New furniture

When you woke up again, it was to a lot of noise coming from the hallway. You felt the absence of Bucky, but you had Cloud under your head, while Melody was nuzzled into your front with Blue, and you could feel Jasper and Snow in your back. You saw the sun was setting, and knew you missed supper, and likely some of the Blue's feedings. You sat up slightly, feeling a little unsettled and looked around. Your hair was sticking to you from the fever and you could feel sweat on the t-shirt that Bucky had lent you. You looked over as your door suddenly opened and you saw Steve walking in backwards carrying something.
"What's going on?" you asked feeling so confused.
"We will explain in a second" Steve looked over his shoulder momentarily and kept walking backwards.
"Come on man, this is heavy" you heard Sam call in.
"We are going as fast as we can, we didn't mean to wake her up" Bucky's voice told him off.
"Leave it to Tony to buy a walnut coffee table, this is heavy" Clints voice joined in.
Steve finished backing up and you saw he was bringing in a large moss green couch with Bucky on the other end. Your jaw opened in shock for a moment. They brought it in and set it in the center of your room closer to the extra bookcase you hadn't started using yet. They were quickly followed by Sam and Clint carrying a large wooden coffee table and they set it down in front of the couch facing the book case.
"Wait, didn't we want this facing her for tonight?" Steve looked at Bucky who shrugged and they moved the couch easily so it was facing you.
"What's this?" you asked again.
"Well, normally our bedrooms come with a couch and coffee table, but Tony never got around to putting it in your room since you were going to move to a couple suite anyways. But since you are sick and can't come out to sit with us, he had some furniture delivered so we could join you in here. We will move it up to your suite when its done" Steve explained.
"I love the color" you blushed. Bucky went and moved the coffee table on his own so it was facing you as well.
"I'll go get the chair" Steve walked back out, and came back in a moment later with a very comfortable looking chair in the same color as the couch, and made of the same material. He put it at the end of the table for now, and you gave a small smile.
"I'll have to thank Tony. Thank you, gentlemen for bringing this in" you flushed a bit.
"One more thing" Bucky left the room again. While he was gone Wanda walked in with a bowl and spoon for you.
"You need to eat your supper, but we didn't want to wake you up yet" she came and sat on the side of the bed.
"Thank you" you smiled at her, and she handed it to you. You felt a little better and started eating quickly.
"There's more if you want more" she told you quickly. You shook your head, knowing the one bowl would be enough. She reached over and touched your forehead. "You still have a fever" she assessed.
"I think its going down" you spoke softly and saw that Clint, Sam and Steve all sat down on your new furniture.
"Good, we need to see you out there again. You worry me" Wanda sighed. Bucky walked back in with a few more t-shirts and went and put them in your closet. You blushed seeing him move around your room so freely, but didn't mind. "You need to change your shirt" she pointed out quickly. "You should put on another one of Bucky's"
"That's the hope" Bucky spoke up as he came out of the closet and smirked at you. You finished your soup and Wanda took your bowl and spoon before giving you a kiss on the forehead.
"I'll see you in the morning" Wanda smiled at you and walked back out. "Don't forget her tea Bucky" she called from the hallway.
"We figured since you can't come to us, we can come to you" Clint grinned and took out his phone. "Turn up your music" he added and you giggled a little.
"I got it" Bucky came over and turned up the music on your phone and "Runaway" by Grace Mitchell came on and you smiled softly thinking how this song reminded you of Bucky in a way. Cloud sat up and let out a big yawn looking over at Clint and Sam sharing the couch. He stood up and jumped off the bed, and went directly for the space between them and laid down after jumping up.
"More room for future mate" Cloud explained and you looked away. Melody, Jasper and Snow moved to their favorite side of the bed and Bucky sat down beside you, and touched your forehead.
"You should go change your shirt again, you were sweating pretty bad" Bucky spoke gently. You nodded and went to the closet and closed the door to change the shirt for another one of his. When you came out you saw Steve was sketching up a storm, while Sam had grabbed Blue from the bed and was feeding him. You figured you must be moving a lot slower than you thought. You walked back towards the bed, and sat beside Bucky. He quickly covered you with your comforter, and pulled you down so you were laying with your head on his lap.
"You're still pale kid" Clint looked at you skeptically.
"I feel better than I did this morning" you licked your lips and leaned your head more into Bucky's lap.
"She does look better than she did this morning" Bucky started playing his hands through your hair. You closed your eyes in appreciation, and sighed softly.
"No more missing those booster shots" Steve looked at you.
"I keep getting told that" you gave a soft smile.
"Its interesting that the pack gets sick too" Sam looked at you.
"It's the bond, I can try to tone it down for them but it takes a lot of energy I don't have right now" you admitted.
