Thank you Pies

Sitting out on the swing, you closed your eyes while playing your sad music because you needed it for the mood you were about to go into. You put on your noise cancelling headphones, and opened your laptop. You bit your lip, knowing this wasn't going to be easy. You were in your own nightmare for a few days, but you were proud of the fact that you had remained strong and kept just trying to focus on the team coming for you and talking to the wolves to stop your anxiety from getting to you. You started detailing how when you took a sip of the coffee, it tasted a bit off but you figured it could have been the machine when it was made. You noted the bitter flavor you weren't anticipating. You noted how Timothy's partner had been the one to purchase the drinks, and when you were conversing you had started to feel tired. When you realized something was wrong, and saw Timothy pass out you had called Clouds name before you hit the ground, and the last thing you remembered before waking up was the partner getting out of the car, and his black shoes standing in front of you.
You went on to explain you didn't know how long you had been out, but when you woke up they had taken your sweater and your shoes, you were on a dirty mattress on the floor of a dingy cell and you were chained to the floor by your arms and legs, with a heavy device on your neck. You mentioned how your whole body had felt like it had hurt. You detailed your conversation with Shawn and the revelation that it was a bomb around your neck. You detailed each conversation as best as you could including the ones with the wolves. You went on to explain how you tried to look through Cloud's eyes a few times to see if the team was coming or if everyone was safe still. You described how when you knew Cloud was looking through yours, how you tried to show him as much information as possible, and the conversation with Shawn during that interaction as well. You realized you were going through pages and pages of information that you were putting into the report, but you were scared to miss any details the team might need, or Shield might need. You detailed how you tried to pull yourself out of the cuffs ending up in injuries, since you had nothing else to use. When you got towards the end, you detailed how Shawn came to take you to another location when Scott came and took the remote control for the bomb, and then knocked Shawn out with a single kick to the face. You explained how Tony came in and took the bomb off of you, and shielded you from the blast, and after how you rescued the wolves. You felt a tears were falling down your face, remembering how scared you were when Tony was taking the bomb off. You angrily wiped at them and sniffed a bit before continuing on to explain how you had lost your temper and fought the agents down the hallway until Pietro stopped you and carried you back to the jet. You took a moment to re-read the report before hitting send on it, then set your laptop to the side and curling up on your swing for a moment. You hadn't fully dealt with everything that had happened, you just let it go thinking it was a matter of circumstance. You knew the team would come, and that was all that mattered. What bothered you was you were under his control for three days, and you had lost time. You had wanted to feel more closure, but knew there wouldn't be any. Shield had him now, and he was being sent to the raft. There was no escaping that. You thought you should feel like you won, but all you were feeling was loss.

You barely registered that you were still crying when you looked up seeing Bucky come out of his room and he looked at you and you saw he looked upset. He walked towards you and picked you up easily and sat down where you were and put you on his lap. You put your head on his shoulder and he held you close and just let you cry it out.
"I knew you were keeping it together too well" Bucky sighed and pulled your headphones off, putting them to the side.
"I knew you guys would come for me, I don't know why I'm crying" you sniffed.
"You could have died, there was a bomb on your neck for three days. You were chained in a cell, with only wolves to talk to, and thank God for that" he whispered. "No one gets through that and is fine with it as soon as it happens. I knew it was too soon to do the report" he sighed.
"It had to be done" you shook your head.
"You shouldn't have to revisit it this quickly" he pulled you closer and started rocking the swing. "Thank God for Tony knowing how to get that off of you" he whispered.
"It was quick and painless. I thought I was going to die" you admitted.
"You're never going through that again, don't worry doll. He's on the raft by now, and he can never touch you again" he vowed. "I'll kill him myself if he ever tries"
"My hero" you giggled.
"He's lucky it was Scott and not me that came down those stairs" he shook his head.
"You would have been my white knight?" you smiled at him.
"Always if you'd let me" he winked. "There's the smile I was hoping for" he wiped your tears.
"Are you going to read my report?" you asked gently.
"Yes, I want to know what happened" he admitted easily. "I don't want to ask you to repeat it to me, so when your sleeping, I'll read it"
"You really don't sleep that much?" you asked curiously.
"Its easier with the pack" he chuckled. "But no, I don't sleep much. I have a lot of nightmares too"
"You can always come sleep with the pack" you offered.
"I'm trying to court you, let me try to do it properly" he grinned.
"Is snuggles apart of the normal courting process?" you raised an eyebrow.
"Artistic liberties as Stevie calls it" he chuckled and you gave a small giggle. "Come on doll, its time for lunch, and then I need to finish my report"
You easily slid off of his lap and grabbed your headset and laptop walking into your room and Bucky followed behind you as you put it all away. He helped you take a moment to make your bed, then followed you to the door to head for lunch.