Guy talk

When you got back outside, Bucky was waiting patiently by the riverside with the pack who were already in the water. You stood beside Bucky for a moment and smirked at him before you took off the towel and ran into the water, leaving the towel beside him. He pulled out his phone and turned on some old love songs for you while you swam. You smiled over at him, and he shrugged as he watched you like a hawk. You played in the water for while, until you could see the stars starting to come out, and climbed back on the rock, wrapping yourself in the towel.
"You're a strong swimmer" Bucky broke the silence as you sat down beside him again.
"I've always loved swimming" you admitted with a smile. "When Cloud and I would go camping, I'd always try to make sure there was a lake or river to take advantage of while he went for his runs through the woods. We always had fun"
"You should use the pool at the compound" he smirked at you.
"I've wanted to, but Blue takes up most of my time" you admitted. "How was he this week?"
"He misses his mama, I'm pretty sure of that" he smiled at you fully. "I liked the morning bonding that we all do with the pups. We each take a turn with them, and get them to play together for a bit while we just talk about them. Wanda and Visions pup doesn't move around as much as the others. Edwin and Anastasia have both graduated to three bottles at a time. Happy had to do a run to the pet store again for more bottles. The cook has taken to preparing more bottles for all of us when they have the time while making meals" he admitted.
"I'm looking forward to going home" you sighed and leaned into Bucky a bit. "I miss having you just next door to talk to, or seeing you every day"
"I miss that too" he leaned over and kissed you gently on the forehead.
"Uncle Brad seems to like you" you smiled up at him.
"I like him too, he seems like a pretty nice guy. Not at all what I was expecting" he chuckled.
"Pretty sure he had the team in his sights with his gun before he realized who you guys were" you gave a shy smile. "I talked a lot about the team" you admitted gently.
"The way he introduced himself, it sounded like it" Bucky chuckled again. "I'm glad he didn't shoot"
"He's a very good shot" you bit your bottom lip. "I feel bad the battle ended up on his property, but he knew it was coming. I gave him the option for me to leave so it wouldn't, but he insisted I stayed. He just loaded me up with ammunition and himself and sent me out. I told him a lot about some of the missions I've been on, so he knew I would be safe. He shot from the attic, and got a few good agents down for me so I didn't have to fight as much. The wolves came out and went for limbs only, which was good. They were shooting at me with tranquilizer bullets I think based on the color. I was pretty glad when your jet landed though" you gave a smile. "I could hear more cars coming, and I was running out of bullets"
"You've never needed a gun before" he shook his head.
"I saw the benefit of it today" you grinned. "I could get a good shot in from far enough away, that I didn't have to worry so much" you looked up at the sky and noticed Bucky had been doing the same.
"How are you holding up this time?" he looked at you finally.
"I feel so much better. I got to kick the crap out of him" you smiled brightly. "The rest it was just like a mission, but I knew I would be okay. I had the wolves with me, and Uncle Brad is great with a gun. I thought since I texted the team, you guys would likely show up"
"We didn't talk about it long, we made out way out almost right after we saw it" Bucky admitted. "I was so scared you were going to get hurt, or taken again" he shook his head.
"I wasn't giving up without a fight, Bucky" you took his hand, and kissed the back of his hand. "Hopefully this time he lands on the raft" you whispered.
"He's headed to the raft, the team is taking him straight there" Bucky held your hand close. "Tony and Clint won't let him go just back to being processed. They agreed on that much before we came. Besides, Stevie gave his word" he added gently.
"Let's not talk about this anymore" you decided, and crawled over onto his lap. "I want... my... date" you put your legs on either side of him.
"Far be it for me to take that away from you" he wrapped his arms around you and grinned at you. He leaned down slightly and brushed his lips against yours, and you automatically opened your lips to him. He automatically went to deepen the kiss, with his tongue brushing softly against yours. You sighed softly with happiness and moved your hips slightly against him. He let out a small moan, and he placed his vibranium hand against the small of your back, while his flesh hand played in your hair, trying to aid him in maneuvering you a bit better while he kissed you with a passion that you would never get tired of. The butterflies in your stomach were like a wildfire, and you loved it. His hand pushed slightly on the small of your back, and you moved your hips against him slightly again and he let out a soft moan again. "You make it hard to want to take this slow" he pulled back from the kiss and started kissing a trail down the side of your neck, pausing at your earlobe for a moment, then focusing on your sweet spot just underneath. You moaned softly, and kissed his head where you could while he continued to leave you a love bite on your neck. You waited for him to come back up to claim your lips, and you sighed again, before you started kissing down the side of his neck. You felt him shiver slightly, and decided to focus on that spot, sucking and giving small nibbles until you were satisfied, he had a love bite as well. He moved slightly under you, and you moved your hips again and he let out a louder groan. "We need to behave, your uncle..." he trailed off and you captured his lips again. He didn't seem to have much fight in him as he pressed into the kiss more. You pulled back after a few minutes, and laid your head on his shoulder, just enjoying the moment. Bucky wrapped both arms around you and slowly laid back with you still on top of him. You knew he was likely soaked since you didn't dry off that much when you got out of the water. You leaned to the side, and snuggled into his side where his flesh arm was and you both looked up at the night sky.
