A one time thing

Warning!! This chapter has a threesome between Jeongin, chan and felix.  It's only a one time thing, so skip if you don't want that. I won't be offended (: I'll also put in bold and all caps when it's done.

Me and felix were just chilling on our bed and scrolling through tik tok. It had been about two months since the incident and we don't even mention it, just carrying on in our lives. There was a small knock on the door and I got up to open it. It was Jeongin and he looked like he was really hopping for something.

Hey what's up innie? I asked.
I like hyunjin.
YOU LI- started felix, soon to be cut off.
Shush felix hyung!
Sorry innie.
But anyways, I have a problem.
What's up innie? I asked.
I don't know how to kiss or do... that.

Felix got up and walked over to us. I could tell he was thinking, but what exactly?

Chan can I speak to you for a moment? And innie stay here we will be right back ok?

He nodded and felix led me into our walk in wardrobe. He spun around to face me and looked me straight in the eye.

How about we teach him?
What?
We can teach him so he can be ready for hyunjin. You know how needy he is, and he will respect innies boundaries, but-
I'm in. As long as it's no feelings.
Deal.

We walked out with the plan in our heads and Jeongin was standing there, waiting.

Innie? We have a proposal. I said.
And what might that be hyung?
Well, as a one time thing, no feelings attached, me and felix could teach you.
Really?
Yeah... hyunjin would be impressed...
Ok.

We sat on the bed and beckoned him over to sit. We decided to teach him some kisses before anything else.

We are going to teach you some kisses first ok innie? Said Felix.
Ok hyung.
So this first one is a peck. A lot of people will use it to greet their partner, or in public, things like that.
Ohh do you can use it anywhere on the body. I added.

Felix demonstrated by giving me little pecks on my forehead, cheeks, lips, nose and head.

No you you try innie.

Jeongin came closer to me and pecked my lips.

Good job innie, we can move on now.
This innie, is one me and chan do a lot. It's a French kiss.
I like this one Lixxie.

Felix leaned in close and started to kiss me, gripping my head and lightly adding some tongue and then pulled away.

You see innie? It has just a little bit of tongue, and this one can set the mood off... now you have a try.

He leaned over to Felix this time and tried it. After a moment they pulled away and felix looked quite surprised.

He's good chan!
Maybe we should move on then. What do you think innie?
This is fun. He replied.
We are gonna move in then because you are really good at kissing ok? Starte just making out with whoever, and pretend it's hyunjin.
Ok.

He leaned into Felix and started to kiss him.  I was surprised at how good Jeongin actually was.

Felix pov

Jeongin was actually pretty good. I just pretended that he was chan, and went with it. He tugged at my shirt which surprised me, but I guessed that he just knew that was the next step, so I took off my shirt. He traced my abs and it was actually hot. We pulled away and I told chan and Jeongin to strip, which the happily did.

So innie, that's how a lot of people get each other in the mood, and you did really well. Next, we might teach you something that isn't... sex, but it still involves dicks.

He nodded and I went over to chan. I decided to start with a hand job and started to stroke his member, which was already hardening. He started to moan and latched his lips into my neck. He whispered at Jeongin to come and join us, and he did. He grabbed my never and I jolted, being surprised at the sudden contact. He started to speed up a d I did so on chan too. By now me and chan were moaning, and we were very happy that the other members would be out today. I stopped playing with chan and went over to Jeongin who was still pleasuring me. I bent down to his crotch and put my lips around his member. He moaned as I gave him little kitten licks. As I pulled him out he tried the same on me, and his tongue was going crazy.

Ah! Fuck innie! Your good- hyunjins gonna- ngh!

I moaned even louder as chan pushed his tongue into my hole. At t moment everything was happening to me, and I had a feeling that the others wanted some attention. I told them to stop for a moment and they both took a breath. I whispered something to chan and he grinned. We pushed Jeongin down int the bed and started to suck in his neck, and do things like that.

He was going well and we decided that the safe word would be bunny.

You ready for the real deal innie? He eagerly nodded and since we had already prepped him, I pushed in.

Ahh! F-Felix fuck that g-good!

Once he adjusted and told me to move I slowly started to thrust into him, chan still kissing. His torso. I thrusted faster and he tightened, so I knew he was about to cum.

Felix I'm gonna-
Yeah... let it all out in. He came and I pulled out. I wasn't there yet and chan got the signal because he took my member in his mouth. He came and shortly after I did too.

We all lay down next to eachother, Jeongin grinning to himself. He seemed happy, which was good.

Th-thanks hyungs, I hope that hyunjin will be impressed if we ever date.
I'm sure he will innie, now have a shower and get dressed, because- me and chan aren't done.

END OF THREESOME

Now that innies gone, we can do more channie. You stretched enough?

He nodded and I pushed in. He told me to move so I slammed into him, hitting his prostate and making him moan. I started to kiss down his torso and suck on his nipples, making him moan even more. He ground down into me and I thrusted harder, making him yell.

DADDY! AHH! Right there- NGH!

I kept going until we both came and then I lay down. We got under the sheets and cuddled each other to sleep.