Chapter 38

Lisa

"Let go!" I holler between laughs.

"No!!"

"Jennie!"

Through an unfortunate turn of events she manages to twist my hand around, causing the water to hit me in the face. Then the stove. Then the refrigerator. We wrestle back and forth, each tugging at the hose, both soaked and refusing to relent.

"Truce!" she begins screaming. "Truce!"

"You first!"

"No! On three!"

"One..." I begin.

"Two..." she continues.

"Three!"

She releases my hand and steps back. The water squirts for one more brief moment before I release the nozzle, then it sputters and dies. We're both sopping wet, chests heaving. Water drips from every surface in sight. All the spilled spices and sugar on the counter have effectively been eliminated. We stand in a large puddle on the floor.

Jennie looks like she's just gone for a swim. Her hair is a dripping mess and her clothes cling to her body. I can see her nipples through her shirt; I immediately have a lapse in judgment and stare again, reverting back to the whole cause of this fiasco. I feel myself grow hard, straining uncomfortably against my wet slacks. Jennie looks towards the point of my focus and gasps, hastily covering her chest with her arms. I at least have the decency to feel ashamed.

"Sorry," I mumble, quickly looking away.

Still breathing heavily, Jennie replies, "I told you you're a Peeping Tom."

I smile - how can I not? So long as her voice box remains intact, there will never be a dull moment when snarky little Jennie Kim is near.

Just to tease her, I hold up the hose, which is still in my hand but currently not spraying, as a warning. Her eyes widen upon her assessment.

"We called a truce," she reminds me forcefully.

The water is still running full force in the sink. I reach over and turn it off. "Consider that a free lesson, Jennie."

"A lesson? You're just as wet as I am," she states, incredulous.

A perverted comment regarding her nipples and possibly other anatomy springs hot and ready into my mind, but I force it back. I acquiescence. "True. You did flood my kitchen, as well."

"Correction: you flooded your kitchen."

"You started it."

"You were making fun of me."

I raise my eyebrows, incredulous. "You called me a Peeping Tom. Twice."

She sighs loudly, shifting on her feet. The water moves and slurps under her weight. "Look, do you have like... a shirt I could put on or something?" She gestures towards her chest, where her arms are still tightly locked. I smirk at her.

"I think I prefer you this way."

"Lisa!" She glares at me.

"Calm down, prima donna. I'll get your shirt." She shuffles aside as I move past and I can't help but smile. My kitchen has been destroyed, twice - a catastrophe within itself - but miraculously, I'm not even a tiny bit angry right now.

She watches me go, hesitating in the kitchen. "You coming?" I ask her. "There's a bathroom upstairs you can use."

"Um, yeah." She slowly follows. Halfway up the stairs she says, "Sorry about your kitchen."

"Eh - I was just thinking I didn't really need a kitchen."

She giggles; I smile.

"I hope your suit wasn't dry-clean only," she goes on.

"It is, but I suppose I'll live." We reach the top of the stairs. I enter my bedroom for the clothes, not inviting her inside nor instructing her to wait for me. It's not a huge deal either way, but I don't know what would be more appropriate, and therefore, I'm silent. Not surprisingly, she opts to hover in the doorway, her wide eyes carefully assessing my room from a safe distance.

I pull out sweatpants and a t-shirt from my dresser drawer. I'm in and out in less than a minute.
"The bathroom is just down the hall," I say, pointing. "There are towels in the cupboard in there." She nods and retreats with the clothes. When she's gone, I disappear into my bedroom and shut the door behind me.

My erection has only grown more painful. It's pathetic how easily aroused I am - just seeing Jennie in wet clothes has nearly done me in. I'd probably make a fool of myself if I ever did see her naked... not that I will. Fuck, I still don't know. Decisions need to be made. A few days away from Jennie would probably do me good. It would give me time to think.

I unzip my pants, relieving some of the tension on my cock. It's not enough. What I wouldn't give for a few minutes to relieve this problem, yet there's not enough time. And how huge of a pervert would that make me? Secretly jacking off while Jennie is just a few feet down the hall...

I've already decided I'm not making any more moves on her. Not tonight, at least; not until I've had time to sort through my problems. With a sigh, I quickly strip out of my clothes and, without even bothering to dry off, pull on a pair of jeans and a shirt. The fabric sticks to me uncomfortably. The discomfort is a welcome distraction.