Perfect

Felix pov

I was on Twitter reading some comments from STAY, and although I saw many about the other members, I saw the most mean comments about me.

Felix must have the worst singing I have ever heard in my life! He should just die and then he wouldn't be hurting peoples ears! P.a I love you hyunjin oppa!

Also these comments are not what I actually think about the idols! I think they are all amazing and unique and talented, so please don't take these the wrong way! I actually find it kinda hard to write these comments about idols because I just don't understand them! Like if you don't like something about an idol just don't say anything about it unless they are like bullying you, which... how? (I mean don't say mean things about them, just ask their company to look into it or something!)

Felix doesn't deserve chan! I bet chan was forced by Felix so he could get more popular

Felix is so ugly! I don't think he could've ever be fixed but one thing he could start by is to laser those ugly freckles away!

What is one kpop idol that you just really hate and don't know why? I'll go first. Felix from stray kids! I think it might be that he can't rap, he can't dance, and he isn't hot!

I felt a year run slowly down my cheek as I read more and more of the comments. Am I really that bad at everything? After a while I put my phone down on the table and curled up in a ball as I cried more and more.

"Felix?" I looked through the crack between my knees to see Changbin standing at the door looking worried. "Go away Changbin." "Why are you crying?" He asked, ignoring my previous statement. "It doesn't matter! Just go away Changbin!" "Not until you u tell me why you are crying!" "Fine! I'm bad at everything! I am ugly, I can't rap I can't sing and I can't dance! I feel like I should just leave stray kids!" I said, looking at Changbin. "Felix who told you all that stuff?" He asked sitting next to me. "STAY on Twitter." "No they didn't, because they aren't a proper STAY if they are hating on a member. Felix they are lying! You are perfect!" "No I'm-" "I'm calling chan. You'll listen to him."

He tapped a few times on his phone before holding it up to his ear.

"Hi chan, can you please come home as soon as possible?
...
It's Felix.
...
Ok see you soon."

"Chan is on his way felix." Said Changbin as he left the room. I g out up and went into the bathroom and opened the cabinet, pulling out a razor. I shakily pulled my pants down slightly to where the other scars sat on my thigh. Half of my body told me that I shouldn't cut, that chan would be mad and there was no reason, while the other majority said that chan wouldn't care, and that I deserved this. I thought for a while ultimately deciding that it would be better if I did. As I brought the razor ti my skin and I was about to cut chan walked in.

I brought the razor behind my back swiftly hoping that chan wouldn't see.

"Hey Lixxie, Changbin said something happened to you, what's wrong? And also why are you sitting on the floor with your pants down?"
"M-masterbating" he looked at me weirdly. "You aren't hard and we had sex last night... and what's behind your back?" "Nothing!" He held out his hand and looked at me right in the eye. "Hand it over lix." "Nope." He reached behind my back and took the razor. "No. No no no... please tell my Werner going to do that lix..." "I-I..." "Felix I told you countless times! I care, stray kids care! You have no reason to be doing that to yourself lix!" "Then why do I get the most hate comments on Twitter chan? Explain that to me! I yelled. "Because being one of t most popular members comes with getting sometimes the most hate lix! Don't listen to them! You are amazing, you are perfect, you are talented and you are valid! Felix you matter!"

Also please don't misunderstand that when I write things about self harm, I am not saying that it actually happens. It's not our business if it happens. This is just a story, don't take it seriously.

"No I don't chan." "Then why would I do this?" He pushed me against the cabinet in a kiss and then pulled away. "Huh? Why would I do that if I didn't care lix!" "Because you want to kiss someone and I'm easy." "Wrong! It's because I love you and I care about you! Those comments are stupid and they aren't true felix!" 

Before I could say anything he picked me up and brought me to our bed. He hovered over me and said "I'll show you just how much I care felix."

MATURE

He brought his lips to mine softly and felt around the bedside table for something. As he found it he pulled away and sat on my crotch. He had found some... makeup wipes? He pulled one out and rubbed my face. "Even prettier without all that makeup." He proceeded to kiss every freckle and then he took off our clothes. "Felix somehow every time I see you like this you get even more beautiful." He trailed kissed down my chest and then brought my fingers to his mouth. He swirled his tongue around them and then pulled them out. "Tell me if you don't wanna go further ok?" I nodded and he sunk down on my fingers. He was still slightly stretched from yesterday, but a little tight still. He started to bob up and down and after a while he pulled my fingers out of his hole. He moved down to my erection and pulled out some lube from the bedside table.

He squirted some in his palm and lubed up my erection. Once he was done he lined himself up and sunk down, making us both moan loudly...

END

"You matter more than anything to me felix." He said when he thought I was asleep.