Completely his

For the rest of the evening, you enjoyed listening to music on the record player while Sam texted with his sister, Steve continued his sketching, and you and Bucky were intent on reading. Little Blue was at the end of the couch from both of you playing with his new toys and barking happily while shaking a squeaky toy every now and then. You couldn't help but giggle at some of his antics. He was full of energy and continued to play until he was hungry, then he would crawl onto Bucky's lap or your lap and give a small howl. You would grab him and start feeding him right away, while Bucky took to wiping his face. You noticed that Bucky kept looking at you so endearingly, you would flush under his gaze. You loved that he had that effect on you. Sam insisted each time that he was the one to bring Blue outside, and you knew he was trying to get Blue to know his name. You didn't have the heart to tell him he just learned Clint's over the weekend already. You were relaxed enough to fall asleep at this point, as you nuzzled into Bucky's arm a bit more since he had it over your shoulders and he leaned over and kissed you on top of the head.
"You ready for bed, doll?" Bucky whispered softly to you.
"I'm just reading" you looked up at him, biting your bottom lip. He leaned down and kissed you softly on the lips. "I'm almost done with this book" you gestured to what was left and he frowned a bit.
"How about you finish it tomorrow?" he asked hopefully. Your face broke out into a smile knowing he wanted some alone time.
"I can finish it in bed" you nodded. "I am a bit tired" you sighed out a yawn.
"If you grab Blue, I'll bring the empties back to the kitchen and grab enough for the night" Bucky offered quickly.
"Thank you, I'd appreciate that" you gave a soft smile and went to pick up Blue with all of his toys, but kept dropping them. Bucky put down the empty bottles and picked up the toys for you since you already had his book as well.
"Good night" you called over your shoulder.
"Good night" Steve and Sam said at the same time. You went directly into the bedroom and Bucky put his toys down for him while you put Blue down on the bed with them. He barked a few times and snuggled into his toys, seeming to be tired of playing for a bit.
"I'll be right back" Bucky announced and ran out of the bedroom quickly, heading back to Steve's for a moment. You went to the closet and took off your robe before standing in front of the mirror to look at the new negligee and see how your body looked in it. You liked the new look, and it was pretty soft to wear. You came back out and started putting some of Blue's toys away in one of the boxes that he didn't seem to play with as much. He barked at you a few times before he said Mama and you picked him up, giving him a kiss on the tip of his nose.
"I grabbed enough bottles for the night..." Bucky trailed off as he came in and gazed at you, raking his eyes up and down your body again. "Isn't that one of the new ones?" he cocked an eyebrow.
"Its soft" you giggled softly and did a small twirl. He took long strides towards you and set the bottles down on the bedside table. He took Blue from you and set him down with his toys and he let out a soft whine. Bucky's hands reached out and tugged at the skirt slightly, rubbing the pads of his fingers over it. He hummed slightly and started pulling upwards to see the lace panties you were wearing beneath it.
"You know, I see your point. It is pretty soft" he whispered huskily and gave a mischievous grin. "I think your skin is softer, can I touch that too?" he gave that flirty smile that made the heat pool between your legs almost instantly. "Just to test it, of course" he winked. You gave a nod, and he reached out with his flesh hand and started running his hand up your side towards your breasts. "Your skin is softer" he whispered softly, getting down to his knees and leaning forward and kissing your stomach. He let the fabric go, and it pooled over his head. He wrapped his arms around your waist and continued to softly kiss along your stomach, his five o'clock shadow softly tickling at your skin. You felt his tongue caress your skin and you gave a soft and satisfied humm.
"I think I should test to make sure your lips are just as soft" Bucky whispered and pulled the negligee back up and got out from under it. He slowly stood up and ran both hands up your sides as he went. When he got to your shoulders he tugged slightly before running his hands back down to your hips and pulled you in closer.
"Bucky, the wolves might be back soon" you whispered as he leaned forward and brushed his lips against yours.
"The balcony door is open" he pulled back momentarily and leaned in again slowly starting to deepen the kiss. You eagerly leaned forward and pressed your body against his and brought your arms up to wrap around his shoulders and started carding your hands through his hair.
He moaned softly against your lips and tilted his head to the side slightly to deepen the kiss further. He pulled a little harder at your hips and you relished in the feeling, wondering if sweet bruises would be left in his wake. The kiss became more heated and he started moving you more towards the bed. You felt the back of your calves hit the mattress and you fell back slightly and landed on the bed. You let out a small giggle while he chuckled and he crawled above you on the bed and rapidly crushed his lips against yours again, his tongue rubbing against yours in the most sensuous way. You tried pulling down on his shoulders so he would lay down on you more, but he seemed to hesitate to give you his full weight, balancing some of it on his vibranium arm. You wrapped your legs around his waist, trying to show him without words how badly you wanted him. He moaned deeply in the back of his throat and pushed more into you, moving his hips slightly against you. You automatically started rolling your hips into him and he groaned deep in his throat as his flesh hand moved down to your breast and he started tweaking the nipple until it was hard. He slanted his head and started kissing down the side of your neck and nipped at your earlobe.
"Are they close to the compound?" he pulled back, looking at you with lust filled, hooded eyes. You listened and could hear them in the distance, but they weren't necessarily close by.
