Mark my words

You were basking in the afterglow of amazing sex, when your door flew open. Bucky was quick to throw a blanket over your naked body and you flushed a deep red as Tony walked in unannounced. Bucky up until that moment had been holding you close to his body, and you were listening to his heartbeat, just being happy in the moment.
"Tony, what the fuck man?" Bucky demanded as he growled angrily.
"You are both late for supper" Tony spoke matter of factly.
"I'm not hungry" you whined, trying to pull Bucky back to lay down with you.
"I'm not taking no as an answer. Come on. Get up and get dressed. I'll wait outside the door" he told you both and walked to the door, slamming it behind him.
"I don't want to eat" you pouted, looking at Bucky.
"We've both got to eat baby" he whispered and started looking through the discarded clothes on the floor, forgetting he had ripped a few key items. He saw the ripped panties and grimaced as you pouted on the bed. He went into the closet and grabbed you another pair of black lace panties, and black yoga pants. He found a white bra, and a pink t-shirt for you and came back out proudly with it. He handed you your clothes and smiled softly when you just stared at them. "Be my good girl and get dressed" he tried coaxing you. You sighed audibly and nodded, slowly getting dressed and he went about just putting his pants and boxers on again. He went to the closet to grab a new shirt, having no idea where the one he put in this morning was. He looked up to see you were fully dressed and smiled. "Good girl" he came over and picked you up easily. You nuzzled into him quickly and he made his way to the door.
"I don't want to be apart from you" you whined as he got to the door.
"You can sit on my lap, I promise" he chuckled and you leaned down to turn the door knob.
"Finally" Tony looked at you both pointedly. "You have legs" he sighed looking cranky with you. You pouted and put your head on the side of Bucky's neck, feeling embarrassed you were feeling so needy. You had never been through a heat before with your companions and it was really taking you off guard. You had one focus, and thank goodness you had Bucky or else you would likely have run out of batteries several times over by now.
"Not a word Tony" Bucky growled. "This isn't easy for her" he spoke with an air of authority.
"I'm just saying she has two feet to walk on" Tony rolled his eyes as the three of you walked into the dining room. Bucky made his way over to your spot beside Clint and sat in your chair as you nuzzled in more, closing your eyes in pure bliss being surrounded by Bucky's scent.
"Oh солнышко" Nat cooed to you, Calling you little sun in Russian before getting up and touching your forehead to see if there was a fever. "You're burning up"
"Tony, you can't make her go on a mission like this" Wanda spoke up looking at him meaningfully. "I can feel it... it's worse than I thought"
"Even I can tell it's getting to her" Scott chimed in.
"She's going to be fine. She loves her missions" Tony shrugged.
"I don't know Tony, have you ever seen your protege like that before?" Steve asked gently.
"Tony" Pepper looked at him.
"They will still be together, it's going to be fine" Tony shook his head. "You both need to eat" he pointed out as Clint passed a second plate to Bucky. He let you get more comfortable on his lap, and he could feel the dampness of your core through your clothes already, making his erection even harder if that was possible.
"If she gets hurt, it's on you Tony." Clint warned him, and started passing down the platter of food. You turned your head away not wanting food at the moment.
"Doll, I want you to eat and I'll carry you right back to the bedroom, okay?" Bucky whispered and the room went quiet.
"I don't want food" you pouted softly whispering back, wiggling slightly on his lap. He gave a groan and wrapped his left arm around your middle.
"Just a little bit, please" he tried coaxing you.
"Damn TinMan, you can see this right? What you got against her needing something besides training and missions. You not getting enough at home?" Sam demanded looking at you.
"She hasn't said a word" Tony looked at you with a smirk.
"I don't want to" you looked at him. "You ruined my cuddles" you took a bite of food and were hit with another oncoming orgasm and you bit your lip and moaned softly. You turned in Bucky's arms and bit down on his collar bone, not knowing why but it was helping. He started rubbing your back and whispering soothing noises in your ear.
"Just a few more bites doll" he whispered once you stopped biting down as hard.
"Is that a kink?" Tony chuckled at how flushed your face was.
"She's marking him, like a wolf would" Clint answered easily. Wanda grinned while Bruce started typing into his phone.
"The bond is really fascinating. You're experiencing what the wolves are, and what they would do" Bruce seemed to be getting excited. You went back to trying to eat your food, but you felt hot and just wanted to go back to your room and be naked and free again. Bucky passed you, your glass of water and you drank it right down, and put your fork to the side. You turned in Bucky's lap so you were facing him and nuzzled into his neck again. "Tony..." Bruce shook his head trying to stop him from saying whatever nonsense was about to come out of his mouth.
"I've already said they are going. It's final. I don't see why you all are fighting me on this. It's not like she hasn't been bonded with wolves for over ten years already" Tony yelled, feeling a bit attacked.
"It's my first time going through a heat" you whispered against Bucky's nape. He quickly finished eating and stood up glaring at Tony and left the room, still carrying you.
"Hold on, you should bring her some water" Nat got up quickly and ran into the kitchen and slipped two bottles into his pockets easily as he was striding away. She waited until he was fully gone and in your bedroom before rounding around and looking at Tony. "What the hell is wrong with you? Can't you tell she's struggling?" she demanded with an angry hiss.
"She's been off missions for weeks now, it's time to jump back on the bandwagon. You and Wanda have been picking up enough extra missions. It's time she starts doing her own again. This is what she signed up for" Tony glared in her direction. "Look, she's done fantastic in training, she's ready for this. I wouldn't send her out if I didn't believe in her" he shook his head.
"This is part of the bond though, she can't control that" Steve spoke softly and stood up shaking his head. He went and put his dishes away then grabbed Blue off the floor, heading back to his room with Jasper and Snow following him. "You two are spending the night with me too?" he asked gently and Jasper barked at him as if to answer.