Prank

Chans pov

Today I felt like prancing Felix, and I had no idea why. I decided that I'd prank him that I was cheating with another member and that I wanted to break up with him. Harsh, but I wanted to see his reaction. Jisung agreed to help me, and his in the wardrobe.

I stripped and lay in the bed. I moaned louder and louder, moaning jisungs name. Pretty quickly I heard some rushed knocking on the door.

C-come in!

As the door opened I started running toward the door of the wardrobe, where jisung was hiding.

Chan, is there something you want to tell me?

He looked at me, no emotion in his face, his eyes dull with a little hurt mixed in.

N-no...
Chan why were you moaning someone's name, and jisungs at that?
I-I wasn't m-
No chan, I hears you calling him daddy.
I-
Chan, the truth. Spit.
I don't love you anymore felix, I love jisung.
Wh-what?

His face turned from nothing to sadness in a millisecond. Tears poured down his face and his whole face looked sad.

I really thought that you actually cared chan. I thought that you cared about me, and about us!
I'm sorry felix.
What did I do wrong? What did I do to make you not care about us?
You just suck in bed felix, I'm sorry.
So you hooked up with another member, one that I'm already jealous of, instead of telling me and helping me to get better? Un fucking believable.
You're jealous of Han?
Yes! He is more handsome than me, more cute than me, he has better vocals and rap than me, better dance than me and he's fucking hot! He has everything I wanted other than you, and now he has that too! How do you think this makes me feel?

Fuck he's hot when he's angry.

I can't keep doing this... it's a prank!
What?
It's a prank! I would never not love you!
I need proof.
Well... I'm tight...
He came over to me and shoved two fingers up my hole.
FUCK FELIX!
You are tight.... But how do I know that he wasn't pleasuring you some other way?
Ask him.

I got under the sheets of my bed so Han wouldn't see. Felix opened the door and asked him, getting confirmation.

He came over to me and snuggled into me, falling asleep.

I would never chat Lixxie, my love is too strong.