Chapter 48: I Always Come Back!

Start from the beginning

||⚡️⚡️⚡️||

Kayla led the animatronics in the car. Then she sat patiently for her friends to come out.

||⚡️⚡️⚡️||

Derek and sun made it to the DJs room. Sun helped Derek behind the DJs head. Derek plugged it in and waited. Sun called all the mini music men. The hard drive light blinked green and Derek pulled it out.

"Sun! It's done!"

"Jump down! I swear I'll catch you!"

Derek didn't have a choice but to trust sun and sun did catch him. They picked up the tiny music men and ran to the entrance to get to the car!

||⚡️⚡️⚡️||

Ace and Bonnie went to look for the last game as you, Gregory, and Freddy went to stop whatever Micheal was warning you about.

Ace put on the mask and almost freaked out

"𝕎𝕒𝕚𝕥! 𝕨𝕖 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕗𝕣𝕚𝕖𝕟𝕕𝕤 𝕠𝕟 𝕪/𝕟! ℂ𝕠𝕞𝕖 𝕠𝕟 𝕨𝕖'𝕝𝕝 𝕤𝕙𝕠𝕨 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕨𝕒𝕪 𝕥𝕠 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕝𝕒𝕤𝕥 𝕘𝕒𝕞𝕖! 𝕎𝕖 𝕕𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕙𝕒𝕧𝕖 𝕞𝕦𝕔𝕙 𝕥𝕚𝕞𝕖!"

Ace just followed the children and Bonnie followed right behind him.

||⚡️⚡️⚡️||

You three made it to the roxy raceway into the restricted area. Before then you made sure gregory was all patched up, freddy was fully charged, and you were ready to face whatever was up ahead

Gregory got into the freddy and you all went down stairs. Freddy slashed the lock on the gate with Monty's claws. Then after walking through some debris, Freddy used Chica's voice box to get through a gate with a voice code.

There was an elevator all three of you got in and with a heavy sigh leaving your lips you were about to push the button but then freddy spoke

"Y/n be careful. This elevator doesn't have any safety protocols. I don't think it can survive more than one trip."

But you didn't want to hesitate, you wanted to end whatever crazy things were going on here.

You pushed the button and the three of you went down to a deep part of the plex, where a terrible creature lies and where an old friend was to appear soon.

||⚡️⚡️⚡️||

Down there you were turning on the generators even though you didn't know what for.

'Better safe than sorry.'

You thought. on the seventh generator you were in front of a sign that said 'Freddy Fazbear's Pizza Place.' You entered the building and turned on 2 more generators

"Superstar. I am running low on battery."

Luckily there was a recharge station there. Freddy got in there and powered up.

||⚡️⚡️⚡️||

Ace and Bonnie made it to Fazer blast and went into vanny's secret hideout.