Chapter 43

Jennie

All I want to do is relax in the tub, yet as soon as I finally submerge my exhausted body, there's a loud pounding at the door. I tense; who the fuck could that be? I'm not expecting anyone, and I specifically told Jisoo I have a date with Johnny Showerhead tonight. Yet the pounding continues, and I find myself rising into the chilly air, thoroughly disgruntled as I wrap myself in my robe and make a quick beeline for the door.

I'm all geared up, ready to let Jisoo have it, but after flinging the door open I suddenly find myself standing face-to-face with a soaking wet, gloriously sexy Lisa Manoban.

I gasp, subconsciously pulling my robe tighter against my body. "What are you doing here?" My voice is accusing.

Lisa grins slyly; I'm finding it difficult to look affronted while standing in such close proximity to sex-on-legs over here. "I came to see you," she says. "And look, I brought dinner." she holds up a container of chocolate covered strawberries and a bottle of champagne.

"Dinner?" I scoff, attempting to withhold my facade, yet in reality my ovaries are rejoicing at the sight. She steps inside uninvited, dripping water all over my floor. Her shirt is white and see-through - I ogle quite freely.

"Did you swim here?" I ask sarcastically.

"Swim, run - whatever it takes to get to you," she says smoothly. When I cock an eyebrow she turns serious. "It was raining, Jennie."

I don't remember it raining, but whatever. I close the door behind her; when I turn around she's eyeing me in my robe.

"Did I interrupt something?" she asks.

"Yes, I was taking a bath."

"Well please, don't let me stop you."

The nerve of her! So ballsy all of a sudden. And as cocky as ever, of course.

"Don't hold your breath, Manoban," I say with a scowl. I patter back towards my bathroom where my pyjamas lay folded and waiting. I assume she's waiting for me in the living room, but when I move to shut the bathroom door it's quickly blocked by a strong hand. I start, not having known she was following me. "Shit! What are you doing?" I ask, aghast.

"I'm joining you," she says easily. The door shuts with a low "click" and suddenly I'm trapped inside the tiny space. Lisa's eyes are dark and inviting. I lose myself in them before shaking my head and stepping away.

"I don't think so."

"Don't be ridiculous, Jennie. You want this just as much as I do." She's very matter-of-fact.

"You don't know what I want..."

But obviously she does, because a second later I'm being pushed against the counter, her hard, wet body pressed into mine. I have nowhere to go, not that I'd ever want to leave. She's right - I want this. "Tell me what you want," she whispers. Her voice is low, enthralling - I can feel the heat of her breath on my neck as she leans in close. Carefully, she touches my neck with her fingertips, slowly pushing aside the collar of my robe. I gasp as one side of fabric slides down my shoulder. She kisses the exposed skin, biting softly. I lose focus.

"I...I..."

"Say it, Jennie." Her hands fall south, deftly untying my robe. In a flash she rips it open and I'm exposed, completely naked in front of her. Her eyes assess me slowly, dark and longing. Amazingly, I'm not ashamed for her to see me this way. I'm aroused, sexy and confident; I'm quick to meet her hungry gaze.

"You're so fucking beautiful," she says in awe. "Now tell me what you want."

Her look alone has left me breathless.

"You," I whisper.

"How do you want me?"

I find no shame in my answer. "I want you inside of me."

"Show me, Jennie."

I push her away, giving me room to drop to my knees before her - a few quick fumbles with her belt later and I'm peeling her zipper apart, sliding her wet pants down her legs and to her ankles. Her soaked boxers can't contain the bulging erection tucked beneath. With one swift movement I tug her underwear down and her erection springs free.

She's hard and hot before me, yet I don't take long to marvel at the beauty before taking her in my mouth. She gasps, then groans and closes her eyes, her hands fisting in my hair as I suck every delicious inch.

"Fuck, Jennie," she moans. "That feels so fucking good."

I'm elated to make her feel this way, not to mention painfully aroused. Before I know what's happening, she's yanking me to my feet, her lips capturing mine for a rough and passionate kiss. When we break free her eyes are blazing into mine.

"How do you want me?" she asks again, her voice low and dangerous. I groan.

"Inside of me. Now."

"Turn around," she demands, and I'm eager to comply. Once I'm facing the mirror she quickly peels me out of the robe, leaving me completely naked. I watch her carefully through the glass. Her large hand grasps my shoulder, pushing me forward over the counter. "Bend over." Her voice is husky; I do as I'm told, and in one quick motion she's inside of me, filling me completely. It's even better than I'd imagined and causes me to cry out loudly. She's still pressing me down, my body forced against the counter as she dominates me. I've never experienced anything so fucking hot before. Her gaze is cocky again as her eyes meet mine through the mirror.

"Is this what you want?" she asks, her voice husky. She suddenly grabs my hair, pulling me up from the counter and causing me to arch my back - as a result she hits even deeper, and in a sea of sensation, I can barely see, can barely focus on anything besides the way I feel.

It doesn't take me long before I'm exploding around her, falling to pieces, crying out shamelessly. She's still pumping in and out relentlessly as we hear my loud ass alarm sound from my bedroom. What the fuck? It's probably eight o'clock at night. Why in the world is it going off now?

The blaring grows louder and louder. Lisa looks at me through the mirror. "Are you going to turn that off?"

But she's not letting me move. Blindly, I throw my hand out, knocking over bottles on the counter until my rather large, metal bottle of hairspray hits the floor with a clang...

My eyes snap open, though I hadn't realised they were closed. Everything's dark; it takes me a few moments to adjust before I realise I'm in my bedroom, in my bed. The alarm is relentless, its screams filling the otherwise quiet interior.

With a heaving chest I shut it off. All my shit has been knocked to the floor, including my lamp. Everything is suddenly, eerily quiet. A small amount of moonlight pours in through the sheer curtains of my window, but otherwise it's dark.

I feel as though I have a post-coital glow... holy shit, is it possible to orgasm in your sleep? I would've never thought it could happen, and yet, here I am, coming down from the best orgasm I've had in who knows how long. All thanks to motherfucking Lisa Manoban, who wasn't even in the room. I didn't even touch myself... shit, I need to document this in my diary or something. But I don't keep a diary!

It seems now would be an excellent night to start.