Lab assignment

After supper you helped clean off the table before you went into the kitchen to start on your baking. Bucky let the wolves all out through the balcony off of the living room, including all the pups where Wanda, Nat and Pepper seemed to be watching the door worriedly, and chose to sit in the living room and wait by the open door.
"You know, we can't keep leaving the door open all the time" Tony sat beside Pepper, speaking loudly enough that you could hear him.
"So install doggy doors, with a sensor on their collars so the door knows to open to only the right wolves" you called out from the kitchen as you struggled with a large bag of flour. Bucky came in and helped you get it off the shelf and he placed it on the counter with a proud smirk.
"Remind me why I don't have you in the lab again?" Tony turned around on the couch to look at you while you were getting the bowls out of the cupboard. Bucky went about taking out the rest of the ingredients that he could see in your cookbook that you left open on the kitchen counter.
"I'm more productive in the field" you smirked at him, grabbing the measuring cups.
"I think you would be just as productive in the lab" Bruce offered timidly.
"How about next week, we have you do a trail run in the lab?" Tony asked with a giant smile on his face.
"Hell no, she's been great with helping free the wolves we keep finding" Clint shook his head, looking up from his phone. "They trust her before they trust us"
"We need help decoding the data they are using for the werewolf project" Tony looked at him. "Friday's been running diagnostics, but serums are more Bruce and Y/N's specialty"
"How about I'll look at the data after I'm done with making these cookies" you offered. "I'll give you my suggestions, and tell you what I'm seeing. It will give Bruce at least a little bit of help"
"We need something to stop the serum from working, if they make it successfully, which is what the data is starting to point at" Bruce looked over at you and you frowned slightly.
"What do you mean?" you asked softly, as you measured ingredients and Bucky started stirring the batter.
"The last batch of data you brought back, they might have one successful infusion of human and wolf, making the world's first werewolf. It's one of their assassins that volunteered for it, and the data shows he can morph from one form to another that's like you would see of a lycan in movies. It looks like a painful process from the video we saw" Bruce got up and came in. He opened his phone and showed you the video he was talking about and you nearly dropped the eggs you were holding.
"Is it contagious?" you looked at Bruce worriedly. "I saw something about bites..." you trailed off.
"We don't know yet, we are still combing through the data" Bruce shook his head.
"As soon as I'm done with these cookies, can I use your computer in the lab?" you asked him quickly and he nodded.
"I'll watch and make sure the cookies don't burn, doll" Bucky promised, knowing the distressed look on your face meant you weren't going to sleep until you looked at the data. He leaned down and gave you a comforting kiss on the cheek that you leaned into and you sighed heavily wondering what the Hell Hydra was up to now. You were worried about if one of the team got bit, if it was contagious. What if Hydra came after the team with their new werewolves. You also wondered if you could communicate with them in their wolf form. Your secret would be well known then. You finished putting the ingredients in the bowl, and turned to start prepping the pans. You knew you made five times the recipe, so there would be well over a hundred cookies made by the end of the night. Bucky finished stirring and watched as you started scooping out the batter and quickly and he took over what you were doing.
"I got this, go take a look. I know you are worried about it" Bucky whispered to you, while he looked up and saw the Bruce was watching what you two were doing with interest.
"I preset the oven, you just need to put them in and watch the time" you gave Bucky a quick kiss on the cheek and hurried with Bruce to their lab. Bruce opened up his computer and loaded up the files with all the data and you sat down in his chair. You started diving right in, and Bruce went back out to join Natasha while waiting for his little Anastasia to come back.