Ring

Chans pov

I went to my studio and started a live.

Hello stay, and welcome to chans room, episode 143! (I didn't check sorry) what songs should we do guys?

Elssss.&3736
Can we do a q&a?

Oh sure! We can do a q&a, start posting your questions in the chat.

Heyhaheyhahey
Do you still like Felix?

Hdjbdgshsbs
Did you break up with Felix or did he break up with you?

Kikikayyy
Where did you get your ring?

Where did I get my ring? Oh felix gave it to me, and I love it. I smiled, fiddling with the ring. I answered some more questions and then logged off. I left the studio and went to find Felix

Hey channie.
Hey babe.
I saw your live.
Oh? Really?
Yeah, you I talked about the ring.
Yep. I love it Lixxie I really do.
Well I'm happy.
What were you doing, other then watching my live?
Oh... just some shopping. He said with a smile.
What did you buy?
Oh... something for us to share. It should be here tomorrow, I got it express.
I'm exited to see what it is Lixxie!

He smirked and I had no idea what he got. Why was he smirking? I guess I'll find out tomorrow.

Felix pov
MATURE

Hey channie, I wanna make you feel good, so can you lay on the bed naked? I'll be back in just a moment.

He started to strip his clothes and I left because the package had arrived, and little did chan know it was some toys I had bought us. I took the small box and ran up to the room. Chan was laying in the bed naked, looking in his phone. He didn't notice me come in so I softly got on the bed and started to suck. I caught him by surprise but he quickly put his phone on the table and pulled my head up to his, kissing my harshly. After a moment he pulled away and I grabbed the box, ripping it open.

Look what I got for you channie...
I already have some dildos.
Oh... baby boy this is not a normal dildo it vibrates.

I took it out of the packaging and prepped chan with another toy I bought, one that was supposed to stretch you out. The room was filled with whines and desperate moans from chan as I pulled the toy out, but replaced it with the dildo.

Daddy!
Oh it's not even vibrating yet baby...
Please felix! I-I need!
What do you say?
Please daddy!
Oh... in English baby...
Daddy I need it please!

Underlined is English

I got the remote and put it on the highest setting straight away. I slipped the cock ring onto chan and started to thrust the dildo.

FUCK DADDY!
Oh you like that baby boy?
Daddy it feels so good!
Oh... maybe you shouldn't get my Vick again, you seem to enjoy this more...
Daddy! No y-you cock is the b-best!
Well then you can have both.

Since I was already undressed, I pushed my member in. He jolted at the added size but continued to moan, but this time louder. I was moaning to, the vibration affecting me as well as chan.

DADDY! Fuck! It f-feels so good
Your English is turning me in baby fuck... fuck you're so wet!
N-need to cum Felix!
What's my name?
Daddy!
What's my name?
DADDY!
Good job baby boy... I'll let you cum now.

I took off the cock ring and let chan cum, but I stayed in and so did the dildo. He was whining at the overstimulation and I pulled out. I brought his erect member into my mouth, the dildo still on high as I did so.

Fuck daddy! Fuck!
I'm almost there baby boy, can you finish me off?

Without answering he took my coco in his mouth and sucked. He squeezed my  nuts and pushed his tongue to my slit. I came and he swallowed, only a drop or two escaping.

I removed the dildo and greaves the towel, cleaning us up.

You were loud channie.
Because it felt so good!
I'm glad channie. Do you like your present?
Yes I do- thank you.
Well you know where we keep toys so I'll just put it there, so you can use it, but you can have me any time.
So could I ride you right now?
Channie are you sure?
Yes lix.
Ok then.

I sat down and spewed my legs so it was easy for him to access me. He lined up my member and slid down, legs by my sides. I started to buck my hips upwards and he started to grind down on my. I brought my lips to his, moaning but still needing his swollen lips.

Baby your good...
Daddy your cock feels so good inside me!
Well it better because it's all yours- especially now we are engag-

He cut me off my kissing me and cumming onto my stomach. I came shortly after and we cleaned up, falling asleep in each others arms.

DONE!

So a little bit of a more smutty chapter for you since I hadn't really done a proper one for a while, I hope you enjoyed!