Chapter 107

Lisa

I timidly push the door open and look inside. She's lying on my bed, still in her jeans while propped on her elbows with one leg slightly bent. She bites her lip when she sees me, and I have to suppress a moan.

"Are you okay, Lisa?" she asks innocently. I lean in the doorway, wary. It takes every ounce of self-control to not instantly sprint to her and ravish her body.

"Why are you doing, Jennie?" I ask her curiously. She looks confused.

"What do you mean?"

"This isn't you."

Her eyes widen slightly for a moment, and I wonder if I've touched a nerve or otherwise unlocked a dirty little secret she's been hiding. She sits up on the bed, pulling her knees to her chest and wrapping her arms around them. Her breasts are suddenly blocked from my view.

She looks nervous. "I have a surprise," she says, piquing my interest. "I'm sorry about that. I just... I really like you, Lisa." Her eyes find mine, imploring. "But I didn't mean to throw myself at you like a... I don't know..." She looks down in shame. I'm at her side in less than a second, wrapping my arm around her bare back.

"Please don't say that, Jennie," I beg. "I mean... God, if you had any idea how badly I want you..."
She looks at me, her eyes questioning. "Then why did you stop me?"

I sigh heavily, pulling her against my chest. "Because you deserve better, I guess," I say reluctantly. "Why do I deserve better?"

"We'll talk later, Jennie. All right? Let's go get something to eat first."

She looks down between her knees, seemingly lost in thought. Then she raises her head and smiles at me, her beauty - her ruffled hair and bare skin - devastating.

"Well, let me give you your surprise first," she pleads, and I nod, intrigued as to what it could be.
"All right."

"I'll need to blindfold you," she says. I frown.

"How come?"

"Because it's a surprise, Lisa. Didn't your parents ever blindfold you on your birthday?"

Today isn't my birthday but, nonetheless, she looks excited. I'd do nearly anything to please her, so long as it wouldn't hurt her in the end.

"Sure, I guess," I say uncertainly. She grabs a shirt from inside my nightstand and pulls it around my face, covering my eyes. She ties it snugly in the back, but not too tight. I feel her small hand touch my neck, traveling to my chest, her nails raking gently across my skin. She pushes me backwards. "Lie down," she says. "I'll go get it."

I silently comply and feel her weight shift off the bed. I can hear a rustle in the room, and the soft clinking of metal. What is she doing?

The bed shifts again as she climbs over me. Even when she's not touching me, I can practically feel the heat of her skin traveling to mine.

She brushes our noses together. Then our lips.

"I kind of like you this way," she whispers seductively, and I lean forward, more fully capturing her lips with my own. I moan into her mouth again as her hands travel down my chest, my sides, all the way to the edge of my pants and back again. She's feeling me, teasing me, and it's a thousand times more erotic with the blindfold. My dick is straining in protest, twice as hard as it was before.

"Jennie," I say huskily, and she shushes me with her lips. Her tongue enters my mouth, tasting and teasing, and I respond eagerly, my fingers sliding through her hair as I hold her to me. She sits down right on my covered erection, causing me to groan. Spurred on by the noise, she shifts on top of me. "Fuck, Jennie," I hiss. She begins kissing my jaw and my neck, taking the edge of my earlobe into her mouth. I feel like I'm going to explode inside my pants.

"Tell me what you want, Lisa," she whispers, her words hot in my ear. I can feel my control slipping away. Her lips travel south, down my chest and over my nipples. She rake her nails down my abdomen, causing every cell on my body to stand on alert.

I can barely find my voice, and when I do it doesn't sound like my own. "I want you, Jennie. Only you."

She brings a hand to either side, sliding them up and over my skin, until she's pushing my arms up over my head. I easily comply, too caught up in the moment to think, let alone deny her in any way. "I'll bet you do," she says seductively. She presses her lips forcefully against mine, rendering me speechless. "And speaking of bets..." she adds as an afterthought once she pulls away.

Suddenly, there's the sound of metal snapping and clinking above my head. Suddenly, there's cold steel circling each of my wrists.

I reflexively try to snatch my hands back down, but they're trapped, imprisoned by what feels like a set of handcuffs.

What the fuck is going on?

I try again, to no avail. Jennie sits on my stomach, her weight barely registering, and tears the blindfold from my eyes.

Her eyes are a curious sight - they're sad, remorseful, and angry, each emotion rolled delicately into the chestnut brown.I'm sure my own eyes are wide in alarm.