First date

Pup woke you both up a few more times before Steve arrived at six thirty to get him for the day. Bucky slept through Steve's arrival, but when he looked in he chuckled a bit.
"I heard you have another nightmare, are you okay?" Steve asked gently as he took Pup.
"Bucky came in to help out, then he said he couldn't sleep and wanted to sleep with the pack. I'm not exactly stupid, but I think its pretty sweet he wanted to stay" you gave a soft smile. "It did help, especially with Pup" you leaned forward and gave Pup a kiss on the nose.
"I'm glad he was there, I was on my way over, when I heard him in your room" he admitted. "I decided to let him"
"He's a sweet man, and such a gentleman" you cooed.
"I'd better go, Vision is already up with his pup in the kitchen feeding him" he grinned and left. You closed the door and went back towards the bed.
"That punk come and get pup?" Bucky sat up slightly, looking tired still.
"He did, he's gone to join Vision in the kitchen" you nodded and sat on the side of the bed. He reached out his arm and pulled at yours to get you to lay down again. You turned and curled up to him again, and he put the blanket over both of you again.
"Just a little longer" he yawned.
"At least five more minutes" you nuzzled in, laying your head on his chest. You felt him wrap his arm around you more securely before you started to doze off again. You didn't even wake up when your mom came to get the pack for their walk.

"Time to get up you two" Wanda came in the bedroom with Nat close behind her. "Come on, get up"
"Don't make me pull off the blankets" Nat grinned. You woke up and looked up at Bucky who looked like he was just waking up.
"Come on, you both have a big day in front of you" Wanda reminded you and you yawned before slipping off of Bucky and sitting on the side of the bed. Bucky groaned, and sat up as well.
"You need to get ready too mister" Nat sassed him.
"I'm going" Bucky looked at you and pouted a bit. He slid off the bed, and paused for a moment before stopping and kissing your cheek lightly. Your face was one of complete surprise and it turned into a large smile and you looked at him. He grinned at you and started heading to the balcony to go back to his room.
"Okay, jump in the shower, we are raiding your closet first" Wanda instructed.
"And we are doing your makeup. You need to be a bit more bold today" Nat grinned.
"I don't have that much in my closet that's bold. Even my tank tops cover everything" you warned them.
"Oh we bought a few things that weren't so subtle" Wanda grinned. "You'll be perfect"
You blushed a bit, and headed into the bathroom and closed the door behind you so you could pee in peace before you jumped in the shower. You tried to hurry, since you didn't know how long the girls were going to take, and you didn't want to miss breakfast. When you came out, Nat was already in the bathroom armed with a hairbrush and a hair dryer. You wrapped yourself in a towel and went to brush your teeth, and you felt her start working on your hair. You weren't sure what to expect. She started putting product in your hair and you raised your eyebrow at her.
"He needs this date as bad as you do" she shrugged. "I'm not leaving anything to chance"
"We are taking the motorcycle" you warned her.
"That's fine, it will still work" she took out a curling iron and worked at your hair still. You closed your eyes, just enjoying what she was doing for a moment. "Done" she said after a few minutes. You looked in the mirror and you had the perfect beach wave hair. She took your makeup kit and started working on putting primer on your face and down your neck. You closed your eyes, trusting her judgement. When you felt her put on the setting spray you finally opened your eyes and turned around. She had contoured you perfectly, and your eyes had a black cats eye with browns and golds on your lids, and a bright red lipstick to set it off.
"Its matte, so it wont come off until you use makeup remover" Nat grabbed you by the shoulders and led you out and into the closet where Wanda was waiting. They handed you a navy blue matching set of panties and bra and you put them on under your towel before the towel fell to the floor. Wanda handed you a pair of kitten socks and you grinned putting them on before Nat handed you a pair of destressed light blue skinny jeans, and Wanda handed you a low cut sleeveless blouse that was dark blue and very revealing. You looked down and could see your cleavage and blushed. Wanda handed you a brown leather jacket, and you saw she had changed over your purse to a matching color to the jacket and all your items you needed were inside, including your cell phone.
"How do I look?" you pulled uncomfortably at the blouse.
"Like I would date you if Bruce wasn't in the picture. You look perfect" Nat grinned. "Now go knock his socks off" she slipped the lipstick in your purse for you, just in case you needed to do a touch up.
"We are almost late for breakfast" Wanda grinned. "We timed this perfectly" she took your hand and led you out the door. "I can't wait for you to meet my pup" she squealed. "Vision and I are so in love with her"