Additional training

After supper your uncle took you outside with his hunting knives and started getting you to practice on the trees while the wolves went exploring a little down by the river where it was deemed safe by Cloud.
"You need to fix your stance" he sighed after a while of you trying to hit the tree. You hit it a few times, but tended to miss where he wanted you to hit. He walked over and moved your body a little. "Try again" he handed you another knife. You threw the knife and finally hit the tree. "Keep that stance, do it again" he handed you another one. You missed, but just barely. "You're improving, but we need to work on it more when its daylight again. We will start with guns tomorrow when I get back from grocery shopping. I want you to work on your knives, and imagine you are throwing it at Shawn while I'm gone"
"I can go shopping with you" you looked at him, and went over to pick up the knives.
"I'd rather you stayed here and kept an eye on Soren, and kept your wolves out of the mine field" he shook his head.
"Why don't you disarm them?" you walked back to him and handed him back his knives.
"I have a feeling that neighbor might come back, I'm not taking any chances" he shook his head. "He took my Luna, I don't want them taking Soren from me too. It's been a while since I've had a companion, I forgot how much I liked it" he admitted softly.
"I'm glad he didn't give you a choice. Jasper and Snow didn't either" you admitted. "I wouldn't change that for the world"
"I knew you liked me" Soren spoke from his shoulder.
"Don't let it get to your head" your uncle Brad growled and started leading the way in back inside. You whistled and the pack came immediately. "You sure you're okay with the couch?" he asked as he went into the kitchen to make you both a cup of tea.
"Yeah, I don't want to impose. I just wanted a few days away, and to see you" you gave a smile.
"The wolves wont fit up there" he warned you.
"To be honest, I might end up on the floor. I have a lot of nightmares" you admitted.
"After everything you've been through, I can only imagine you would" he sighed. "What do I do if you have one?"
"Let me scream it out, the wolves help once I start coming around" you spoke softly. "Bucky sometimes sleeps with me and it helps"
"You sleep with Shawn too?" he asked after a while of boiling the water.
"No" you blushed. "We made out, and snuggled. We never slept together. I was glad of that when I found out he was cheating, even more so now that I know he worked for Hydra all that time, and I was just another target. Bucky and I haven't had sex either. Its been a few years" you admitted pulling your pills out of your backpack to take after your tea.
"Don't rush into anything" he warned you.
"I'm not, but Bucky is different from any guy I've dated" you blushed. "He even slept with the pack when we were just friends to help with the nightmares" you admitted.
"You should cherish this time with him, not be here with an old man" he grinned making your tea the way you always liked it before making his own.
"I happen to still love you old man. I know you like your space, that's why I normally just send you letters. I didn't even tell mama about that" you gave a grin.
"You can tell her now, and tell her I'm okay. I'm not ready for all that new technology or getting a phone again. Maybe someday. I'll be calling my kids tomorrow while I'm in town" he gave a small smile. "The payphone still works good for them"
"I'll give you my new number, you can call me too" you smiled at him.
"I don't know if I'm ready to try that yet. But I'll take it anyways" he smiled at you and you started drinking your tea, bringing it to the table to sit down. He pulled out a deck of cards and started dealing out cards. "Crazy eights" he announced, and you picked up your hand.

"Are you ready for tomorrow?" Clint asked while he was sitting with Scott, Sam, Steve, and Bucky in Steve's bedroom listening to the record player. Bucky was in the middle of feeding Blue, rocking him slightly.
"I'm more than ready, I know Tinman is too" Sam nodded, looking up from his phone. "I texted Y/N to see how she's doing, and to tell her to take her time coming home"
"She's going to know something's up when she gets all these texts. I sent her one too" Steve admitted.
"I think we all did" Scott grimaced. "I also told her I was looking forward for her to be back in the gym"
"Don't forget you get Blue tonight, but tomorrow night I get him" Clint looked to Bucky.
"He needs to eat a lot during the night" Bucky looked to him.
"Just like a newborn, I'm used to it with my kids" Clint shrugged.
"He also needs the warmth" Bucky warned him.
"You're acting like his father. Don't worry so much" Scott quipped. "Isn't that right Blue? He's your papa"
"Don't go that far" Bucky blushed.
"We've been calling you papa to him for a while" Sam grinned. "Call it an experiment" he chuckled.
"Y/N would be so confused if he started asking for a papa" Steve grinned.
"I'll take the blame for it" Scott chuckled. "I came up with the idea with Sam"
"He wont know the difference" Bucky sighed softly.
"He will when he gets bigger. As long as you don't fuck up the relationship, you'd make a good dad to him" Clint shrugged.
"Language" Steve looked over. "He doesn't plan on it anyways. He's never looked at a dame the way he looks at her"
"Have you seen her?" Bucky asked looking up finally. "Have you met her? She lights up the room just walking into it. Her smile makes my insides feel like they are melting" he admitted. "It's a nice feeling"
"She only has eyes for you, that's for sure" Sam smiled. "We could all see it once you both stopped fighting so damn much"
"We need to stay focused tomorrow" Steve spoke up after a long silence. "I know you are flying Nat out Clint, but the four of us have a few people to interrogate too. It's a good thing they are all in the same city"
"Are we going undercover, or in uniform?" Sam asked gently.
"Bring your equipment, but undercover" Steve thought about it for a moment.
"I'm bringing my knives" Bucky warned him. "I already set off metal detectors anyways" he shrugged, and got another bottle for Blue.
"Don't forget the meet up in the morning with the boys to get the pups used to each other and the different scents" Steve reminded him.
"Just knock on my door, I'll probably be up already" Bucky admitted. He paused for a moment before continuing. "Do you think she's okay?"
"Of course she is kid, she's away from civilization and with family" Clint smiled at him. "Here, let me take a picture of you and Blue, and you can send it to her. She'll love it when she comes out" he reached for Bucky's phone and took a few pictures.
"Thank you" Bucky gave a smile. "I told her I would send pictures. She sent me a text that she was almost there today, but I don't think any of my replies made it to her"
"Lets just hope she stays in the mountains as long as possible. We want to make sure Shawn is on the raft before she gets home" Scott sighed.