Blue's first outing

When you woke up in the morning, the sun was just coming through the doors and the windows in your bedroom. You stretched slightly in Bucky's warm embrace and he let out a small groan before he tightened his hold on you. You could hear the wolves coming back in, and were attempting to be quiet about it. You looked at the door over Bucky's shoulder and saw that Cloud was carrying Blue by the scruff of his neck, and he looked like he was still sleeping. You wanted to coo it was so endearing to see. You shook Bucky slightly and he startled slightly awake and looked at you curiously. You put one finger over your lips and pointed at the doorway where the pack was coming in. He broke out in a grin seeing Cloud carrying Blue. Cloud got closer to the bed and jumped up on the other side of Bucky and put him down carefully. Blue woke up long enough to whine and start moving his way over to Bucky's side and snuggled in with another whine. Cloud saw you were awake and came in closer to lay at the end of the bed, and turned to watch the door protectively while the rest of the pack took their time jumping up on the bed.
"I think he's tired out" you whispered.
"I think you're right" Bucky whispered back with a chuckle. He sat up and picked up Blue and pulled him up on his chest and laid back down. Blue let out a whimper and snuggled in, as you put your arm across Bucky's chest and started petting Blue softly. He curled in more and seemed to be asleep still.
"Maybe we should forget about the farmers market for today" you whispered.
"No, we are still going. Maybe we will just have a later start" Bucky smiled at you. "Get some more sleep doll, I don't think he's going to wake up for a bit"
"He looks so tired" you mused.
"You still look tired" he pointed out.
"I could feel the pack coming back" you admitted.
"Come on" he pulled on your head to lay back on his chest. You nuzzled in and closed your eyes. You waited a few minutes, but you couldn't focus.
"I can't sleep without music or being tired out" you flushed a bit. Bucky reached behind you onto the bedside table and grabbed your phone and turned on your liked songs playlist and turned it on low. He put it back, and you let out a yawn, and fell back asleep again after a few minutes.

When you woke up again, it was to the smell of pancakes and eggs cooking. You moved slightly in the bed, and saw that Snow, Jasper, Cloud and Melody were all curled into you, but Blue and Bucky were gone. You gave a yawn, and curled more into them, enjoying the feel of their fur against your skin.
"It's almost breakfast time, pup" Cloud announced.
"I think I slept in" you sighed, and sat up naked in the bed. Cloud and Melody moved so you could get up, and you slipped out of the bed and grabbed Bucky's t-shirt off of the floor, and a pair of clean panties out of the drawer. You started to pad your way into the kitchen, with the rest of the pack following you. You came around the corner to see Bucky holding Blue with his vibranium arm while he was flipping pancakes and eggs.
"Good morning beautiful" Bucky looked over and grinned at you. You couldn't help but smile back, seeing that Blue was nestled in his arms, with his head on Bucky's shoulder.
"Good morning handsome" you countered quickly. "When did you get up?"
"Not that long ago, Blue wanted his bottle" he smirked. "I fed him two, so he would still have room for the ground meat"
"That's a good idea" you approved, and came over wanting to help make breakfast.
"No, you can go take a seat, after you give me my good morning kiss" Bucky grinned at you, seeing what you were up to. You giggled and got up on your tiptoes and gave him a soft kiss on the lips. He leaned more into the kiss and was starting to deepen it when Blue let out a whine and you pulled back with another small smile.
"Let me take him" you held out your hands and he smiled as he handed you, your pup. Blue nestled in your arms and let out another whine. "You have such a rough life, don't you" you cooed to him as you headed into the living room.
"What about Edwin, Anastasia and Zora?" you looked to Cloud curiously.
"We will have to teach them as well" Jasper answered. "We would need some time away from training to start teaching them the important things about being a wolf"
"How did Blue do last night?" you asked softly.
"He chased a raccoon, who didn't appreciate it much. He did good at tracking him though" Snow let you know. "He also chased a few rabbits, but they outran him"
"We let him sleep in some of the underbrush until it was almost morning" Melody sighed. "He wasn't ready to wake up so Cloud had to carry him"
"He's not that heavy yet" Cloud came over and sniffed at you. You smiled at him softly, and leaned forward to give him a soft kiss on the end of his nose.
"Thank you for watching over him" you whispered softly.
"Mama" Blue barked and you held him a little closer. You heard movement behind you and Bucky was setting the table with breakfast. You got off the couch and went over to help him put the pack's food down. Blue seemed excited to get into his ground beef as you set him on the floor.
"This looks delicious" you finally made your way to the table.
"It's to make up for missing out on the restaurant" Bucky winked at you.
"You don't have to make up for a thing" you looked at him lovingly and took your seat.
"I hope you like it" he smiled shyly. You prepared your pancakes the way you liked them and gave a happy moan as you took your first bite.
"This is perfect, much better than the diner" you declared. "Cook for me anytime" you winked at him.
"For you doll, I'd cook every day, but not for anyone else" he smiled proudly.
"You, my love, are a very good cook" you sighed happily as you continued to eat. Bucky sat up a little prouder and you both ate happily. You made sure to eat everything on your plate, and took a little extra to really stroke his ego even more. "Thank you" you sighed happily as you finished.
"Thank you, doll" he smirked proudly and you went and started cleaning off the table. He cleared his throat as you bent over to fill the dishwasher. "Are we coming back here for lunch and supper?" he asked hopefully.
"We are going to make a day out of it, for sure. I think the wolves are enjoying the extra freedom" you smiled at him easily.
"We will have to start the dishwasher before we leave for the week" he decided. "We are coming back next weekend, right?" he asked worriedly.
"Friday after we get home. We are going to see Clint and his family again Friday night" you nodded. "Unless of course there's weekend missions" you added quickly.
"I'm looking forward to going to Clint's but I'm hoping that we come back as soon as that's over" he nodded to himself. "I really hope there's no weekend missions" he added softly.
"Me neither" you quickly agreed. You felt two hands on either side of your hips and pulled back on you. You started giggling and stood back up, only to have Bucky wrap his arms around you and he kissed you on the cheek.
"Are you ready to go get ready?" Bucky asked softly.
"Yes, I'll take a shower later" you decided.
"Maybe I'll join you" he chuckled and followed you as you headed into the bedroom. You quickly picked out your powder blue summer dress with lace, and grabbed a bra, getting changed into them quickly. Bucky put on his dark blue jeans, and a long sleeved white shirt. You smiled watching him change, just loving how comfortable he was in the cabin. You both came back out and you grabbed one of the leashes you had brought.
"We will watch the den" Cloud let you know quickly.
"I left the bedroom doors open" you smiled softly.
"Be careful of the crowds, he might get nervous" Melody warned you. "I know it would make me nervous"
"Don't worry, we will take good care of him" you spoke out loud to the wolves.
"I'll probably be carrying him" Bucky admitted.
"We need to let him go do his business before we go" you reminded him as you both headed out the front door. Bucky let him out to the grass, and Blue went to pee before coming back quickly waiting to be picked up. Bucky picked him up quickly, and you walked over and clipped on his leash wondering how this was going to go. "Are we going to stop and grab your hat at the compound on our way?" you looked at Bucky worriedly.
"No, we will be okay. I'm not worried about the paparazzi. I've got a beautiful dame, and our boy with us for the day" he winked at you and walked confidently to the SUV and opened the passenger side for you to slip in. You got in and he passed you Blue and you held him close. You had to put your purse on the floor so Blue had plenty of room to move around.

