Shake

We were on the stage of the award show and Felix was asked to give a speech. As he took the mic his hands shook and I swiftly walked over too him. I placed my hands around his and looked at him, telling him with my eyes that it was ok.

S-so I firstly want t-to thank y-you all for supporting u-us through our recent t-time as kpop I-idols and it is a g-great h-honour to...

He stopped and I could see through his surface. He was trying to be strong but I knew inside he did not want to continue. I took the mic from him and started to explain.

Sorry everyone, we had a vocal practice today and Felix sang and rapped a little too much, so his voice is a little different. He was going to say that he is so thankful for each and everyone of you for supporting us and helping us gut this award. STAY, you make stray kids stay.

I smiled and we bowed and walked off stage. As soon as we got backstage Felix hugged me tightly and cried into my chest.

It's ok lixxie, I'm here baby. Shh... it's ok.

He cried harder and harder, the tears not stopping. I swept the hair out of the way and looked into his eyes. They sparkled with a sad look plastered on his face. I wiped the tears off his face and kissed his forehead.

Baby, I'm here ok? You got that? I'm not gonna leave you behind.

He cuddled in closer and the other members came out of their dressing rooms. They looked at us and their faces fell.

Felix? Are you ok?
He shook his head and they all looked at each other.

Whatever it is felix we are always here for you!

He tightened his grip on my shirt and I tapped his chin so he was looking at me.

Cmon lix a shower really helps ok?

He nodded and followed me to the shower I ran it for him while he undressed and left the room.

I'll wait for you outside ok baby?
O-ok channie- can you please tell them about...
About why your crying?
Y-yeah
Ok lixxie.

I walked out and sat on the couch next to the others.

Why was lix crying?
He said that I could tell you, so I will. He has pretty bad anxiety, and the speech was a lot for him. He had it when he was younger, the reason for that is for him to tell, but jack, the guy from the bridge, helped lix get through it, and recently, he picked it up again, but worse.

They all looked at me shocked and had looks of sympathy.

Is he ok?
Well- it's hard on him and he acts strong but be mindful that he is a bit shaken up ok?
Ok. We can help him!
He will love to hear that.

We chilled for a bit and Felix still had not come out of the shower.

Im gonna go check on him ok?

They nodded and I knocked on the shower door. No answer. I knocked on the door and I heard a faint come in.

I went in to find Felix on the floor of the shower, crying into his legs.

Lix!
I h-had a f-flashback.

I turned off the shower and picked him up, not caring about my clothes getting wet.

I kissed him on the cheek and he wiped his eyes. He nodded at me and I let go of him. He got dressed and we went into the other room.

Lix we are always by your side, ok?

We pulled him in to a group hug and he smiled. I could tell that he was happy now, and he had forgotten about the flashback.

We got into the car and it was my turn to drive so me and Felix sat in the front seat. I placed my hand on his thigh and drove to the dorms, so we could have dinner and relax.