Back to the bedroom

As soon as the door was closed, you heard Bucky lock it and you sat up on your elbows to watch him curiously. You saw him purposely look at the lightswitch, and make the decision not to turn the lights off and he stopped to look at you hungrily. You sat up and opened your legs slowly, and you started pulling up on your dress. You saw his nose flare slightly in a huff and he started pulling up on his shirt, and he ripped it over his head, and threw it carelessly to the side of the room as he started making his way towards you, in an almost catlike grace. You stopped pulling up on the dress and put out your hand and beckoned him forward with your finger. He got closer and dropped to his knees as he started crawling towards you with a grin.
"What's my good girl got for me?" he almost purred as he got to you, and he ran his hands up your legs as he sat up straight and he slipped his hands under your dress, testing the sides of your panties. You felt sudden relief, and heard a rip and his one hand took the panties and threw them over his shoulders.
"That's two pairs" you panted slightly.
"I'll replace them" he winked at you, and he brought his flesh hand up to toy slightly with your already sensitive clit. You moaned softly, and rolled your hips on the bed into his hand and he grinned feeling how soaked you were already. "That's my good girl" he cooed to you. You carded your hands through his hair, gazing down at him lovingly. He slipped a finger in your core and you let out a breezy moan. He took his finger out and put his hands on either side of your hips and pulled them to the edge of the bed. "Is this for me?" he asked, his voice deep and full of lust. You nodded, as you panted softly wanting him so badly. He grinned and started pulling up on your dress, treating you so delicately. You raised your arms as your dress got higher and he slipped it off of you and threw it carelessly to the side, not even bothering to watch where it landed. You reached behind yourself and unclasped your bra and pulled it off, throwing it towards where the dress landed. Bucky started softly kissing the skin along your thighs on both legs and making his way towards your folds again. You could feel the roughness of his five o'clock shadow brushing against your sensitive skin as he got closer to your sopping wet pussy. He pulled on your hips again, so you were nearly teetering on the side of the bed. He pushed slightly on your stomach, urging you to lay back. You strained against him slightly, but he gave a small growl and you obeyed what he wanted wordlessly. He took each knee and put them over his shoulders, and you could feel his breath against your skin as he moved in more and you could hear him give a soft sniff before he hummed happily and he gave your lower lips a kiss. You stifled a giggle, until you felt his tongue dart out and grace your folds. You gripped the comforter with your fingers, squeezing the material into the palm of your hands. His left arm came up between your legs and you moaned at the feeling of the different temperature and he easily slipped in two fingers before his tongue started to attack your sensitive nub. He brought his right hand to lay across your hips and to pull up at the hood of your clit as he slurped at your juices and he started pumping his fingers in and out of you curling his fingers in every few thrusts. You cried out his name and rolled your hips slightly to match his hands movements, and the movement of his tongue. You felt the coil of your orgasm coming to hit you quickly as he expertly maneuvered your body to his will, you tensed your legs around his head in reaction. You let go of the comforter and put your hands in his hair, pulling slightly as you started to see stars. You cried out his name again, in the throes of ecstasy and you rolled your hips a few times against his face feeling his facial hair burning against your delicate skin.
"Fuck" you screamed as one orgasm turned into a second one through the bond and you started riding through it gasping out for air. You didn't mean to pull so much on his hair, and you let go grabbing onto the comforter, throwing your head back and you continued to moan through the second orgasm.
"Good girl, such a good girl" Bucky murmured and pushed your legs off of his shoulders. He stood up to his full height towering over and you looked at him through your eyelashes at his perfectly sculpted body and he quickly pulled down on his pants and boxers and kicked them to the side allowing his erection to spring free. You sat up on your elbows again, looking at his engorged cock hungrily, swiping your tongue across your bottom lip.
"I want that" you whispered looking at him through your lashes.
"Later, if you are a good girl for me, I'll let you suck your Alpha's cock" he grinned mischievously at you. You gave an audible gulp craving him with a new passion.
"I'll be a good girl, Alpha." You replied in a seductive tone with a half smirk making its way on your lips. Bucky began making his way over to you leaning over to give you a hungry kiss on the lips before leaving a trail of passionate kisses down your neck leaving little love bites in his wake. "Mark me, Alpha. I'm begging you." You sighed out tilting your head to the side allowing more space for him to mark your burning skin.
"Not yet baby doll. You have to be patient and earn it. I'm going to need you to convince me." He whispered while pulling away from you. Like a moth to a flame you sat up quickly and pulled him to you while kissing him hungrily, as though your life depended on it. You twisted your body just enough that he grunted and ended up sitting on the side of the bed and you kneeled on top of his lap, keeping your thighs straight up so he was teasing your entrance. He gave a moan and started to push his hips up but you moved away just enough so he couldn't hit his mark. You started kissing a trail down the side of his neck, stopping at his earlobe to pull with your teeth at the flesh just slightly.
