Fight

Lately chan has been giving me way less attention, and had been working ALOT. I'm worried at this point, because I barely see him he works that much. I keep trying to coax him off his laptop but it always an 'I'll be there in a moment' and never coming. Today, I had enough. I opened the door to his office and walked in.

"Channie we really need to talk" I said. "Babe not now" he replied shortly.
"Channie no. I need to talk to you right now!" I picked up his laptop and put it on the couch. "Baby give that back please." "No. We need to talk." "Fine, but be quick about it, I need to get these songs done." "Channie, you don't sleep, you don't eat with the rest of us if you I even eat at all, and I can't remember the lay time I fell asleep with you next to me, let alone waking up next to me!" I vented. "Baby, I don't have the time." "Maybe you should just marry your laptop then!"

Chan pov

Felix stormed out of the room, and I could tell he was upset. Let's face it. I barely if ate, I barely slept and I haven't been paying him attention.  He tried so hard for me but it never works. I got up and turned off the laptop.

"Lix. I'm sorry." "Sorry doesn't cut it chan. I'm your husband but instead I feel like your flame, the one you only go to when you need to, and that is never." "Baby you know you I mean the world to me." "Chan do you ever stop to look at how it makes me feel? How it makes the others feel? Without you next to me at night I feel unsafe. Without you giving me kisses and cuddles I feel neglected. I feel worthless without you h chan, do you not recognise that?" "Baby you never told me that you felt like that!" "I tried chan, I really did."
"I'm so fricking sorry Lixxie, I didn't mean to ignore you." I said. "Chan can I ask you a question?" "Yes of course you can!" I replied. "Why did you say yes when I asked you to marry me?" He asked. "What?" I said, taken aback. "I mean it chan, if you don't love me then why?" "Who told you that I don't love you?" I asked. "Chan I can't remember the last time we cuddled, I can't remember the last time I made love to you and I can't remember the last time I kissed you. Your actions tell me chan. You love work more that me." He said, tears falling into his freckled cheeks. "Lix I said yes because I love you! I can't live without you in my life!" "How do I know that's true? How do I know that you aren't just using me?" "How can I show you Lixxie? I would do anything for you! Did you watch my last live? Because if you did, you would know that a stay asked mw if I would save you or me, and I chose you lix!" "If you love me as much as you say you do, then show me." "Give me 20 minutes."

I ran to our room and pulled out some paper. I started to write, and write, and write. I would show him in this note that I love him and that he is right.  I didn't notice until a tear fell into the note at I was crying. I folded up the note and stood up.

"I'm back lix." I handed him the note and he unfolded it.

Felix  pov

To my wonderful Lixxie.
I'm sorry. I know it seems hollow but I am, and I am going to admit it. You're right. I work too much and don't give you enough attention. I know it might take a while for you to forgive me but I need you to forgive me, because I need you. I would do anything for you and that I mean anything. You are an amazing an husband, and I am a terrible one. I don't tell you how amazing you are in a daily basis. I devote myself to work. I don't give you my all and for that I'm sorry. I still love you, and if I don't love you the same as I did, then I love you I more. Everything about you is amazing and you look like an angle. I'm so so so sorry.

Please forgive me.

I finished the note and looked at him. He looked nervous and like he had just been crying. I could tell he was sorry.  I pulled him into a hug and showed him that I loved him.

"Channie?" "Yes my Lixxie?" He said. "I want you. I want you to make love to me." And it was true. I did want him to make love to me. I wanted him to top, just for today.

We woke up, and all I remembered was the slow loving time me and chan had last night. I remembered all the meaningful words we said and I remembered the pleasure I felt.

"You awake baby?" He asked sleepily. "Yes." He pressed a small kiss onto the back of my neck and played with my long hair. "I love you lix."