The start of Bucky's mini vacation

The three of you watched as the jet took off, and you looked around at the damage to the property and frowned a bit. Bucky bent down to pet the wolves and to take the service dog outfit off of Snow.
"You guys protected her pretty good, thank you" Bucky spoke gently.
"That's what companions do" your uncle spoke up. "Come on, you're both wounded. I better take care of that" he headed back towards the house, and the pack followed first. Bucky took your hand, and kissed your knuckles.
"I wanted to tell you, but I was scared he would find you if you came back" he whispered to you.
"It's okay Bucky. Just think, we can still have that date now" you smiled at him.
"Yes mam" he nodded and followed you inside. You put the rifle away, and started putting the ammo back into the box. There wasn't much left, and you frowned a bit.
"Come in here" your uncle called from the living room with his first aid kit. You nodded and walked in and sat on the couch, with Bucky at your side. He started working on the more visible wounds, and bandaging you up. You had to lift your shirt for him to get some of the cuts on your stomach.
"We will get you in the regeneration machine when we get home" Bucky looked to you. "Just to prevent scarring" he added softly.
"You should have seen his face when I shot him" you smirked to yourself.
"I enjoyed the look on his face when I punched him. Looks like someone already roughed him up quite a bit" Bucky chuckled.
"It was oddly satisfying" you grinned, and winced when your uncle was working around a spot that was bruising quickly. "I finally got to fight back" you swelled a bit with pride.
"You were pretty brave today" your uncle looked at you. "I'm proud of you"
"She's always that brave, trust me" Bucky grinned. "I've never met a dame like her"
"Alright your turn James" your uncle Brad looked at him. "Take off your shirt" he instructed. Bucky flushed a bit, but pulled off his shirt to show the knife wounds he had taken. Your uncle Brad went to work right away, seeming to be more interested in the wounds than the vibranium arm. "You feel anything with that thing?" he asked as he finished.
"Kind of, it's the way that they designed the new arm in Wakanda" Bucky spoke softly. "It sometimes gets messed up after a mission, but Tony's good at patching it up" he admitted.
"Well kid, we don't have much around here for you two lovebirds to do. I live a pretty simple life" Brad looked at him seriously.
"I just didn't want to leave her, its been a week" Bucky shook his head. "I don't need much, just her"
"And food" you giggled.
"Since there's more of us, we might as well go to the river and get some fishing done" your uncle decided. "We will have to wait for that Shield team to finish cleaning this mess up anyways"
"The pack needs to swim to get the blood off of them too" you added softly and looked to Bucky.
"I go where you go" he put his shirt back on, but left the tactical vest off.

Your uncle brought a second fishing rod for Bucky as you all headed back out to the river. You slipped off your shoes and put your feet in the water while your uncle gave Bucky the fishing rod. He came over to sit beside you on the rock, and you leaned into him a bit while the wolves went swimming through the river. Soren stayed on your uncles shoulder, watching everything he could.
"How was your week?" you finally whispered.
"Lonely without you" Bucky gave you his flirty smile. "Mainly missions, once we got news about Shawn having escaped we've been out looking for him, and trying to get you to stay a little longer so we could catch him"
"I think he followed me the first day I came" you admitted softly. "I wasn't really paying attention. I was so focused on getting to my uncles, I didn't care there was a car behind me most of the time"
"I'm just glad you're okay" he leaned over and kissed you on top of the head. He snagged a fish and got up to put it in the basket, then came back to you and sat back down after throwing the line out. "You look a lot more relaxed in your photos" he smirked at you. "I looked at the ones you sent Clint too"
"Its beautiful here" you shrugged. "Uncle Brad has been training me to use a gun, and to use knives"
"Once those Shield people are gone, you are back to practicing knives tonight" your uncle Brad called over.
"I can hit the tree" you smiled proudly to Bucky who leaned down to kiss you softly on the lips.
"I saw in the photos. I'll help with your stance" he decided.
"I've graduated to hitting cans already" you snuggled into him more and watched the wolves.
"I can't wait to see it" Bucky winked at you. You turned your head to watch the pack swimming through the water, washing the blood away. You wanted so badly to go join them, but knew another jet would be landing soon. Bucky kept sneaking looks at you with a secret smile on his face. "I've never finished a mission or a rescue with fishing before" he finally broke the silence.
"We have to make sure there's lots of fish for Soren, and for supper. Best way to relax after any fight is to do some fishing" your uncle Brad spoke up.
"I prefer reading, or a good documentary" you looked over with a smirk. "Maybe some baking"
"I expect another pie after today" he smirked back at you.
"We still have lots of peaches" you shrugged.
"I miss your plum pie" Bucky whispered.
"When we get home, when I have time" you leaned into him again, as he caught another fish. You took the fish off the hook and went and put it into the basket for him.