"You know what this needs?" Clint broke the sudden silence. He stood up and grabbed the vase of yellow roses on your bookshelf and put it on the coffee table. "Much better"
"Someone must like you, getting you all these roses" Sam wiggled his eyebrows at you.
"I hope so, I like kissing him" you giggled and saw that Bucky blushed a bit.
"Feeling is mutual doll" Bucky leaned down and kissed you on the side of your head.
"None of that tonight, she's supposed to be resting" Clint reminded you both.
"I'll watch Blue again tonight so Y/N can rest" Steve spoke up, looking up from his sketch book.
"I'm going to stay in here anyways, just in case, we can keep him here" Bucky offered but Steve shook his head.
"I've got him. He's good company" Steve insisted.
"Have you been drinking? I see the orange juice still there that I know Pietro brought you" Sam looked at you. You sat up quickly and drank it down and grimaced that it was warm. "That's what I thought" he sassed you.
"I've been trying" you laid back on Bucky's lap again.
"I was talking to Sunny today, he's looking forward to meeting you" Clint smiled, looking up momentarily from his phone.
"I'm looking forward to that too" you nodded. "How are you doing with beating your kids at that game?"
"I'm just trying to get a few more levels above them for now. I have a few more days before we head to see them on Friday" he responded easily.
"Try closing your eyes doll, you look tired" Bucky spoke softly to you.
"I have company though" you looked up at him.
"We just want to be able to see you. You can close your eyes" Clint looked to you seriously. You nodded and closed your eyes for a moment. You felt Melody come over and curl up in your back again and you started to doze off.

"She asleep?" Steve asked Bucky who was still playing in your hair.
"Yeah, she's been falling asleep pretty easily all day" Bucky nodded, but didn't stop playing with your hair. He remembered Wanda playing in your hair to calm you down once from a nightmare, and with the warning of vivid dreams from the booster, he didn't want to take a chance.
"She's pretty pale" Sam observed.
"She's been pale for the last two days" Clint chirped up. "I think she caught something while she was away at her uncles"
"The floor was pretty cold" Bucky admitted.
"You slept on the floor?" Steve raised an eyebrow.
"We both did" he nodded. "With the pack of course"
"How has the pack been doing?" Sam asked gently, while he rocked Blue. He knew he had to run him out to the bathroom, but the little pup seemed a lot less energetic than usual.
"Sick, like her it seems. It's the bond, so I've been making sure they made it to the meals today" Bucky looked down at you lovingly. "She would want to make sure they ate, just like she asked me to make sure they went for their walk this morning"
"They are pretty important to her" Steve nodded.
"That's why they are important to me too" Bucky smiled at him.
"Here, let me run Blue out" Clint stood up and offered to take him from Sam.
"You're just trying to get him to know your name first, I see what your doin" Sam chuckled while Clint took Blue.
"We are all doing it, don't act innocent" Clint laughed and went out the balcony door.
"You want me to go make her tea?" Steve looked to Bucky expectantly.
"Earl Grey with honey and milk" Bucky nodded. "That's the way Wanda was making it for her"
"Got it" Steve nodded and walked out quickly.
"She know yet?" Sam asked after a moment.
"Know what?" Bucky asked looking up curiously and saw the way Sam was smiling and looking at the pair of you. "No" he shook his head. "When the time is right I'll tell her" Bucky smiled down at you lovingly. You moaned softly in your sleep and nuzzled into him more. Melody let out a small groan and sat up and let out a tiny bark when Snow moved and laid down in your back. Melody went and scratched at the door and Sam got up to let her out. Cloud jumped down and went to follow her out.
Steve came in a few minutes later and set the tea down for you on your bedside table.
"Doll?" Bucky shook your shoulder slightly. "Wake up and have some tea" he spoke softly. You woke up slowly and looked at Bucky. "Stevie brought you your tea, just the way Wanda makes it"
"Thank you Steve" you sat up and slipped out from under the comforter while Bucky handed you your cup. You took a grateful sip and watched as Clint came back in the room with Blue.
"Well, we are going to leave you two to it" Clint looked to Sam and Steve.
"Can I just say goodnight to Blue?" you asked before Clint handed him away. He brought him over, and you brushed your hair out of your face before you kissed him softly on the tip of the nose. Bucky smiled at you endearingly and Steve came and took Blue from you. You watched as the three of them left and set down your cup back on the table.
"Can I stay with the pack tonight?" Bucky asked you gently.
"I thought you were already staying?" you asked coyly.
"Wild horses couldn't keep me away if you'll let me" he grinned and leaned over giving you a soft, chaste kiss on the lips. "I'll let out Jasper and Snow and I'll be right back".
"Bring back snuggles" you giggled and watched as he got up and went to let the wolves out. You laid back in bed and excitedly waited for Bucky to return.