"I can hear them in the distance" you admitted.
"Fuck" he rested his head in the crook of your neck.
"You know what I need?" you pulled on the front of his shirt while he started getting up and off of you. He looked at you in complete surprise. "I need a shower"
"I thought you had one this morning?" he looked confused.
"I didn't say it had to be alone" you purred to him, looking at his lips.
"I'll be right back" he pulled out of your grasp and grabbed Blue quickly, and heading out the balcony door towards Steve's place. You heard him loudly announce Steve was babysitting for an hour, and Blue let out a few barks before Steve's door closed again. You could hear his baritone laughter as Bucky rushed back in the bedroom and looked at you hungrily. You sat up on the bed and gave a sensual smile. Bucky came to you and grabbed you by the waist, picking you up quickly. You wrapped your legs around his waist again, and your arms around his shoulders, leaning in and hungrily kissing him again. He blindly walked you towards your bathroom, and kicked the door open. You rolled your hips against him again, dragging your center against his hard erection pressing against you. He got to the bathroom counter and sat you on it and stood back long enough to pull his shirt off quickly. You waited for him to get close enough and started to unbutton his jeans, and he was quick to push the material down and kick off his socks. You slid off the counter and pulled the negligee up over your head, and he dipped his head down to kiss you hungrily again. You started pushing down on your panties, and felt Bucky's hands reach out to help you. Once they slid down far enough, you kicked them off and you went to try to help him with his boxers but he was quick to pushing them off. You gave a soft giggle and looked at him with hooded wanton eyes and his lips descended upon yours again. He picked you up and you let out a laugh and a squeal at the same time as he carried you into the shower and turned on the water. Warm water came down and hit both of you, making you shiver slightly at first pressing your chest to his, but you were distracted by the way his lips were moving against yours. You knew tonight was going to be quick, since you didn't know how long until the wolves would all come back, and neither of you wanted them eavesdropping. You moved so your legs were around his waist again, and he pushed you up against the shower wall quickly, and started kissing along the side of your neck. You felt him reach under you with his flesh hand and he rubbed two fingers along your folds before going up and teasing your clit and you let out a cry. He quickly moved those fingers in your core, while using his thumb to continue to tease at your clit. He was trying to make sure you were ready for him, but you had been ready since this morning.
"Stop teasing me" you groaned loudly tilting your head slightly back.
"Yes ma'am" he chuckled and you felt the loss of his fingers while he lined himself up with your center and slowly started pushing in. Your body easily contracted itself to fit his girth after last night's activities. Soon he was completely sheathed inside of you. You let out a moan, that was similar to a purr and he dipped his head to slowly start kissing you again. His kisses became sweeter and more gentle for the moment, as if he was trying to sear the moment in his brain. You sighed against his lips and he started moving slowly within you. You rolled your hips in tune with his movements and he groaned in delight. His kisses went from sweet to hungry, and his thrusts went from gentle to almost dominating. You cried out as you both started chasing your orgasms, the coil of it close to snapping for you. Bucky's hand came down and he started drawing figure eights on your clit while he hungrily kissed you to the point it was almost like it was tongue and teeth. You cried out Bucky's name loudly, throwing your head back and he moved to kiss your neck as he continued to thrust quickly into you. You were trying to keep pace, but your orgasm was still ripping through you.
"Y/N" he cried out and bit down slightly on your collarbone as you felt him come inside of you. "Fuck" he whimpered and stopped moving. slowly shifting his head to rest between your breasts panting for air . He slowly pulled out of you, and you felt the water still spraying down on both of you. He grabbed one of the washcloths from the side and grinned at you before setting you down on your feet. He wet the cloth and poured soap onto it and started to kiss along the side of your neck and he began rubbing the cloth all over your upper body, front and back. He continued to sensuously wash your entire body before letting the water spray you down. You took the cloth from him and added extra soap before giving him the same treatment, kissing him softly along the chest and his collarbone while washing his whole body. When you were done you rinsed out the cloth and put it up to dry out so it could be washed tomorrow. You took his hand and led him out of the shower and grabbed two towels, handing him one before drying yourself off. You saw him reach for his boxers and you looked around proudly at all the clothes strewn across the floor and didn't bother with your panties, but grabbed his t-shirt and put it on.
"We can grab the rest tomorrow" you winked at him, biting your bottom lip.
"You don't know what that look does ta me doll" he rasped out slightly.
"Maybe you should show me sometime" you led the way out of the bathroom to see the pack just coming in.
"I'll go get Blue so we can all go to bed" Bucky grinned proudly. You giggled, knowing he wasn't worried about Steve seeing him half naked. "Keep my spot warm for me"
"We tried to wait" Snow jumped up on the bed tiredly. "We were getting tired"
"Thank you for that" you went over and gave each of them a kiss. You went over to your side of the bed and laid down, waiting patiently for Bucky to come back. He came back in through the balcony and chuckled a little bit. Blue was fast asleep already, and he climbed into his spot on the bed, and you turned onto your other side to nuzzle in. Bucky wrapped his arm around you and kissed you softly on top of your head before resting his chin on you.  

AN: Thank you G.S. for help on the edits!