Come back

Today was the day that Felix came back. Everyone in the dorm could see that I was exited, and they all thought it was cute. Most of the day I sat next to the door, listening for a car door. At about 12:20 I head a car door coming from the drive way and I looked out, just to see my amazing husband thanking the driver. I bolted out the door and just as he started to turn around I launched myself at him.

"I missed you so much Lixxie!" I said, my face buried into his shoulder. "I missed you too my channie." He replied while rubbing my back. We stood there for a while cuddling, but then decided to go inside. The other members all greeted them and we all caught up.

"Lixxie can I have something?" I asked when we were in our room. "And what may that something be channie?" "Something I haven't had for two weeks." "A... kiss?" "Spot on lix!" He leant over for a kiss and captured my lips softly. I missed the feeling of his plump, soft lips on mine, pure love in each one. We pulled away and had another hug.

"Channie what would you do if I told you that I bought you something?"he asked. "Well, I would ask you what it was and I would give you a kiss." "Well... I bought you something!" He said reaching into his bag. He pulled out a folder and handed it to me. He looked at me lovingly and told me to open it.

I unclipped the folder and pulled out a couple pieces of paper. I read through the first page and my eyes widened.

"Felix! This would have been so expensive!" "Well I would give a random person all the money I have for you channie." He replied. He had actually bought me a star. He told me that he had one and that the star closest to it was still available so he bought it for me, so that when we both left the earth we could still be together. "Channie they even orbit eachother! I thought it was perfect for us, and you can still name it, see in the website enter the code and name the star!" "I love it so much Lixxie! Thank you!"

 "Channie they even orbit eachother! I thought it was perfect for us, and you can still name it, see in the website enter the code and name the star!" "I love it so much Lixxie! Thank you!"

"What do you think you'll name it? You can't name it twice so make sure it's the name you want." "I have the perfect name Lixxie." I entered my stars code and named it. "Ok have a look what I called it baby."

Felixs freckles are pretty

"Channie!" "It's true baby, and your freckles are like little stars that didn't fit in your beautiful eyes."