Found?

That evening you had enjoyed making pie for you and your uncle, switching the music to some of your driving lists while you danced and sang around the kitchen. You both ate outside and talked a bit more about your lives and the turns that they had taken. Cloud seemed more on edge since you had gone to town, and you could tell the smell he had caught was really bothering him, but he wasn't saying anything. You practiced with knives again until the sun was starting to set, then went swimming until the sun went down. You took more pictures of the wolves playing, noting that Cloud was up with Soren on the rock instead of playing, seeming to be on guard. You could hear them whispering to each other, but tried your best to stay out of it. When the sun had completely set, you stayed in the water to look up at the stars and thought about the date with Bucky you were going to be missing out on. You sighed regretfully and swam to the waters edge and sent a few photos from the sunset, as well as the night sky in a group chat to the team. You didn't have any words to send, because they had already basically told you to stay away. You were a little hurt over it if you were going to be honest with yourself. You missed them dearly. You especially missed Bucky and Blue.
When you went inside you took another quick shower before going to have your nightly tea and card games with your uncle before you went to bed. When it was bedtime, you didn't bother laying on the couch, and laid on the floor with the wolves instead. You did have nightmares again of being in the cell, your uncle came back down the stairs and pulled you close until you calmed down again. He made you a tea and waited for you to finish it before he went back up to bed. You felt badly about disrupting his sleep, but knew he would insist that it was his duty as your uncle to help take care of you. You noticed that Cloud barely slept that night, and when he did, Soren seemed to be keeping vigilant. You curled into the wolves and went back to sleep.

When you woke up Friday morning, you were feeling homesick but pushed it to the back of your mind. You decided to go practice your knife throwing for a few hours, using the cans now as targets instead. You found you had to start changing up the cans since they were getting dented with the knives going through them. You felt proud of your progress. Now you just had to worry about the actual target back at the compound, and maybe when you went into bases now. You thought about how the rest of the team made it look so easy with knives. You knew you weren't done training as an official Avenger, but you couldn't imagine it being that easy. You were always worried about your stance.
"I thought about what you said" your uncle Brad came up behind you just as you threw another knife and knocking a can off the fence. "I'm going to town to call my family. You were right, its time. I shouldn't hide that Soren is in my life anymore. He's here for good, from what I can tell"
"Good, I'm coming with you" you smirked at him. "Emotional support and all that jazz"
"I can do this on my own" he shook his head.
"I can handle my nightmares on my own too, but you don't let me. Let me come with you. I'll stay in the car, just let me drive you there" you smiled softly at him.
"Alright... do you have your mothers number?" he asked after a moment.
"I'll write it down, just call her collect. She's been dying to hear from you" you grinned.
"I'm coming this time" Jasper announced.
"So am I" Cloud barked.
"We can stay here with Soren" Melody decided looking to Snow who just grunted in response. "We will play in the river"
"That has been a lot of fun, we can also go and chase the deer" Snow giggled.
"Just stay away from the fence on the right side" your uncle Brad warned them. "Even the deer wont chance it there, there's a lot of traps I set up" he admitted.
"Cloud told us where we could and couldn't go, we will be safe. It would be just fun to play for a bit" Melody swished her tail a bit.
"I wont be able to do that soon, not until our pups are grown enough" Snow admitted.
"I can't wait to have my own pup's someday" Melody cooed. "The same with our human, she would make great pups with future mate"
"I'm not in a hurry for that" your uncle Brad spoke up quickly. "She's still my little songbird" he looked to the pack.
"I'm not so little anymore" you rolled your eyes.
"I still think of you as a little kid" he huffed. "I'll go make breakfast, you go get ready to go into town. We will go after we eat, and then come back and work on guns again" he decided and headed back into the house. You went and collected the knives and put them away before heading back into the house.