Back to Clint's

You hurried as you took a shower, wanting to get ready as quickly as possible. You had brought Blue with you from the lab and he waited outside the shower while playing with one of his stuffed teddy bears and kept a close eye on you. You sighed softly as you finished and came out, grabbing your towel and started to dry off. Blue took this as a sign it was time to play and came over, taking the tip of the towel in his mouth and started pulling on it.
"Blue, no, be a good boy. Play with your toys" you admonished him and pointed at his toy.
"Mama play" Blue growled playfully.
"Mama needs to get ready, we are going to see uncle Clint's family again" you explained taking the towel away.
"Mama" he whined loudly.
"What's going on here?" Bucky walked in looking amused, taking in your nearly naked form as you tried to cover up with the towel.
"Blue wants to play, but I'm trying to get ready" you flushed a bit as his eyes lazily went up and down your body.
"Well, he's not going to like me much better. I need a shower" Bucky stalked towards you slowly with purpose. You giggled, smiling at him lovingly as he got right up to you. He placed his hands on your hips and gazed into your eyes hungrily before his lips descended upon yours and he tilted his head to the side as he lazily kissed you to start, but it started to become more demanding. His fingers started digging into the flesh of your hips as he pulled you closer, and his tongue swept into your mouth and you sighed happily against his lips. "Do you need another shower?" he pulled back from the kiss, his voice had gone down a few octaves.
"No" you giggled softly. "I need to get dressed"
"But I like what you're wearing," he licked his lips.
"I'm not wearing anything" you countered quickly.
"Exactly" he gave you a chaste kiss on the lips.
"I don't think it would be suitable for three small children to see me naked, or Laura... or Jet and Brooke come to think of it" you frowned a little.
"We could always stay in" he wiggled his eyebrows at you. "I've barely seen you in days" he added softly.
"I'm needed in the lab, it's just for now" you rubbed your hands on his chest.
"As soon as you aren't needed in the lab anymore, I have dibs on your full attention. We are sending the pack for a walk" he grinned.
"If the pup's aren't here yet" you reminded him and you saw him visibly starting to get a little frustrated.
"You're killing me doll" he whispered, and put his head on your shoulder, kissing his bite mark.
"Take your shower, my love. We will find time for one another, I'm sure of it" you kissed him on the side of his neck before stepping away regretfully.
"Papa play" Blue came over and started pulling at Bucky's pant leg.
"He wants to play," you whispered.
"Papa needs to get ready too" Bucky looked down at him, and scooped down to pick him up. He gave him a kiss on the muzzle while you went over to brush your hair, and teeth. You saw him put Blue back down and get undressed and jump into the shower, so you started on some light makeup. You made sure to cover up any love bites that would be visible. You finished just as Bucky got out of the shower and you handed him his towel and you could see that he was standing at attention, ready and willing to go if you just wanted to hop on. You licked your lips, wondering if you should throw caution to the wind, but decided against it. He started drying off, and Blue went to pull on his towel too. You scooped down to pick up Blue and carried him into the closet with you as he whined loudly, not liking that he couldn't play.
"You need to get ready too young man" you warned him as you started putting on black lace panties and bra, choosing to go with a black eyelet lace dress that went three quarters to your knees.
"Mama" Blue whined again.
"Don't argue with me, young man" you knew he just wanted to play. You picked him up again, after slipping on your flats and brought him into the main bedroom and set him on the bed. You took out the dog brush and started putting it through his fur and he wriggled and growled at it.
"Stay still" you pulled him back towards you and you tried to hurry as you continued to brush him. You heard Bucky come out and go into the closet and start to get ready.
"Doll, where are my dark blue jeans?" Bucky called out to you.
"Hanging up, there's not enough room in the drawers for all our jeans" you called back.
"Should I go with a button up or a long sleeved shirt?" he asked after a few minutes.
"Button up" you thought about it for a moment. "I love it when you wear a button up" you giggled.
"I should wear them more often," he chuckled and came out a few minutes later wearing his dark blue jeans and a button up that was tucked in, with a black belt.
"Someone looks handsome" you cooed to him.
"Someone looks beautiful" he countered quickly coming towards you. You put the dog brush down and smiled happily at him. "And look at our little man, he looks pretty handsome" he reached down to pet Blue who barked at the attention.
"I'll bring the brush to get Cloud and Melody done while we are on the jet" you decided.
"They were working in the gym. Clint snuck them out early to get a bite to eat" Bucky updated you with a grin. He put his hands on either side of your face, and tilted it up so he could look at you better. You gave a shy smile, and your gaze flicked to his lips and he leaned down and brushed his lips against yours again. You tilted your head to the side, and deepened the kiss easily, rubbing your hands up and down his chest, enjoying the moment for what it was.
"Hey, time to go" you heard Clint yell from your living room and you both pulled apart and sighed at the same time.
