Doings

Ok so what game should we play?
There is this one and you have to think of things that another person has done in a particular theme like... new foods or something.
Ok!
Seug you go first!
Fine! I choose misc. for Felix.

Felix has done mega bungee jumping! Said I.n

He has skydived! Said chan

He has been to Paris! Said hyunjun

Chan. Said Han.

We all froze, especially me and chan. What? You have done chan. Me and chan blushed hard and everyone stared at us.

So! Is it true?
Y-yes

They all looked at us wide eyed and open mouthed.

Wow. I- was it a one time thing?
N-no. I like him more than that!
Ok well don't break his heart Felix.
He won't. He has protected my heart, not broken it! But can you guys please not tell anyone at the company, not even the managers?
It's ok, we won't! We have you backs!
Thanks guys- it means a lot.

That was the end of the very short game and seugmin, Han and lee know went to cook dinner. Chan was cuddled into my shoulder and looking at his phone. I kissed his head and he spun around and kissed me on the lips. I was surprised but kept kissing him all the same.

He sat in my lap his legs wrapped around me, making out with me. The others looked up from their phones and saw us making out.

Ewww! Get a room!
Yah! I pulled away from the kiss. I forgot you were there!

I looked down, hoping that they would pity me so that I would not get in trouble.
Ok but only small kisses when we are around!
Fine...

DINNER!

All of us jumped up and sat down at the table. So. How did you know about me and Felix?
Well I have seen How you look at each other every day, and also I walked past your room last night and heard Chan moaning sooo...

Chan blushed and sink into his seat.
Don't be embarrassed baby!
But he heard me!
It's ok, he just knows that we love each other a lot.
Yeah I really don't care if you do that as long as you actually love each other and that none of us see, especially I.n-nnie
I'm too innocent for this, so imma hope you change the subject.
Do you sneak into his room sometimes chan?

He gulped and then replied.
E-every night. I love his cuddles. They help me sleep!
YAHH! Take the room with the double I don't mind! There is not enough room for two grown men in that tiny bed!
It's fine we manage right chan?
Yep!
I'm not giving up, take the room!
Fine.