tears were coming out which made me worrried. I immediately started to take off the ring but fumbled doing so. It finally came of and he sprayed white ribbons of cum everywhere, at least 3 loads. I could see the tears on his face and lay on top of him.

END

I'm so sorry baby I should have took it off.
I-it hurt!
Oh my god channie I'm so sorry I didn't meant to do that on purpose! I l-
Lix it's ok- I'm fine now.
I'm glad channie.

I cuddled into his chest and we had a sleep for a while until the others came home from the shops.

I woke up huddled to chans side. I had heard the door to the dorm open and that meant the others were home. Chan woke up shortly after and sat up.

How do you feel channie? Does it hurt? Are you ok? Do you want to-
Lix, calm ok? Calm Lixxie. I'm ok, it does not hurt because you have done stuff like that to me for ages.

We went and showered together and I noticed that he kept looking at the scars on my thighs and wrist.

Channie?
Huh! Oh sorry Lixxie, yeah?
Why are you looking at my scars?
Because I wanna make sure there are no more.
Awww cute!

He hugged my tight and we got out of the shower. We picked out some clothes and got dressed. We went to the living room to sit with the others and to say hello.

Chans pov

I opened the phone and was met with the picture of Felix. I accidentally let out a small moan and felix and the others all looked up from what they were doing. Felix took my phone out of my hands and grinned, giving it back to me. The others all looked and laughed at me for moaning at a picture of Felix's  abs.

But why wouldn't I?