Tired

WARNING! Very slight homophobia

When we got back to Korea it was late, even though Australia is only 2 hours ahead. We all sleepily piled into the car. Me and chan sat next to each other, and I placed my head on his. Buff chest. He wrapped his arms around me.

Baby how are you feeling?
Same as 5 minutes ago.
Aww. I'm sorry for asking so much.
It's ok channie. I-

CHANS POV

Before he could finish his sentence, he fell asleep on my chest.

I love you baby. I whispered, kissing his soft lips.

We arrived home and I gently woke Felix up.

Baby... baby wake up! We are home!
Channie...
Yes baby?
I want cuddles!
Ok, when we get inside you can have all the cuddles you want ok?

COME ON LOVEBIRDS! STOP MAKING BABIES AND GET YOU BUTTS OUT SO WE CAN LOCK UP! Yelled Han.

Well that's one one to wake you up...

We hour up and I helped Felix out of the car. I took him to the bedroom and asked him if he wanted to shower.

Can I have a bath pweaseeee?
Ok. I'll go run it. Do you want anything in it?
Yes!
What do you want baby?
You.
What?
I want to have a bath with youuu!
Ok then...

We had never showered let alone bathed with each other, so I was shocked. I ran the bath and got undressed. He came in and we got in together.

I love you so much channie.
I love you too!

I kissed him and went back to my spot, handing him a bottle of my favourite scented soap.

The door opened and jeongin walked in.

Uhh... I did not need to see two naked men bathing together...
Then get out.
You don't need to ask...

Muttered jeongin as he shut the door and left.

Chan I'm sorry I'm so ugly.
What? Baby where is this come if from?
I just want to say sorry that you have to date such an ugly man.
Ok baby, first, I CHOOSE to date you, and second, you are not ugly! You are the most beautiful, amazing, cute, handsome, sexy man ever!
No I'm not. Your just saying that.
Ok Felix who told you that you are ugly?
N-no one
Baby...
Fine! I was reading comments on our last MV and-
I am DONE! I am so done with those stupid people who think that you are ugly!

FELIX POV

Chan got out of the bath and put his clothes on, fuming.

Your clothes are in the bench baby.
Where are you going?
Vlive.

Oh no... I knew chans anger was getting the better of him and he was going to do a... very angry vlive.

I quickly got dressed and sat on our bed. I logged onto vlive and saw chan was starting a live.

I'm not very happy at the moment STAYS.

WHOEVER HAD THE GUTS TO CAL MY BEAUTIFUL BOYFRIEND UGLY, YOU CANT CALL YOURSELF A STAY! HE IS BEAUTIFUL, AND IF YOU SAY ANYTHING LIKE THAT HE IS UGLY, YOU HAVE ME TO DEAL WITH.

He looked with the chat and his eyes widened.

I-I gotta go!

He stopped the live and I ran into the office. He was crying.

Channie!
I'm so sorry lix! I'm so sorry that I revealed us and-
Channie you never actually said my name.

He looked up and looked at me with hope in his eye.

We looked at the fan board and our eyes were met with many recordings of chan saying his boyfriend was beautiful.

There was a knock on the door and the rest of stray kids came in.

Hey chan have you seen these edits of people saying that you said you had e a boyfriend?
THEY ARE NOT EDITS JEONGIN! I fucked up so bad...
Wait... they aren't?
No, Han, the aren't.

The doorbell rang and I went to answer the door. I opened it, and I saw the manager, looking not angry but grave.

Where is chan?
I-in the office.

He swiftly walked to our office.

You guys really need to clean this place up.
Sorry.

He knocked on the office door and Han opened it. The manager looked in to see chan curled up and crying.

I fucked up so bad Changbin this is NOT ok!

He looked up and saw the manager. He gasped an got up. He bowed and then sat down.

Chan, first of all, I'm not mad. Second of all, we can sort this out one way or another. And third, who is your boyfriend?

I walked over and placed an arm around chans waist.

Me. I said.
Congratulations! How long have you been dating?
A-around 2 years. Replied chan.

The manager looked shocked at how long we managed to keep this from everyone.

Well, I think that all of us, you eight and me should go on a live and explain.

Chan nodded and we started a live.

The manager introduced the live and told the STAYS that yes, it was true that chan had accidentally reveals that he had a boyfriend.

We have decided that we will announce the relationship.

Out of the shot, me and chan were kissing, on the couch. At the time we did not notice, but the manager smirked and flipped the camera toward us.

Helloooo? Lovebirds? Said seungmin.

We broke the kiss and looked up at him and noticed that the camera was pointing at us. We were both blushing with shear embarrassment.

H-hi STAY...

Said chan, looking down.

We took out our phones and looked at the chat.

STAY——ot8
Omg! Are they together? They are gonna be such a cute coupleeeee!

Person123456789
Eww! Are they gay?

I looked at chan because I knew comments like these really hurt him.
He had tears in his eyes.

I stood up and chan did too.

Can we be excused for a moment?

The manager nodded and patted chan on the back. He flipped the camera back to him and started talking about the official side of things and answering questions where he could.

CHANS POV

Person123456789
Eww! Are they gay?

In my mind I knew this would happen, but it was still shocking all the same. Wasn't love still love?

A tear fell out of my eye and Felix stood up, pulling me up with him.

The manager let us be excused and he took me to our room.

It's ok channie they are a bitch. If they don't respect us, then they don't deserve to call themselves a STAY.

He put his lips in mine and I knew he was just trying to make me feel better about myself. I leant back and he lay on top of me. Afforestation the long kiss ended, we breathed deeply.

Ch-channie I can't do the thing.
Why not baby? Oh... it still hurts a bit doesn't it.

He nodded at me and though for a moment.

But I can still mark you as mine.

Woahh! Hold on there look at me so many words for a chapter in this book!

1197 words total