"Keep swishing that tail" Melody came over and laid in your back, while the rest of the pack came and surrounded you both. You had honestly forgotten they were there for a few minutes. Jasper laid on Bucky's other side, and you saw him begin to pet him automatically with his vibranium arm. You basked in the moment, just enjoying the time you were having with him.
Once in a while Bucky would stop petting Jasper to point out different constellations to you, or tell you were Mars and Venus were. You smiled happily, and nuzzled into him more. You were glad that you didn't have to miss out on your date. After a while you involuntarily let out a small shiver and Bucky paused and looked down at you, and gave you a kiss on top of the head.
"Come on doll, you don't want to get sick" he sighed. "Let's go inside, and you can take a hot shower"
"You need a shower too" you reminded him.
"I'll go right after you" he promised. He sat up, and got to his feet before he reached down to help you up. The pack jumped up automatically and started heading inside. You both followed them in and you saw your uncle get up from the table and give you both a small smile while he headed into the kitchen to start on the tea.
"I'll be right back" you announced, grabbing your t-shirt and shorts you had been wearing to go to bed each night, with your panties of course.

"How long have you been dating my niece?" Uncle Brad asked Bucky as he sat in one of the chairs waiting on you to come back down. He had already picked out some clothes to sleep in for the night.
"Officially just the two of us for about a week" Bucky flushed at the admission.
"They've been courting for nine months, even when they were fighting they were courting" Cloud corrected him.
"They been acting like a couple for almost a month" Melody added.
"She's slow moving" uncle Brad warned him.
"So am I" Bucky admitted. "I grew up in a different time"
"She never slept with Shawn" your uncle looked at him, looking for his reaction. Bucky had a look of surprise on his face, and then he blushed. "Not even just to sleep. She tells me you slept with her to help with the nightmares"
"It helps when she has someone close" Bucky looked down shyly.
"She needs someone" uncle Brad nodded. "Those nightmares are pretty bad. She's been screaming every night. More than once, makes me wonder how badly things have been for her. She told me a bit, but I know she glosses over things that would make me worry more"
"She's had to use her fire abilities a few times on missions to get out with Cloud, I know that haunts her" Bucky looked at him. "The worst ones are the ones where she was in captivity for a few days. She only had wolves to talk to, to keep her sane. There was a bomb around her neck the whole time. Tony got it off of her, thank God"
"She loves what she does now for work, and she loves the team like a family" uncle Brad sat down with two cups of tea, one for him, and one for Bucky. "She'll be a few minutes, drink your tea"
"It wasn't as noticeable when she didn't live at the compound, but once she moved in it was like a light switch. You could see how much she meant to the team, and how much they meant to her. It was nice to also see her come out of her shell. Once her secret was out, everything fell into place. It was around the same time Melody and Blue came into our lives, and she was suddenly out in the open all the time" Bucky smiled at the memory.
"When it comes to courting someone with a companion, the pack will let you know when they are ready and feel safe with you being alone with her. As far as Blue goes, I understand he's just a baby. I recommend a babysitter for a few hours once in a while so you can have some time together" he gave a smirk. "She told me he was being territorial"
"He tries to be" Bucky flushed.
"My Luna took a long time to let me be alone with my wife, but once she got used to the idea, she would leave us for longer periods of time so we could be alone together" he grinned. "Once the kids were there, she would go to watch them with the babysitter so we could get away for a bit with one another. She was a good dog"
"Y/N told me you took on another companion" Bucky looked to Soren who let out a small call.
"Bastard didn't give me a choice. Bonded himself to me while I was sleeping" uncle Brad chuckled. "I forgot how important it was to have a companion, how good it feels" he admitted. "I became a husk of the man I used to be without a companion, it feels like your soul has been ripped in half when you lose them. There's no other pain like it. You just want to die, and it's a torturous existence to be left behind without them. I know this pain too well, and would hate for Y/N to go through it" he looked at Bucky pointedly.
"We know how important the bond is, and how it works. She knows the risks, but we protect Cloud when we are on missions as much as we can. He's pretty good at protecting himself, and her" Bucky gave a small smile. "The last mission didn't go so well, but Cloud didn't miss a beat when he saw she froze up. He started taking down the guards without a second thought. Once she came to, she started helping him, and I helped take out the rest of them. She scared me on that mission, she's normally fearless"
"One thing I'll warn you of, she hides her sadness with a smile" uncle Brad warned him.
"I noticed that" Bucky nodded. "She used to do it a lot. It drove me nuts" he admitted and took a drink of his tea.
"She does seem happier, I've seen the photo's with you" uncle Brad responded. "I can tell she's doing well now"
"I'm glad, she deserves the world" Bucky smiled and took another drink of his tea.
"She does, she never gave up on me all these years" uncle Brad smiled. "She always see's the good in people" he finished his tea, and got up to make another one. "I can tell you are falling in love with her" he added as he sat down, and casually took another sip of his tea, and Bucky blushed a deep red, but looked down at his cup. "It's fine, I know she's in good hands. Hurt her, and I will shoot you" he warned.
"I don't plan on hurting her, ever" Bucky shook his head.
"All done" you came down the stairs a few minutes later and saw that Bucky was still blushing and drinking tea with your uncle. "You boys okay?" you asked a little worriedly.
"We're good, just having some guy talk" uncle Brad smiled at you. "Bucky, you going to take your shower?"
"Yeah, I'll be right back" he stood up quickly and put his cup in the sink. He gave you a quick smile, and kissed you on the cheek on his way by.