Game

We travelled to the set of our variety show, because it was time to release a new episode.

Ok, so today the game you guys will attempt is a recognition game! One member will sit in this seat, and another will feel them while blind folded, trying to figure out who it is. You ready?

Yes!
Ok! So close your eyes, and I will touch one of you on the shoulder and you will be the first to be guessed.

(Host taps bang chan)

Ok! Open your eyes! And the first person to guess will be... Felix!

Felix pov

I put on the blind fold and the host said to go. I took a few steps forward and stopped.

I first felt the persons arm, and it was very muscular, just like chans. I moved down to to the persons legs and placed my hand on the inside of their thigh. Chan. I'm sure.

Just to be even more sir I touched the persons neck and lips.

Chan. I called out. He pulled my blindfold off and smiled at me. We went and sat down.

How long did it take you to realise it was me?
I was pretty sure from your buff arms alone chan! We whispered.

The other members went and then we left. In the car, lee know asked me how I knew it was chan so quick.

I-I ahh I don't k-know?

He glared and asked again.

I know you know, and something has been wrong with you two for ages now! What happened?
I don't know ok?
You do! Stop being vague!
Just drop it ok guys? Felix, its ok. And lee know, he does not know so just leave it!
Fine.

The rest of the ride home was silent. Not even one word was spoken. When they got home lee know stormed off to his room and the others went to try and calm him down.

Felix started to sob a little and chan did not like it when he was sad and kissed him while no one was there. When they pulled away Felix embraced chan and spoke.

I-I did not want to make him mad!
It's ok baby you did not mean it!
But he will hate me now!
Don't worry! You have me and the others, and he will get over it sometime! He is not one to hold grudges.

They kissed again, and seugmin walked into the room.

Aaa- guys?

They pulled away from the kiss in shock and looked over to where seugmin was standing.

Don't tell min! Please don't!
We aren't ready for them to know let alone come out to them.
Ok, I won't. Just lee thinks that he fucked up and thinks that he has ruined the friendship.

I glanced up at chan and we shushed into the room, where he was drowning in wet tissues.

Lee? Can we talk to you alone?
O-ok.

The others left and we sat either side of him.

It's ok lee! You haven't fucked up any friendship!
You are a great friend and really me and Felix should be the ones apologising.

I breathed out and glanced at Felix and he he nodded.

We are dating.

(Ik lee is his family name but I'm putting it as his nickname in this ok??)