Unspoken feelings

You woke up to hearing Pup whine, he was laying right beside your face on Bucky's chest. You pulled back in embarrassment, and saw Bucky was just reading a book, while Steve was sketching. Clint looked over and chuckled at how red your face was.
"How long was I out?" you asked softly, grabbing a bottle.
"Not that long" Bucky whispered to you, and handed you Pup so you could start feeding him. He reached for the paper towels and pulled you more towards him so you were sitting across his lap and he barely had to lean to wipe Pup's face. Your face however, was incredibly red considering the situation you were finding yourself in. Steve got up and changed the record to another oldie, then went back to his sketches. You were trying to focus so that you were only looking at Pup, but you could feel Bucky stealing glances at you, and you found yourself wondering why. You wondered if he looked at Steve as much, maybe he just liked looking at people. It didn't help that he was handsome as hell, and you were incredibly attracted to your new friend and your longtime team mate. You found yourself confused, and decided it would be better suited to talk to Wanda about all these feelings. Maybe she would better understand what was going through Bucky's mind. You switched to the second bottle and Pup barked again when you were taking too long.
"Mama's got you little man" you sighed softly.
"You've got a good mama Pup" Melody praised you. "She loves you very much"
"I love you too Melody, just like I love Cloud" you spoke internally to her, looking over at her.
"We can feel it" Cloud confirmed and you smiled at them.
"Just like we feel your confusion on not a mate" Melody sang and let out a small bark. You giggled at her antics and saw the boys look at her in confusion.
"You stop that, they are going to know we are talking about him" you flushed a bit and she swished her tail in response.
"You talk to them a lot, don't you?" Clint finally asked, and you turned your attention back to Pup who was about to need this third bottle.
"Yes, all the time if I could. They feel everything I feel" you admitted gently. "So they ask me questions, or talk me through things. Sometimes they are just curious. Just now Melody was talking to Pup" you lied a little bit.
"What was she saying?" Bucky asked, and you found yourself looking into his eyes again.
"That I was a good mama to Pup, and I love him very much" you flushed.
"She's right" Clint winked at you. You grabbed the third bottle and set the second one down.
"Still no words from him though" you sighed softly.
"He is just a baby" Clint reminded you.
"I keep reminding myself that, but I'm scared of when he gets bigger. I wont be able to carry him around like this forever, and that makes me a little sad" you admitted.
"Just think of it as practice for when you have human children" Clint chuckled.
"Only in my dreams would that be on the menu. This is a pretty big package deal, and I still have an ex that I need to take care of" you blushed again and tried to keep your focus on Pup.
"Not everyone is afraid of a package deal" Steve smiled over kindly. "You have a big heart, obviously. Or else we wouldn't be with three wolves"
"Lets be honest, I would probably take them all home. I'm a hoarder" you giggled.
"Not when it comes to your companions, you don't hoard. You love and adore them. Everyone can see that. They have really been trying to make sure they share some of that love with the entire team" Bucky whispered softly. "Melody was smart to start with Sam. He was the most anxious out of all of us, and she won him over pretty easy"
"She's my smart girl" you smiled looking over at Melody who swished her tail again.
"What are you sketching tonight?" Clint asked, finally putting his phone down.
"Same thing as last time" Steve grinned. "It's a new favorite subject. I like watching things unfold"
"What is it?" you asked curiously.
"Pup" he lied quickly.
"Can I see?" you leaned forward a bit.
"I'll let you see when I finish it" he gave a kind smile, and turned the page. "I like to get several sketches before I go for a full drawing"
"Okay, sure" you smiled at him and sat back. Bucky had barely stopped wiping Pup's face the entire time, and you relaxed into him again after putting the third bottle down.
"Uncle Clint's turn" Clint got up to grab him from you. "I'll take him down the balcony stairs" he walked past everyone. You slipped yourself off Bucky's lap and checked your phone and saw it was almost time to go meet Wanda.
"I'd better go get changed, I'll be right back" you blushed a bit.
"I'll bring the bottles to the kitchen for you" Bucky offered.
"That's okay, enjoy your music" you grabbed all the empties and headed to the kitchen for a moment seeing the water was already on to boil, but no Wanda in sight. You hustled back to your bedroom and washed your face, and changed into your dark blue lace negligee with matching panties and grabbed your robe, putting it on top quickly. You didn't bother with shoes or socks, since you preferred to go bare feet when you were at home. You went back and knocked on Steve's door, and waited patiently for him to say to come in. It was a moment before he just opened the door and you walked back in after he opened it more for you. You grabbed the sling you had taken off since Pup didn't like it, and your book before running back to your room for a moment, then came back and Steve chuckled. Bucky was sitting and trying to look at his book, but his eyes were following you. You looked at him and smiled, brushing your hair behind your ear again.
"Here he is" Clint came back in and handed you Pup.
"Thank you Clint" you gave a big smile, and cradled Pup close to you, and grabbed the last two bottles.
"Don't worry about Pup tonight, we will help take care of him. We will be in and out of your room" Bucky spoke up.
"Bucky, you and Steve haven't slept either" you frowned a bit.
"We don't need as much, besides we will sleep in the morning too" Steve shrugged and you raised an eyebrow.
"Remember this is the last week. No one is crazy enough to try to take on this compound" you tried to keep your voice firm.
"Good luck with making them agree to that" Clint clapped you on the shoulder.
"I'm staying, since it's a girls night. I want a night with the guys" Cloud barked to you.
"Are you sure?" you looked at Cloud, speaking out loud.
"Lets get our girl talk on" Melody jumped off the couch.
"I like them, they are good pack mates" Cloud barked again.
"What's he saying?" Bucky asked you gently.
"He wants to stay and have a guys night, while I'm doing my girl thing" you blushed.
"Sure we would love for him to stay, right boys?" Clint grinned.
"Of course, get comfortable" Steve smiled at him. Cloud just jumped down and went and took your spot beside Bucky. Bucky immediately started scratching him behind the ears.
"If your sure, I'll come get you for bed" you sighed and walked out.