What?

Chans pov

We had been working out and dancing all day, and my muscles were killing me. What I would give for one of felix's massages right now, but he left early. I was just thinking about how nice it will be when we can stop and go to the dorms, when the door opened. I looked up and saw Felix smiling, with a box of brownies in his hand. We all hurried over to him, me smothering him in kisses, the others wanting brownies.

Lixxie you have no idea how happy I am to see you.
Channie it tickles!

I pulled away and he put the brownies on the table. I took one and flopped next to him on the couch. His brownies were good as always, soft and gooey on the inside, crispy on the outside. (Superior brownie texture don't fight me)

Are they good?
They are amazing as usual baby.

He beamed at me and snuggled into my shoulder. I wrapped an arm around him as I ate. Once I was done, he told me to lay down on the couch, back up. He got on top of me and started to squeeze my shoulders and my back.

I know it's Changbin on top and felix below but pretend that Changbin is chan and he is below

His small hands worked their way over my back and shoulders, helping soothe my burning muscles. After a while he got up and pulled me up twitch him. Out of the blue he hugged me.

Lixxie what's this for?
Because your the best boyfriend ever.
Awww baby, you I know that's not true.
Yes it is!
You are.

He pulled my in tighter and I lifted him up. He wrapped his legs around my torso and we stood there cuddling. In that moment all my love for Felix flowed out and showered him. I rubbed his back and he wrapped his head around mine.

Aww you two are so cute!
I put Felix down carefully and look around to the door, to see my parents smiling.

Mum! Dad!
I ran over to them and we had a group hug. We pulled away and I pulled Felix to my side.

How are you both? Asked my dad.
We are great right Lixxie?

He nodded and smiled, but then I noticed his face dropped. He slightly hunched over but went back to normal quickly.

Lixxie-
I'm ok chan. It's nothing.
But last time you said that-
It's normal ok?
Felix honey, if you I have pain, you should get it checked out. Said my mum, concerned.
Oh it's ok mrs. bang, it's normal for me.
Please call me mum, but if it's normal it's more of a reason to get it checked.

Just as he was about to reply his knees started to give way. I caught him and hurriedly moved him to the couch. The other members had already left, so it was just me, Felix, my mum and dad.

Honey what happened to Felix?
Mum it's ok this happened sometimes.
But that's not good honey!
It just means he's making progress. I mumbled.
Progress in what?

Felix started to stir at just the right moment to break the awkwardness.

Lixxie? Are you ok? How's your head?
Channie I don't feel good-
Do you want to got to dr. Park?

He nodded and I told my parents to go to the dorms, and that I'd text them when we were in our way home. They nodded confused, but left to their car. I picked Felix up bridal style, his eyes fluttering closed. I got to the car and put him in the passenger seat. I started to drive to the doctors office, and when we got there I checked in. We were put into a free room. I lay Felix on the bed and the doctor came out form behind the curtain.

Hello chan, can you tell me what happened?
Well he had come to see me and the others in the practice room and he started to fall, so I put him in the couch and he told me that we needed to come here.

He nodded and typed a bit on his computer.

Chan have you noticed felix getting thinner or his muscles doing down a bit?
Yes.
Has he told you anything about blood in his urine?
No, but I thought I saw blood in the toilet.
Chan, he needs to go to hospital.
What why?
Some of those things are signs that- he might be in his last weeks of life. (Don't worry he doesn't die)
What?
I'm sorry chan, the best we can do is get him to the hospital and put him through some quite intense treatment that may be quite tolling.

I was crying at the possibility that felix may not have long. I got a text from Mum to say they had to leave early, and don't respond. I called Han and told him to put the others on speaker.

Ok we are all here chan.
F-felix has to go to hospital.
What? What happened?
I'll tell you later- we are almost there.
Do you want us to come?
Y-yes please.

We hung up and we arrived at the room. Felix was put into the bed and once the nurses had attached a drip they left telling us they would check up soon. As they left felix started to wake up, rubbing his eyes and looking around confused.

Felix oh my god your awake! I stood up and held his hand, tears in my eyes.
Channie why am I here?
Baby- you have symptoms that mean- that mean-
Chan...
You might have to get really strong treatment or you might-

He had gotten it. He gripped my hand, and the nurse came back in, her face ridden with concern.

I regret to inform you, but Mr lee Felix will die this week if he does not get a donor, as he only has one kidney left.

I'll do it.
Chan no-
Felix, stop. I'm doing no question.
Chan don't worry-
No. Felix this is final.
I'll come back in five minutes.
Chan don't do it. I don't need-
Felix, you can live fine with one kidney, and I have two. You are the love of my life and I am not letting you go.
Chan please don't.
No. I don't care what you say, I am giving you my kidney.
Chan.
No! No no no! No buts felix. I am, that's final.

I pressed the button to calm the nurse and she came back, paperwork in her hand.

What is your decision?
I'm going to sign it.

She handed me a pen and her clipboard. I read over the sheet and signed all the pages. She left again and the other members came in and hurried over to Felix.

Felix! What happened? Asked hyunjin.
I'm going to die.
What?
No he's not. I'm donating one of my kidneys.

We all talked and I called my parents.

Hello?
Hello mum.
Chan! Is Felix ok?
Mum, he is going to be ok.
Thank god for that.
I just want to say if you call tomorrow, I won't pick up.
Why?
I'm donating a kidney to Felix.
What?
He only had one left and if I don't he will die.
Are you sure chan?
I can live perfectly fine with one kidney, but I can't live with no Felix Mum.