Purpose

I'm so sorry I haven't posted for ages!

Chans pov

Me and felix were relaxing on our bed, and he was cuddled into my chest. I realised that hie kept making confused faces, the ones he only made when he was deeply thinking about something.

"Whatcha thinking about lix?" I asked.  "Channie what do you think is my purpose in life?" He asked, looking up at me with he beautiful eyes. "What do you mean Lixxie?" I asked, running my hand through his hair. "What am I here to do channie? What influence am I supposed to have on someone's life? Am I supposed to be a dad or am I supposed to travel the world?" "Lix, first of all, you have had an influence in thousands of people, including the members and me. You make my life so much better than it could ever be without you lix, and I personally think that you can do anything you set out ti do." "But what is the reason for me ti be on this earth channie?" He asked, this time sitting up a bit more. "Lix, there are many reasons for you to be on this earth, but if I had to choose just one, I would say to make people happy. You make stray kids happy, and you make STAY happy, but more than anyone, you make me the happiest man  in the world lix." I replied. "Do you think we should have kids in the future channie?" He asked, changing the subject. "I am open to anything that you are open to lix, as long as you are happy." "Would our kids think we were weird for being gay?" He asked, a hint of worry leaking into his voice.  "Hopefully not lix but we would still love them either way, right? I know I would still love you." "Channie that dissent make sense! Why would I think you were weird for being gay when I am your husband?" "I don't know lix, I don't know."

A shorter chapter, I'll try and make a longer one, maybe a smutty one if you want, and please comment if you can, I would love to include some of my reader's ideas, but of course I would tag you at the top of the chapter.