A day in the life

Felix pov

Ok! Today, the reason we got you up so early, is that we are going to film a day in the life of stray kids, on their day off! Said the producer.

They put the cameras all around the house, in random places. I made some breakfast and served it to the others.

This is good lix!
Thank you hyung.

We all finished our meal and I went to have a shower. I was getting dressed when I realised that I forgot to get my shirt.

I quickly ran to my room hoping that the cameras would not be here. I was looking in my shirt drawer when chan came into the room.

Lix?
Chan!
Why don't you have a shirt on?
I forgot to bring one to the shower.

He made an O shape with his mouth and then smirked. He walked closer to me and pushed me against the wall.

W-what are you doing chan?
Giving my boyfriend a kiss.

He kissed me on the lips, immediately deepening it. He pushed me harder against the wall and ran his fingers through my hair. He nibbled my bottom lip carefully and pushed his tongue in. After a while of this, he pulled away and hugged me.

I suddenly felt member harden. Just as chan was about to pull away from the hug, I pulled him in even tighter than before. I lent into he's ear an whispered to him.

Don't you fucking move chan.

He looked taken aback at my language. I could see that he was thinking of what to do, and then his face lit up. He pulled out a shirt from the open drawer and pulled away, covering my crotch with it.

I kissed his ear and went to the bathroom to change. After I changed, I just sat in the bathroom, trying to wait the boner out.

After a while it finally went away and I left the bathroom to go to the dance studio that was in the dorm.

I started to dance and dance, and dance. It was a good way to get my emotions out, and I always danced when the anxiety started to build up.

Unbeknownst to me, chan had been watching me the whole time.

Chans pov

Felix was dancing again, and I loved to watch him. I watched how his body moved, and I watched his emotions through the dance. I longed for the moments his shirt would fly up in a jump, or when his muscles would flex.

I was so happy to have Felix as my boyfriend. I was happy that he could pleasure and make me feel good without guilt, and he would not degrade me for being the oldest in the relationship, but also being a bottom. He loves me for who I am, and that's what matters to me.