"I'll put some of his toys in your purse" Bucky went and grabbed some stuffies while you grabbed your purse. You opened it up and he pushed them into it, along with a few balls for Cloud and Melody to play with as well. You grabbed the dog brush and slid it in, and your purse was obviously overfilled when you came out of the bedroom with Bucky carrying Blue.
"You two look like parents who need a break" Clint chuckled as you came into view.
"Blue is getting a bit more demanding," Bucky admitted softly.
"He wants to play all the time," you added.
"That's not going to change. That's your little boy" Clint smiled and held out his hands to Bucky and took Blue from him. "Come see uncle Clint. Someone's looking extra fluffy" he chuckled.
"Y/N just brushed him" Bucky gave a smile.
"We have just the spot for you on the jet" Clint looked at him, flipping him onto his back as he carried him. "Cloud and Melody are already waiting for us. I already brought my stuff on board while I was waiting on you two"
"I'll need to brush them while we are flying," you sighed.
"I'll brush them, you're wearing black. It's harder to get the fur out" Bucky offered. You leaned up and kissed him on the cheek in response.

The jet had barely landed, and the back hatch was opened up with Cooper, Lila, and Nathaniel came running on board.
"You came back!" they came running at you and Bucky excitedly. You leaned down and picked up Lila in a hug before they all ran to their father once he was out of the pilots chair.
"Of course we did, I promised to help your mom in the kitchen this time" you giggled after setting her back on her feet. She raced to Clint and he picked her up easily.
"Where are Jasper and Snow?" Cooper asked curiously.
"Snow is about to give birth to her pups, so they had to stay behind" Bucky offered kindly.
"That sucks, but we can't wait to meet the puppies!" Nathaniel smiled happily.
"They won't be ready for a while. It won't be until Snow is ready for them to leave the compound" you smiled softly as you unstrapped Cloud from his seat. He jumped down and bumped his head against Nathaniel playfully. Bucky got Melody freed and she jumped down and gave a playful bark before taking a large stretch. You picked up Blue from his seat after Bucky unstrapped him and held him close for a moment.
"He's gotten so big!" Lila pointed out quickly. "Is that really Blue?" she asked with a big smile.
"It's really him. He's been quite the boy" you giggled, trying to juggle your purse and Blue at the same time.
"Here doll, let me take him" Bucky held out his hands and you gave a shy smile handing him over.
"Thank you my love" you gave him a quick kiss on the cheek before following Clint out of the jet.
"Adults are gross" Nathaniel made a face.
"You'll be an adult someday," Clint reminded him. "That's what happens when two adults love each other" he shook his head with a laugh. You followed him to the house where Laura was waiting outside with Jet and Brooke.
"About time you made it!" Laura ran over as Clint set down Lila and she nearly fell into his arms and he fully smiled as he kissed her happily, not caring that there was company present. You waited patiently as they finished greeting each other after a long week. "I'm so glad you're home" she leaned her forehead against his, smiling broadly.
"I missed you" Clint whispered.
"You were gone forever, I counted" she whispered back. "The nightly phone calls just aren't doing it lately" she sighed. "You need a vacation"
"He should have one soon," Bucky spoke up. "We think we've found a way to stop their current experiments"
"I'm working on something for it" you spoke softly.
"Good, I'll have Clint home for a little bit for a change" Laura gave a smile and pulled away from Clint to come give you both a hug. "A little birdy told me that you are teaching me your apple pie recipe"
"That little birdy is right," you grinned, holding Laura close for a moment before she went to Bucky.
"Welcome back, it's been too long" Laura looked at you both.
"Well, hopefully not as much will be going on soon" Bucky smirked, and put Blue down to give Laura her hug. Blue immediately went to Jet.
"Big doggy play" Blue barked at him.
"He's got more words in him" Jet playfully growled at Blue and pawed at him.
"He's growing quickly" you spoke internally. "I brought toys" you spoke out loud.
"Good, that should keep them all busy" Clint nodded in approval.
"Well, come on in first" Laura led the way into the house. You followed her into the living room with Blue, Cloud and Melody at your heels. You opened your purse and pulled out all the toys for Blue, and the balls for Cloud and Melody. Cooper, Nathaniel and Lila came over quickly to grab some to start playing with the pack and their own pets at the same time. Lila was content to play with just Blue while Cooper and Nathaniel brought Jet, Cloud and Melody back outside.
"We should get started on that pie" you smiled at Laura.
"Follow me to the kitchen, I'm just going to grab a pen and some paper to write it all down" she announced and you followed her to the kitchen. Bucky stood awkwardly for a moment, wanting badly to follow you.
"Want to go watch them?" Clint looked at him knowingly.
"Yeah, I kind of do," Bucky admitted gently.
"I can tell by your face," Clint chuckled. "You two are never far away from one another"
"The last few days have been hell, she's always in the lab. I'm used to having her there when I go to bed, and when I wake up" Bucky rubbed the back of his neck.
"She's looking at the bigger picture, don't worry. You'll have her back soon enough" Clint patted him on the back and led him towards the kitchen.