Rough

Just a warning that this is smut and that it will be rough and have overstimulation.

Lixxie. I wanna do something with you tonight while the others are out.
Oh yeah? What do you have in mind? A movie...
I want you to fuck me rough and don't stop until we both can't take it.
Wow I- are you sure?
Yes daddy.
On the bed, hands and knees, fully naked by the time I get back. Go.

He ran to our room and I went to get some toys I hid for him in my studio. There were cock rings, vibrators, dildos, a whip, and blindfold. If he wanted it rough, he was going to get rough. I ran back to our room with everything and saw chan fully stripped and in his hands and knees. I dumped everything on the bed and stripped down. I asked him again if he was sure and he was, so I started.

Baby boy, stay still, and every time you make a noise you get a punishment, unless I ask you to speak. Understood?
Yes daddy!

I grabbed the blindfold and tied it around his head, along with putting on the cock ring. I pushed in without any form of lube or prepping. Without letting him adjust I slammed into him fast and hard.

FUCK DADDY!
That's one.
Daddy I can't help it-
That's another one! You're being a bad boy.

He went quiet as I thrusted harder and harder, tougher and tougher. As I thrusted I added a 12 inch dildo and thrusted it too. He was screaming and crying but this is what he wanted and he hasn't said the safe word, violet.

My naughty little slut is up to about 20 at the moment...
DADDY IT-
What did I tell you?
———
What did I tell you slut? Speak!
N-no moving and n-no speaking
Aaaaaand...
N-no noises.
Great! You know the rules! But I might have to add more for knowing the rules but not following them.

I was still going but I slipped off the cock ring. He came and as soon as he was done I put a cock massager on him and turned it on full, still thrusting hard. I came in him and pulled out, replacing myself with an even bigger dildo and a long vibrator. Chan was almost collapsing in overstimulation, having cum around 3 times. I added another vibratory so now he had a cock massager, two large dildos and two vibrators.

Once he had cum a 6th time I pulled everything out, and grabbed the whip.

You've been a very bad boy, any idea why?
I-I moved and t-talked and m-made noises?
Yes slut, that's right! I think you need a punishment!

I whipped his ass hard 20 times, and he was crying hard, but still not saying the safe word.

Bring your head back as far as you can you slut.

He brought his head back so he was looking at the ceiling, and I whipped him some more. Once I was done with that his ass was read and I moved over to where his face was. He still had the blindfold on, and I brought my tip to his mouth.

I'm going to make you gag slut, open.

He didn't open his mouth so I forced my cock in and rammed in fast, hitting the back of his throat, making him gag. I came and shot my gum at the back of his throat. I pulled out and let him lie down. I brought a cool towel and wiped him down. I lay next to him and ran my fingers through his sweaty hair.

Did you like that baby?
———
It's alright you can speak now we are done.
It was great felix.
Yeah?
I'm a bit saw, but I kinda expected that.
Well, I did have two 12 inch dildos and two large vibrators in there so... I think you deserve a kiss.

I gave him a gentle kiss and we both fell asleep, me spooning him and the cool towel on his head to help him cool down.

I love you channie. I whispered when I knew he was asleep.