How?

Felix pov

I was all better now, thanks to chans care. I can tell that he loves me just by the way he helps me and the way that he makes me feel so good about myself.

All the members were at the JYP building, and practicing some dances. We had been practicing the whole day and some of the members were getting tired, but me, chan and Jeongin stayed behind. As the others left, we had a 5 minute break.

Jeongin seemed really nervous, and he kind of looked embarrassed.

Innie?
Y-yeah hyung?
You ok?
Yeah- well I mean- I- it's just-
No?
Well I have a question hyung, and I'm embarrassed to ask it.
You don't have to be embarrassed around us or any in the members innie, isn't that right chan?

Chan nodded as we all sat down on the couch, me and chan devoting put attention to Jeongin.

Hyungs? How did you both know you were gay?

I was surprised that Jeongin was asking us a question like this, and by the looks of things, so was chan.

Why do you ask?
I-I think I might be gay, but I'm not sure.
Oh? Is that so innie?

He shrugged and I looked at chan.

Hyungs your scaring me.
We are just surprised innie, it's a bit to take in, even if we are gay ourselves.
Are you mad?
No! How could we be mad! Said chan, surprised.
Can you tell me then, how you guys knew?

I thought back to when I was a young teenager, about 14.

Well, I started. I was around 14, I had a girlfriend, and I went to a nice school with lots of nice people, but also lots of stupid idiots too. My girlfriend was really nice, but as time went by, that year I was just not really attracted to her anymore, but instead I found myself looking at men the way others would look at women. I thought it was weird, so I thought some more to myself, and thought to myself:

Maybe I'm gay?

I broke up with my girlfriend and the quite guy asked me to the dance. I was surprised but I decided to take him up in it- he was nice, and he was hot! So when the dance rolled around we went, and it turned out he just wanted to use me. He kissed me not even 5 minutes into the night, but somehow I still preferred it to a kiss with my girlfriend, so I started to date guys, and now here I am!

That- was a long story hyung.
Yep.
What about you chan?

I kissed a guy and I liked it.

That simple?
That simple.
What do I do to find out?
Innie, only your heart can decide, and you will find out in your own way. I suggested.
But hyung! I want to know now!

Chan looked over at me and the and Jeongin. I could tell that he was trying to think of something, and then his face lit up.

You could kiss one of us- no feelings- but you can see if that gives you your answer?
Really hyung? You would do that for me?
We both would, right lix?

I nodded at him and he looked at Jeongin.

Who do you wanna kiss?
C-can I do it on Felix?
Sure innie! But don't get attached- they are my favourite lips to kiss.
Ok hyung. I'm nervous.
Don't worry innie! I won't bite you! I replied to him.

I looked at him for conformation and he nodded. His warm lips landed on mine and he held the kiss. I expected him to pull away, but he just stayed like that.

Eventually he did pull away, surprise on his face. I wondered what he thought, wondering what his heart chose.

That was fucking amazing.
You liked his lips? I do to innie- I don't blame you.
Chan!

I lightly slapped him on the arm, moving closer to him.

What do you think innie? Did that help?
I'm gay Felix- that confirmed it more.
Good job innie! It takes courage to come out ok? Good job.
Thanks hyungs! He said, happily skipping away to get a car home.

Now I need a kiss lix.