"Please Alpha" you whispered as you got to his collarbone, and you gave a teasing bite, not marking him, just grazing your teeth along his skin. You pushed slightly at his shoulders and he obeyed easily. You started kissing your way down his chest and stopping at his nipples and nipping at them eliciting a moan from him again. You left several kiss marks on your way down, and you made your way towards his abs, slipping off of him slowly and making your way to the floor. You purposely moved away from his erection, and kissed along the side of his hip and started to kiss along the inside of his thighs. "Have I convinced you yet, Alpha?" you finally had your knees on the wooden floor and looked up at him through your eyelashes.
"As long as you let me cum in that pretty pussy of yours, Luna" he looked at you hungrily. You nodded obediently and licked a strip from his balls to his tip, and you took him in your hand while you wound your tongue around the tip. He moaned softly, and you smirked to yourself as you brought your spare hand down to play with his balls gently, and you took him in your mouth completely. You took him almost to your throat, and ran your tongue along the side, and the front as you started bobbing your head at a steady pace, almost taking him completely out of your mouth as you got to the tip and you went down again, wanting so much of him. You pumped the remaining bit of his shaft with your hand to meet your lips as you came down again and you could hear him calling you a good girl, and giving you words of encouragement and praise. His hands went into your hair, pulling slightly to encourage you to go at a faster pace. You felt another orgasm coming on and you moaned with his cock in your mouth. You brought him out of your mouth, and kissed the tip before licking another strip along the front, and wound your tongue around the tip again eliciting a growl from him. He pulled up under your arms and you obediently stood up quickly. He pulled you closely and kissed you hungrily on the lips.
"You're too good at that" he murmured to you, and pulled you back into the kiss. You sighed happily into his lips and felt him pulling you closer. You were disappointed as he stood up, but quickly surprised when he gave you a quick slap on the globes of your ass and you pulled back from the kiss. He smirked down at you proudly. "On your hands and knees" he ordered and you didn't even question it, getting on the bed on your hands and knees, arching your back perfectly. You felt him give another playful slap and you moaned, surprised that you were enjoying it. You felt him take a step forward, and start to push into you and you cried out grabbing at the comforter, pushing the material into your palms again. You pushed back slightly, trying to get him inside you faster, as he was going at a painfully slow pace, and he gave another soft slap. You stilled quickly, and let him take over. Once he was completely bottomed out he bent forward pushing into you a little further and started kissing along your shoulders and back, leaving what you knew to be delicious love bites. He started moving slowly and went back to his full height again, and left one hand on your hip, while the other went to your hair and he wrapped it around his fist while he continued to move slowly, as if he was taking in the moment of being in complete control. He tugged slightly at your hair, and you started moving with him slowly. You didn't want to make him want to stop.
"You love this don't you?" he whispered to you as he continued to rock into you slowly.
"Yes" you nodded, moaning softly, matching his movements.
"You going to have my babies?" he demanded.
"Yes" you cried out as his hand came down to toy with your clit again. "I want your babies" you cried out again.
"You're going to milk this cock, aren't you?" he pulled slightly at your hair and you moaned loudly.
"Yes Alpha. " you cried out again, feeling another orgasm coming on, and you didn't even know anymore if it was from the bond, or from what he was doing.
"Tell me again" he moaned as he started moving a bit faster, snapping his hips into yours causing the sound of flesh hitting flesh filled the room.
"I want your babies James" you cried out. "Please fill me up" you panted lightly as the orgasm hit, and your walls fluttered around him. "James" you cried out and threw back your head slightly.
"I'm not done with you yet" he growled and started snapping his hips in harder, and pulling at your hair to bring you back to the present. You felt one orgasm turn into a second as his hand continued to toy with your clit, and your walls continued to flutter to the point it was almost painful. He pushed himself deep into you and moaned as he started to get sloppy in his movements. He suddenly bent down and bit down on your collarbone as he started cumming inside of you, ribbons of cum painting your walls deep inside. You cried out again, feeling like you were going to cum again. You were in complete euphoria, feeling completely spent. Your legs started to shake with the effort to stay with your ass in the air. He wrapped his arms around your middle and pulled you to the side, keeping himself completely inside of you, both of you panting on your sides in the bed. He gently kissed you along the shoulder, and you could feel his beard graze against your skin.
"Good girl" he whispered in your ear, and he kissed you on the back of your head.
"You spanked me" you burst out into giggles.
"You weren't listening" he chuckled. "Was it too much?"
"I kind of liked it" you bit your bottom lip. "It didn't hurt, it felt good" you admitted shyly.
"Are you okay if I go get a cloth to clean you up?" he asked gently.
"Stay inside me a little longer, the pain finally left" you sighed happily. "Jasper was right, the longer we stayed away from one another, the more painful it was getting"
"You don't have to worry that anymore, I'll be there for all of your heats going forward, till the end of the line doll" he kissed the back of your neck again. "I love you" he murmured into your hair.
"I love you too, more than you will ever know" you whispered happily.

AN: Thank you G.S. for the edits and collab!