I do.

Stream ODDINARY!!! they are all bops, good job boys... even though they would never read this... I hope not anyways... but then if they somehow thought it was good and we became friends... nope that's not gonna happen. My mind rn: like mate, stop procrastinating! ... I'm sorry

4 months later, chan pov

It was the day that had been itching at mine and felixs mind for months now, having to constantly remind ourselves that it would be ok and everything would go smoothly.

I dyed my hair blonde and I was back to curly hair chan for today. I was getting my makeup done and it felt so weird to not have felix here, telling the makeup artist what colours would suit me the best, and that they missed a spot. Both me and felix both had three members as their best men, mine being Han, seungmin and Minho, while felix had Changbin, hyunjin and jeongin.

I was paceing the room, anxious for the suit to get here and anxious because it was my wedding day- of course.

Chan, it's going to be ok! Stop stressing honey! My mum spoke.
Mum you don't know how I feel!
Honey I have been married to your father since-
1987 yeah yeah I know, but you aren't a gay kpop idol are you?
That is a good point... oh! The suit is here!

She hurried if to grab the suit that looked like this:

... and tried to help me get dressed into it.

Mum! Stop! Your gonna see me fully naked!
Oh honey do you forget that I have seen everything about a million times?
Yeah... when I was 4!
What's changed?
Umm... I'm a man... everything is begged and felixs dick had been in me about a million times, so that will look different too!
Well if not me to help you then who?
I'll get one of my members to help me.
Hun they-
Have seen me naked in bed with Felix by accident and know what I look like?
Well-
Mum just go find dad and check in the food.
They better not burn it! She said rushing off.

I breathed out and went to find Han. I found him stepping away from the makeup artist who had just finished his makeup bowing.

Chan, do you need help with something?
Yeah I need help with the suit and I didn't exactly want my mum to help...
Haha I get it, come on and I'll help.

He helped me get dressed and tried to get me to relax. I hadn't seen felix for over 24 hours now, and I was missing him.

You'll be able to see him all chan.
I miss him! What if he hated my hair... what if he decides he doesn't want to marry me anym-
Mate stop procrastinating!
Hey! That's my line!
Yeah well it seemed fitting for this moment.

Felix pov

I had gotten ready and I stood at the arch, the music playing. My nerves were itching at me and my heart Cher to see chan. I heard everyone stand up which meant that chan was walking down the isle with his father. Hyunjin nodded at me and Changbin gave me a discreet thumbs up.

I was turned around to see chan, standing in front of me in a white suit. He looked hot and it was stunninf. He smiled at me and I smiled back as the priest started to talk.

We are gathered here to legally bind  mr. lee Felix and mr. Christopher bang chan. though thick and thin, now for the vows. Will mr. lee Felix please repeat after me?

Me and chan joins hands as I started to say my vows.

I, lee Felix promise...
That I will be by your side through thick and thin...
Through sickness and health...
Through the best and worst...
Through memory's be they good or bad...
And I sincerely promise that I will be by your side no matter what you are going through.

Now, may mr Christopher bang chan please repeat after me?

I, Christopher bang chan promise...
That I will be by your side through thick and thin...
Through sickness and health...
Through the best and worst...
Through memory's be they good or bad...
And I sincerely promise that I will be by your side no matter what you are going through.

Now, do you, Lee felix take Christopher bang chan to be your lawfully wedded husband?

I do. I said, placing on his ring.

Now, do you, Christopher bang chan take lee felix to be too ur lawfully wedded husband?

I do. He said, putting in my ring.

Then with all said, I pronounce you husband and husband, you may now kiss the groom.

I pulled chan into a long kiss. We pulled away after a couple of seconds and everyone cheered, but then I saw someone I wished I would never ever see ever again.

M-mum and dad?