You arrived at the farmers market, and Bucky gave you a cool smile before he jumped out and ran around to open your door and take Blue from your arms. "I'm going to probably carry him the whole time. We haven't started on his leash training yet" Bucky warned you. "If you aren't, I am" you sighed, grabbing your purse before jumping out and closing the door behind you. "Are you sure about this?" you asked nervously, seeing people already looking at both of you curiously. "I'm confident in it" he grinned, holding Blue with his vibranium arm and taking your hand with his flesh hand. You gladly let him lead you through the fruit and vegetable stalls. You stopped a few times to buy some fruits that you had been craving for the rest of the day, knowing Tony already had the fridge stocked back at the compound. You saw a lot of curious glances in your direction and a few phones were pointed in both of your direction. "Bucky, I think this is a bad idea" you whispered. "Stop worrying doll" he chuckled and pulled you forward. You saw a stall that was selling dog and cat toys and you stopped and walked over. "What a cute little dog" the lady manning the stall cooed at Blue. "What's his name?" "Blue" Bucky grinned. "He's going to be a big boy" she commented. "How old is he?" "Six and a half weeks" you smiled softly. "A really big boy" she chuckled. "You should watch out for the teething" "It's started" you admitted, and picked up a few toys, and balls for the pack and for Blue. Blue barked and Bucky handed him one of the ones that you already paid for and he happily chewed on it while you both continued to walk together. Bucky looked at the jewelry stall, and you pulled on his hand. "You've bought me enough" you giggled. "Lets just go look" he pulled back on your hand and brought you over. "You don't have one of those" he pointed to a bracelet with a rose shaped pendant on it. This one was in garnet red. "I don't need such fancy things Honey" you flushed a bit, thinking it was pretty. He let go of your hand, and quickly bought and paid for it before slipping it easily onto your wrist. You blushed, but leaned forward and he bent down enough to kiss you softly on the lips. He started to tilt his head to kiss you a little better when Blue let out a whine and a bark. Bucky groaned, but continued to kiss you until you both felt his cold nose start to touch you both on the cheek. "Mama" Blue let out another bark. "It's my turn" you giggled and Bucky sighed, pulling back from the kiss and handed you Blue. "Is there anywhere else you want to look, doll?" Bucky looked at you expectantly. "Maybe the plushie stand again" you nodded and headed over. You looked but didn't see one that was screaming 'take me home'. "Let's go home, he's getting squirmy" you looked at Bucky and he grinned. "I have a great idea for lunch" he raked his eyes up and down your figure. "You're insatiable" you giggled as you both hurried towards the SUV. "I know what I want" he shrugged. "We do have to practice" he looked at you with a wink. "The wolves need to eat first" you warned him as you got to the car. He smirked and opened the passenger side for you. Blue squirmed and barked at Bucky until he leaned into the car and gave each of you a quick kiss before he closed the door and ran around to the drivers side to drive you back to the cabin.