Zora

You had started with several loaves of bread to start, before moving on to making pie dough and then to the cheesecakes. You had gotten so caught up in your baking you barely registered with the cook came in and they started on lunch while you focused on your work. You wanted to make something the team hadn't had in a while. The cook easily worked around you while you moved throughout the kitchen. You had Wanda come in at one point and force you to go sit down to eat lunch. You heard a few chuckles around the table as you pouted and sat between Bucky and Clint. Bucky just leaned over and kissed your cheek, and your face broke out into a smile. Clint filled your plate before handing down the food to Bucky. You didn't realize that you were all that hungry and started to dig in once everyone had food in their plates. You ate quickly before heading back to the kitchen as soon as you were done. Most of the conversation going around was about training, and as much as you missed training, you had another focus for the day. The cook was putting the dishes into the dish washer when Bucky came in and kissed you softly, with a promise to finish that kiss later before he went back to training.

By supper time, you had managed to make a few batches of chocolate chip cookies, three cheesecakes, ten pies (one plum, and already in Bucky's room), a large spinach salad, ribs, and your special perogies. You carefully set the table, and had to start the dishwasher before you even came out of the kitchen. You had also made eight loaves of bread, and set a few of them on the table, hoping that you made enough for the cook to make French toast for breakfast for a change in the morning. Your feet were killing you from moving around the kitchen all day, and having danced as well for a majority of the time. You were still setting the table when the team started filtering in. You saw Peter and Pietro even hurrying in as they dropped their school bags just outside the dining room and grabbed their seats at the table. You couldn't help but giggle a bit at that. You finished setting the table, leaving all of the desserts cooling in the kitchen, with the exception of the cheesecakes which were in the fridge.
"Hurry up, take a seat. I've been looking forward to this since your mom left" Tony spoke up as you came back in with butter for the bread.
"I'm sitting" you sighed softly to yourself and grabbed your seat. The team started serving themselves and handing down all the platters. You took what you wanted and passed the rest down to the boys. You noticed everyone was really quiet, but eating quickly. Vision was holding all the pups looking like he was having the time of his life.
"You're one lucky man Tinman. I'd be trying to sweep her off her feet after eating meals like this" Sam suddenly announced.
"I can't believe how good this is" Clint hummed happily to himself. "You can really cook" he looked at you with a smile.
"Its just some old recipes" you flushed a bit.
"Most of them she made herself" Wanda spoke up and you gave a shy smile.
"I made some extra loaves of bread as well" you let them know. "If we don't eat it all, maybe the chef can make French toast in the morning"
"I'm putting in the request" Pepper decided quickly and got on her phone.
"I love how the meat comes off the bone so easily" Scott hummed happily. "These perogies though, what's in them?"
"I put bacon, mashed potatoes, and cheese. More of the bacon and cheese than you would get from a store brand" you shrugged. "I like mine to have more flavor" you replied easily.
"And you made this from scratch again?" Wanda asked as she finished her plate.
"I had the time" you nodded with a shy smile. "What do you boys want for dessert? I made pies, cheesecake, and cookies"
"Can we have cheesecake, but bring some cookies with us on patrol?" Pietro and Peter looked at each other for a moment before replying.
"You got it" you smiled and got up to put your plate away and grabbing the cheesecakes out of the fridge with the cherry topping on them. You brought them out carefully before running back in to get plates, forks and knives. You noticed there was no left overs except the bread. Pietro got up quickly with Peter and helped bring in the dirty dishes while Tony, Bucky, and Clint started cutting the cheesecakes for everyone and dishing it out. By the time you sat back down you had a generous slice of cheesecake waiting for you, and the same with the boys. You gave Clint a small smile and sat down. You noticed most of the team already started digging in. Happy groaned happily and looked at you.
"Perfect" he finally spoke out loud. "Just like last time"
"You should take time off more often" Scott grinned at you. "This is delicious"
"I miss being in the gym, and practicing weapons" you admitted. "Or working on my powers"
"Your uncle must have really been working hard with you. I saw you got a few good shots with that rifle you were carrying" Clint looked at you.
"My stance was wrong a lot, but I hit what I was aiming for, thank goodness" you admitted. "Bucky worked with me a bit while he was there. I think my stance is getting better" you added. "I can hit the target with knives at least, but I haven't tried it in the training room yet"
"We will later this week if you are cleared" he promised.
"I found a new documentary you might like on wildlife again, want to take over the living room again tonight?" Scott looked over. "I just thought you might like it" he added gently.
"I'd love that" you smiled excitedly.
"This cheesecake was so good princessa" Pietro got up and kissed you on the cheek.
"Thank you for the treat" Peter came over and gave you a hug.
"Don't forget to be home by midnight" you reminded them both as you saw they brought their plates into the kitchen. You looked around the table and saw there was no cheesecake left, it was already eaten. You were surprised it was such a hit, but then again, that happened last time as well. The rest of the team started cleaning up before you had the chance, bringing everything into the kitchen for you. You followed them in and put some pies away in the freezer for Clint's on Friday. You figured three would be enough, and that would leave six for the next few days. You saw the boys had taken quite a few cookies, but there was still a batch and a half. You went to go put it away, but Pepper beat you to it, putting it into a large cookie jar. You backed up and went to Vision who handed you Blue easily. You grabbed three of the pre-made bottles and headed to the living room with him.