Chapter 106

Lisa

I'm reluctant to pull away - I'm revelling in her taste, her scent, the feel of her soft skin against mine. I take joy in the small noises that escape her throat as I back her into the counter, where I press my body flush to hers.

She meets my hunger and need with equal passion. Neither of us wants to let go. I trail my lips down her neck, to her shoulder, hungrily ravishing any exposed skin I can find, and she throws her head back and moans, granting me easier access to more of her creamy skin.

The oven alarm sounds, signalling that the chicken is done, but we ignore it. I couldn't care less about the food - Jennie is all I want, every inch of her that I can have before thoughts and feelings are exposed. Before she runs out and leaves me for good.

I grab her behind her thighs and hoist her onto the counter, causing her to gasp. This brings us closer to eye-level; her eyes are dark as she leans forward to capture my lips again.

I moan into her mouth. She pulls away briefly.

"You should turn the stove off," she urges.

I nod distractedly and hurry to turn off the burners. I silence the alarm and immediately return to Jennie, where she sits enticingly on the counter, breathing heavily. Her eyes are heavy with lust as she watches me. I eagerly move to stand between her legs, my own breathing erratic as she grabs the collar of my shirt to pull me closer. Her lips find mine again.

Her fingers begin moving down my shirt, popping each button. I run my hands along her outer thighs and to her backside.

"I want you," she breathes against my lips, and I fear my ears must be deceiving me.

She wants me here? Now?

And God, how I fucking want her. I'm straining painfully in the tight confines of my pants, desperate to be free and sheathed in something warm. Sheathed in Jennie.

Her body is hot against mine, her fingers trailing fire across my skin as she pushes my shirt over my shoulders. I lean back slightly so that it can be pulled away and discarded on the floor. Her nails rake across my chest as I return to her neck, gently biting and sucking.

This is what I want. I want to be here, now, with Jennie. Inside Jennie. I want to gain a night of pleasure without thinking of the repercussions of my actions.

But when her hands find the loop of my belt, I instantly freeze, my entire body tensing. It's as though I have two sides to my brain and, thankfully, my rational side is making an appearance. It knows this is wrong. I know this is wrong.

Jennie is oblivious to my reaction, or else does not care, for she easily slides the belt from the buckle and goes for the button of my pants. I put my hand over hers to still her movements.

"Jennie," I breathe, "we really need to talk."

Her eyes find mine, burning with a fire I've never seen.

"We have our whole lives to talk, Lisa," she assures me with confidence, and suddenly her hand is inside my pants, stealthily wrapping around my cock.

I gasp and try to take a step back, but with her hand on my dick and her other arm around my neck, the move is nearly impossible. She draws me back to her body, back to her lips, and I suddenly melt beneath her hold. I attack her hungrily, groaning into her mouth as her hand moves up and down my shaft.

I'm so overcome with lust and longing that I can barely think. It feels like I've yearned for her touch for ages - that I've waited forever for this moment - and now I'm folding to that desire, crumbling beneath the instinct and passion that she's eliciting from me.

I push Jennie's shirt up, exposing the smooth skin of her stomach, and she instantly pulls her hand from my pants so that she can tear the shirt from her body. The loss of contact leaves me feeling cold and desperate for more.

She reaches behind her back and unhooks her bra. The material loosens and I pull it away, revealing her perfect breasts. I lean down and instantly take a hard nipple into my mouth, causing her to gasp. I pay equal homage to her other breast. Jennie pants, her fingers twisting in my hair.

"Take me to bed, Lisa," she pleads. Her words are strained and needy.

I gaze up at her. "Jennie..."

"Please, Lisa!"

She's begging me. Begging. This is everything I've wanted at possibly the most inconvenient time. "I don't want to do anything you're going to regret, Jennie," I say helplessly. I expect her to question me, or to get angry with me, and for a moment I think she does. She pushes me away and slides off the counter.

My eyes zone in on her breasts, her beautiful breasts, and I reluctantly force them back to her face. "I'm a big girl, Lisa," she says simply, and she slips out of the room. I can hear her soft footsteps on the stairs.

I stand in the kitchen for a moment to get my bearings. I feel completely disarmed.

Finally, I follow her upstairs. I can only guess where she's gone - I stand outside the partially cracked door to my bedroom for a moment, listening for signs of life from within.