Tik tok

Felix pov

I was really board so I decided to make a tik tok. I thought through some tik told that I wanted to do and came up with one.

I went to the practice room and set up my phone, ready to play the sound. I put it on a ten second start so I got into my place. The music started and I did the tik tok.

The first couple of times I messed up but after the third try I got it right. I edited and posted the video. I went to mine and chans room and lay on the bed, scrolling through my phone.

2 hours later

I heard a sudden knock on the door, and not knowing who it was I let out a come in. Chan burst through the door, phone in hand.

Felix!?
Yeah channie?
What's is this!

He showed the tik tok I had posted and when it stopped he looked at me.

A tik tok channie, why?
Can you not spot what I'm talking about?
Do the clothes look bad? I thought they looked quite nice actually...
No. That nice ass is for me only lix!
Oh.
Yeah. Now it's on display for everyone!

He pouted and sat next to me.

Channie I-

He grabbed my butt suddenly and I was surprised, because I was usually the one to do these types of things to him.

He grinned at the sight of my shocked face and pushed me into the bed. Again this surprised me.

Ch-channie?
I think that you should let me have some of that nice ass now.
Channie I usually t-
Yes, but I wanna try it.
Channie I'm not a good bottom.
You are going to be fine. Now, let me enjoy you?
Ok, but can we have a safe word?
Ok baby what's the word?
Hmmmm...  marshmallow.

MATURE

He chuckled and pinched my cheeks, leaning in to put his lips on mine. I was nervous but I was also exited at the same time. Chan had never topped and I have never bottomed.

He hungrily started to lift my shirt and his eyes landed on my and as he discarded my shirt.

That looks delicious baby- why have you been hiding it?

He started to kiss all down my torso, leaving hickeys on my neck. I could feel myself getting hard and the chan palming the bulge.

Mmm- channie-
You like that you little slut?
Chan- that's mean!
I'm sorry baby- I need to find out your kinks.

He had discarded both his shirt and pants and was now working on my zipper. As he pulled my pants off I felt a sense of relief.

I was now getting desperate for chan, and it was starting  to get painful. I tugged at his boxers signalling that I wanted them off.

Ok. Just for my perfect baby boy.

He smirked as I started to pull down my boxers at the same time as he did. As he threw his boxers away he helped me with mine and started to lick up my thighs. I moaned at the feeling of his tongue, surprised at how good it felt.

Lixxie... I want you to do something to me.
What do you want me to do channie?
Anything.

I thought through the things that I found pleasurable and and eventually decided on a blow job.

I took his length into my mouth and licked around the rim. He moaned as I held his hips for stability.

Lixxie-ahhh that's good!

I took his member in my hands and started to rub, just as I loved him to do to me. He moaned at the feeling of my small fingers working up and down his length.