Again

After we had all left chans house, we went out for lunch at a zembraro. I was half way through eating my tacos and my phone rang. I stepped away from the table and answered.

Hello this is felix!
Felix- it's been a long time.
R-Racheal?
Felix.
What- it's- i- oh my god it's you it's been so long!
I know. And I wanted to meet up.
Sure! I'm actually in Australia right now, so where do you want to meet?
How about the park that we always used to go to?
Sure! Thanks rach!
Bye lix!
Bye!

I hung up and jumped in excitement. She was the only family member that actually cared about me, and it had been so long since I had heard her voice.

I sat back down, a huge smile on my face that did not go unnoticed by the other members.

Who was that Lixxie? Asked chan.
My sister! The one who actually cared about me! And she wants to meet up!
Oh wow Lixxie, that's great! When is it?
In about two hours.

Rach!

I saw my sister and immediately ran over to her. I hugged her and we both giggled.

Felix! You- you look so different!
I know! How have you been?
Great actually! I have a boyfriend!
That's so cool rach! Does he treat you well? If not I won't hesitate to beat his ass!
He's great lix, the most caring man ever.

No he's not, because I have a biufriend and he is the best! Speaking of him, hey channie!
Hey my baby Lixxie.

He nuzzled his nose into my hair, and pulled me in tight.

Your gay?
I- I didn't tell you?
Nope.
Well... I'm gay!
As long as he is nice and takes care of you then that's fine with me Lixxie- shoot the time! I'm so sorry lix, I have to go ok? I'll text you later! Bye!

She ran over to her car and left. It had been so long since I had seen her and o had been so happy just to see her face for the first time in years.

Lixxie?
Yes channie?
I want to chat with you ok?
Sure what about?
The future.
Why?
I just want to know if I am a part of your future.

I spun around, pouting at him. Of course he would be in my future! How did he not already know that?

Yes channie! You are! How dare you think that I would give you away!
Your so cute lix.
And you, are mine.

I took his lips in a kiss and I noticed he had lip balm on, one of those edible strawberry ones. He pulled away and brought me into another hug.

Lix-
What's up channie? Did I hurt you?
No lix, but what's that on your hand?
Uhh- n-nothing! I said, hiding it behind my back.

He pulled my hand back and looked at it.

Please don't tell me that this is what I think it is felix. He said sternly.

I said nothing and he was obviously waiting for an answer.

Answer me felix. He said in a stern voice.

When I failed to answer him a second time, he looked me straight in my eyes.

Tell. Me. Now lee Felix.
I-it's a-
Felix! We went over this! Why are you doing this to yourself!
It helps channie. No one cares anyways.
So am I no one? Is stray kids no one? Is everyone that loves you on one?
That's not what I-
WE ALL CARE FELIX! WHY DON'T YOU GET THAT!
Channie people are looking.
I CARE FELIX! I. FUCKING CARE! I ALREADY TOLD YOU THAT I CARE AND YOU DIDN'T STOP!
Chan! Stop!

He finally stopped yelling and just looked at me. He looked at me like I was fading away, and that he would never see me again.

I care about you felix. He said in a small voice.