Chapter 41

Jennie

The kitchen is nearly spotless. I can't believe I helped her clean the whole damn thing - if this idea didn't backfire then I don't know what the hell it did. All I did is make a huge mess for myself. Lisa took it far better than I'd hoped and we spent a good hour cleaning. Damn it.

The dishwasher is loaded and running. With a large sigh Lisa pulls the trash bag from the can and ties it into a tight knot. The bag is only a little over half full.

"I'm going to take this out," she informs me, and without waiting for a response, she carries it out the door, barefoot. I find myself leaning over to watch her go. Mmm...delicious.

I can't find anything else to clean. The entire kitchen reeks of Pine-Sol and soap. Fearing a chemical high, I quickly grab the Tiramisu from the refrigerator and carry it to the living room, two spoons in hand. Lisa probably won't like this - not that I care. I settle on the sofa, tuck my legs beneath my body, and wait with the Tiramisu in my lap. A few seconds later I hear Lisa re-enter the kitchen.

"Jennie?" she calls.

"In here."

She enters the living room to find me perched on the couch, Tiramisu ready and waiting. "Oh, decided we're eating in here, huh? Moving on to destroy the next room?" she teases. Or at least I think she's joking. Either way, I roll my eyes.

"Do you ever just annoy yourself sometimes?" I ask snidely.

She smirks. "So now I annoy you?"

"Frequently."

"Yet, for some reason you just can't seem to stay away."

I gasp, my eyes widening. That little fucker. If she only knew. I'll make her regret the day she ever looked in my direction for that little comment.

She sits beside me on the couch, and I scoot away, still pissed off and scowling. Her grin only widens.

"You mad at me now?" she coaxes.

"Yes," I retort sullenly. "And just so you know, you're not that irresistible." Lies, all lies. If it weren't for this bet I'd be all over him in a nanosecond.

"So you think I'm a little irresistible?" she questions, still smiling.

"No," is my brilliant response.

"That's not what you said."

I ignore her and open my container of Tiramisu. Without offering her a spoon I swipe a huge bite and moan loudly. "Mmm, this is good," I say, mouth full. She probably thinks I'm a pig but I don't care. She eyes me shrewdly as I take another bite.

"You going to eat the whole thing by yourself?" she asks, clearly amused. It's a huge container, enough for two Hae-ins', at least.

"Maybe." I take another bite.

"Hmm." Lisa doesn't argue; she watches me closely, a half-smile on her lips. Her brown eyes are penetrating.

"Why, Lisa?" I ponder. "Did you want some?" I scoop some up and hold the spoon out to give her a bite. She looks at it a moment before her eyes flicker back to mine. When she finally opens her mouth I move in, pretending to relinquish the bite, but suddenly change direction and pop the spoon back into my own mouth. Lisa's eyes widen in surprise while I laugh obnoxiously around a mouth full of ladyfingers and cream.

"You think that's funny, huh?" she asks, her voice low, and before I can react, the container of Tiramisu is suddenly snatched from my lap.

"Hey!"

She just as easily takes the spoon from my hand - I really need to step up my game - and in a fit of surprise and desperation I practically crawl on top of her trying to get it back. She's leaning over the armrest to get away from me and still manages to take a disgustingly huge bite. She gets cream on her lips and I can't stifle my snicker.

"You've got cream on your face," I say, very naughty-like.

"Yeah, bet you wanna come lick it off my irresistible mouth, huh?" she taunts. Hell no she didn't just fucking say that! She's still keeping the container out of my reach, cocky smirk in full-blown effect.

"Don't make me unleash the Kung Fu," I warn. She laughs loudly before sneaking another huge, awkward bite. I watch her like a horny little hawk, fully conscious of how hard and good her body feels beneath mine. So maybe I'm pretending to want the Tiramisu back a little more than I actually do... is that a crime?

"What's this, Jennie?" Lisa asks in a mocking voice. "Want some Tiramisu? Here comes the choo-choo..." She flies the spoon at me like a plane, and I smack it away.

"You're such a prick." Mission feel-up-Lisa's-tight-bod complete. I sit back down on my end of the couch and pretend to sulk.

"Come on, Jennie. Don't be sad... I saved some for you." Lisa scoots in closer and points to her left cheek, the area near her mouth now covered in cream. She sets the container on the coffee table, giving me the perfect opportunity to snatch it up, but vixen Jennie Kim makes a sudden, surprise appearance - she grabs Lisa's face in her hands, turns it for her liking, and licks the cream right off Lisa's goddamn sexy face. I think our eyes widen simultaneously.

Holy crap! Did I seriously just do that?

No point in bitching out now... I close my eyes and moan, savouring the flavour. I got to admit, it's even better with a hint of Lisa. When I open my eyes, she's staring at me curiously, her face still in my hands. Her brown eyes are big, questioning ambers.

I don't know what to do myself - in a perfect world I'd simply melt into the couch cushions and disappear. It wouldn't even matter that I'd just done this ridiculous, oh-so-delicious thing, because I'd conveniently cease to exist right about now.

Perhaps I could start by releasing her face... yeah, good thinking, Kim. I'm sure the rest will come to you as you go along. Baby steps is all I ask for.

Lisa is wearing her signature smirk again. "How was it?" she asks.

I quirk an eyebrow but play along. "A little presumptuous for my liking."

For some reason I still haven't released her God damn face.

"Is that right? Cause you really seemed to enjoy it..."

Shut up, Manoban. Without warning I lean in and silence her with my lips. I close my eyes; I don't think, I just feel and enjoy, because damn it, I can. I can kiss pretty boys if I want to. I even got the blessing of Jisoo, which is saying a lot. And I did tell Hae-in there would be tonsil hockey... and Jennie Kim never tells a lie. Well, unless it works out in her favour, of course.

Lisa tenses for a second, but before I can dwell on her reaction she's responding eagerly, her eyes fluttering closed as she kisses harder, more persistent, against me. Her tongue slips into my mouth and she tastes of Tiramisu - warm and sweet and heavenly.

My hand moves from her face to her hair, knotting in her blonde locks, while hers finds a firm residence on my hip, the other sneaking around my back as she pulls me even closer.