Chapter 42

Jennie

Every fibre of my being is clinging to this moment, absorbed in her taste and smell. I'd imagined kissing her again, countless times, since our quick lip-lock outside of my apartment, yet it just doesn't live up to the real thing.

Before I really know what's happening she's gently pushing me back, our lips only parting for the briefest of moments. She hovers above me, a knee between my legs. Her lips leave mine to travel from my chin, across my jaw, down my neck, each nip and suck so gentle and spot-on that it sends shivers down my spine. And my hands - well, they absolutely refuse to leave her gorgeous hair.

As her lips travel south, her hands follow; they move from my neck, ghosting over the fabric of her T-shirt. She rests on her elbow, using one hand to tug the neck of my shirt down to expose more skin; every place she kisses seems to burn. Her other hand lingers at the hem of my shirt, flirting with the options - making a decision - until finally it disappears from sight, rubbing the skin of my side and belly.

It doesn't take long for me to register that I'm not wearing a bra. It's even less time before Lisa's hand is softly stroking the side of my breast, teasing with her knuckles, then her fingers. Each touch makes it that much harder to think, yet I must remain focused - I must know when enough is enough.

My hands travel across her back, feeling her muscles and arms. I want her shirt off, now. With an awkward tug I pull it up her back and she chuckles before reaching one hand around and snatching it completely off. Much better. I run my hands across her bare skin; she's smooth and hard and warm.

Her lips soon find mine again. I shift on the couch, lifting my hips to find a more comfortable position, and in doing so lightly press against her groin. She groans into my mouth even at the slight contact, the sound sending a strange tingle straight to my belly.

Her hand is up my shirt again. Her wrist pushes the material up, causing it to bunch, and I yearn for skin to skin contact. But is that really a good idea? I have some modesty, after all, and revealing my bare chest to someone who only wants me for one thing doesn't seem like the most brilliant of options. But God, to have her touch me...

Her smooth thumb runs across the lower swell of my breast and all rational thought flies out the window. My hands travel her chest, feeling and exploring, as she gently bites my earlobe. I moan, and when she tugs my shirt up over my breasts I find myself sitting up, allowing her to remove it completely.

Without my shirt I feel vulnerable and exposed. I get an overwhelming urge to wrap my arms across my chest, hiding myself, but before I can act or think Lisa is whispering, "You're so beautiful."

I blush; I don't know if she says that to every girl, but it undoubtedly puts the same warm tingle in my belly as hearing her moan. Dipping low, she kisses right between my breasts, sucking softly, before turning her attention to one breast and then the other. She takes each nipple into her mouth and sucks softly, teasingly, before nipping at the underside of my breast. My chest is heaving against her as I take huge, uneven breaths.

Her lips travel south again, to my belly-button, to the hem of my sweatpants. When she loops one finger into the hem I grow nervous - this is starting to go too far. With a shaky breath I call his name. "Lisa?"

Both eyebrows raise as he peers up at me. "Yes, Jennie?"

I'd never both wanted and not-wanted something so badly before.

I don't know what to say to her. I want to kiss her again, yet I don't want her in my pants. She's too in-control of this situation. "Come here," I breathe, tugging her hair gently, and she clambers back up my body until our lips meet again.