Grumpy mornings

Getting up in the morning felt like a chore. Snow's exhaustion was coming through the bond, loud and clear. You sighed, and rolled around in Bucky's strong arms and gave him a soft kiss on the lips before wriggling out of them and heading towards the bathroom. You did your business, and could hear him still snoring in bed as you washed your hands. You saw that Blue was even still asleep, nuzzled up into his neck and sleeping softly. You decided to jump in the shower quickly and wash up. You made sure to use plenty of soap, and the room filled with the smell of Japanese cherry blossoms. You closed your eyes just enjoying the feeling of the hot water beading down your back as you stood with your forehead against the wall. The coolness of the wall kept you present, although all you wanted to do was go back to bed. You sighed softly and turned off the shower before turning to get out of the shower and saw Bucky was standing at the door, leaning against the door jam and smiling softly as he held a still sleeping Blue.
"Good morning" you smiled at him as you stepped out and grabbed the towel from the towel rack and started to dry off.
"Good morning beautiful" he strode in slowly. "I didn't get my good morning kiss" he stopped in front of you.
"I did kiss you good morning before I got out of bed" you gave a small giggle and got up on your tiptoes to kiss him softly on the lips. "I would watch it, I'm feeling crampy and tired" you had noticed that besides the spotting, your period still hasn't started yet but, you had been going through a lot recently so maybe it's just late.
"I'll kiss it better" Bucky chuckled and hummed to himself leaning down and kissing you softly on the lips again.
"I'm just going to run out the wolves" you sighed as you pulled away.
"Not naked I hope" he wiggled his eyebrows at you.
"No, I'm getting in my suit" you gave a soft smile. You grabbed a panty liner from under the counter and padded your way towards the closet. You heard Bucky come back out and put Blue on the bed before he went into the bathroom and turned on the shower, leaving the door open as he got into the shower. You put on a pair of satin panties and put your panty liner quickly before slipping into your suit. You tried to dry your hair, but you were just tired and getting grumpier. You pulled on your boots and sighed heavily before coming out.
"Get these pups out of me" Snow raised her head looking at you.
"You are making me grumpy" you frowned at her.
"I think it's going to happen soon" she warned you.
"Well, at least I'll know what labor feels like before it happens for me" you gave a soft smile. "Come on, it's just a quick run outside for today"
"I feel like I'm waddling" Snow jumped off the bed with a whine, and you picked up Blue.
"You look beautiful" Jasper reminded her and licked her muzzle.
"I should be going on this mission" Melody grumbled as you opened the door for all of them to walk out.
"I need you to help Snow with the pups today" you looked at Melody. You followed the pack down the stairs and made Blue finally wake up and go to the bathroom once you hit the bottom step. You watched them all walk around and do their business while even Blue was venturing out further, Snow was sticking close to you and panting slightly. You got down on the grass and pulled her into an embrace and carded your fingers through her fur. She whined softly and leaned into you.
"Be safe today, companion. Make sure my mate is safe as well" Snow whimpered to you.
"I'll make sure everyone makes it back in one piece" you kissed her on the top of the head.
"Even you" she looked at you and you smiled softly.
"Even me. I'm tired of getting shot and stabbed" you giggled.
"I'm tired of feeling it. I can't handle it right now, you'll put me into labor and then we will both be in quite the state" she licked your cheek.
"Do you think your pups are coming soon?" you asked, still feeling the fatigue through the bond.
"I hope so" she sighed. "I'd like to see my pups"
"I think Sam, Clint and Steve want one" you wiggled your eyebrows at her.
"As long as they stay close to the pack" she licked you again. "It will be hard for a while"
"It will, but we will get through it" you promised. You both sat in silence while the rest of the pack made their way around the grounds. You gave a soft whistle and they all came running back. Blue jumped up at your arms expectantly and you picked him up and held him close as you let Snow lead the way up the stairs first. Jasper was close behind her before you followed the pair of them with Cloud and Melody close behind.
"Are we going to breakfast once the Alpha is done?" Snow looked at you hopefully as you reached the top step.
"Of course" you ruffled the fur on her head and moved to open the balcony door. The four of them pranced in and Bucky came out of the closet in his tactical outfit and you smiled looking him up and down, licking your lips already thinking of all the naughty things you wanted to do to him regardless of how you were feeling.
"Don't look at me like that" he groaned with a soft chuckle. "It makes me want to call in sick for both of us" he winked at you.
"I don't think I have any sick days left" you shook your head sadly.
"Come on, let's get to breakfast" he came over and took Blue from your arms. He gave you a quick kiss on the cheek and led the way out of the suite.