Getting to Uncle Brads

When you got to breakfast you saw Steve was still holding Blue, and stood up to hand him to you. It was like he knew exactly what you needed this morning.
"Good morning" you smiled to everyone at the table.
"We heard you are going away for a few days Princessa" Pietro looked at you worriedly.
"That's true, I'm going to visit family" you nodded. "I'll be back before you know it. I just need to straighten my head out a bit"
"We wish you could do it here at home" Peter looked at you sadly.
"I just need time" you gave a sad smile.
"We discussed this Peter" Tony looked up. "She was just kidnapped last week. She needs time"
"We just like it where she's safe here at home" Wanda spoke softly.
"I'll be safe" you gave a smile, taking Blue and going around the table to sit between Pietro and Clint.
"Are you all packed?" Clint asked as he filled your plate.
"Yes, I just need to stop at the grocery store for a few days worth of steaks" you admitted.
"Already done for you in a cooler, its in the back of the SUV you are taking" Happy looked over and smiled at you.
"We didn't want you to have to worry about the pack" Tony shrugged.
"Thank you" you flushed a bit and started to eat slowly. You saw that Bucky kept looking over at you with a smirk, and it made you blush thinking of your previous nights activities.
"Will you be able to call?" Sam asked you gently.
"No, its up in the mountains. At least, not the last time I visited" you admitted. "I don't go often, he's a hermit for a reason"
"Are you sure its safe to go?" Steve asked hesitantly.
"Relatively" you shrugged. "I normally write him a letter before I go to be honest. He's good with a shot gun"
"Try not to get shot again" Tony pinched his nose between his eyes. "You've been shot a lot lately"
"I'm not worried" you gave a bright smile.
"How did you sleep last night?" Scott looked over with a smirk.
"Very well" you looked down shyly and concentrated on your food. You noticed that Wanda was suited up to go on the mission instead of you and you gave her a small smile. "Thank you for going for me"
"Nat and I split it up for the week. Just make sure you come home on time" Wanda gave a soft smile.
"I will" you promised.

Once breakfast was done Clint took the time to give you a hug before taking your plate and putting it in the kitchen for you. Scott gave you a hug as well before heading to the gym. Peter and Pietro gave you a kiss on the cheek, while Wanda did as well.
"I'll be back you guys" you smiled as you stood up.
"Wait a minute" Bucky said as you started walking away from the table towards your bedroom.
"Going to miss you at night" Sam quipped to you, clapping you on the shoulder.
"I wont be long" you gave a small smile. Tony handed you a set of keys and ruffled your hair. You gave Blue another kiss reminding him you would becoming home, and handed him to Bruce who gave you a smile. Bucky came over and wrapped his arms around you and leaned down to kiss you softly on the lips. You smiled and reached up and touched him on the cheek. He pulled on your hips and he dipped you back slightly and deepened the kiss and you sighed happily against his lips.
"Hurry back, so I can take my dame out on our date" he winked to you as he pulled back.
"Your dame? Not just friends anymore?" Sam asked with a chuckle.
"Never just friends again" Bucky spoke confidently, and you gave him a loving smile.
"Come on, it's a long drive" Cloud spoke to you. You leaned up and gave Bucky another soft kiss before he put you back on your feet.
"I'll be back" you smiled and started to walk away. You looked over your shoulder and saw that Bucky was watching you before he headed to the tarmac. You went to your room and grabbed your bag before heading to the parking lot. The four wolves followed you closely, and you opened the back door and the four jumped in and got crammed in the back. Cloud immediately jumped to the front to give more room and you closed the door before jumping in the front, turning on your driving list and starting the SUV. You put your bag on the floor in front of Cloud's seat and turned on the ignition.
"You four ready?" you asked expectantly.
"Ready to be with our companion" Jasper spoke up.
"This is going to be such fun" Melody sang.
"It's a long drive pups, get comfortable" Cloud warned.