Chapter 148

Jennie

I manage, quite successfully, to not have sex with Lisa, and I consider this to be a pretty respectable feat. It really says something for my self-control, which is actually pretty lacking. But with my small bit and her small bit combined, we manage to avoid doing the deed for one whole day.

As much as I want her to stay the night, I don't push the idea when she tucks me into bed and tells me she's leaving. I had fallen asleep on the couch, the last two nights of little sleep finally catching up to me.

She tells me she'll see me tomorrow, and that thought alone puts me at ease.

The next day we meet for coffee and breakfast and catch an early movie. When it's over, we walk side-by-side down the river, just talking and enjoying the minimal sunshine Seoul has to offer. When I spot the scooter rental place, I blush. She observes my line of vision and begins laughing.
"Want to rent another scooter?" she jokes. Or at least I hope she's joking.

"Are you kidding?" I hold up my ugly casted arm for him to see. "This hand can only take so much more abuse before it falls off and leaves me, okay?"

"Well, if you have a good driver, you won't have to worry about kissing the pavement again."
I gasp and shove her away from me. "Shut up, Lisa! Besides, your boner was stabbing me in the back and distracting me. What the hell was that about, anyway?"

"What?" she asks innocently. "I had a beautiful girl pressed against me. It was a normal reaction."

"Yeah, normal for a perverted geezer," I argue playfully.

"If women could get boners then you would've been sporting one on every date we went on," she challenges.

That puts an almost disturbing image in my head. But it's kind of funny. And probably true, damn it.

"You think too highly of yourself," I scoff.

In a blur of movement, I'm lifted off my feet and set upon the back end of a bench, putting me at eye level with Lisa. The metal of the bench digs into my butt, but as soon as Lisa steps between my legs, I realize I couldn't care less.

"Oh I do, huh?" she asks suggestively, and her voice sounds much more seductive than I'm sure it's supposed to. Her face is inches from my own.

"You totally do," I breathe. "Now, no more talking."

Her erection is pressed purposefully against me as her lips capture mine.